What's new

International CannaGraphic 420 2013 Entry pictures

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Dunno why you want to take it this far, but ok pappy.

Im talking 1000 a month for a breeders forum and a "delete all the criticism you want" card.
Im talking SSDH F1s, were neither the Super, nor the Silver, the Sour, the Diesel or the Haze come from the "Uber Dog" who did them. But if you critique, your account gets deleted.
So if you take those business practices, its darn obvious the cup is just another awesome altruistic scheme to promote the best herb out there. :)

Oh and good you started talking about the Judges pass. Is that free? I think not. If not what do I get? Ah right, Weed you got for free. Genius! :) / ironie off

I know you guys understand the reasoning. So just chill and continue as your doing.

you still showing your ignorance of this cup, but i ain't gonna play your game. those that know how it was know how it was. we are not trying to get more people to come, in fact it's been by invite only recently. so what ever complain as much as you want, everyone knows you are making comments without knowing the particulars.

like i said why you wasting your time here if it's as bad as you say, i don't understand, also what has the vendor forums got to do with the ic cannabis cup?

but even that is bs, the vendors are all different, each one chooses how to moderate his forum. it's their section to present their seeds. some moderate heavily, some less, and some not at all. your generalizations about the site, the vendors and the cup are just a bunch of unfounded rumors that you have obviously read some where to spout them ut of context here in this ic cup thread.