What's new

Intense Full Moon of 3/8/2012

Midnite Toker

Veteran
It's got something to do with Love

It's got something to do with Love

When the Moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that's Amore!
:tiphat:~mT

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
peace be with you always, and always wear underwear? :) (pax vobiscum , semper ubi, sub ubi)

nice :)

i wouldnt say he´s totally unlightened lost lol :D

oh i know, bit too much left brain going on though sometimes,, but the negativity's shit,, i actually like snoopster but just speak my mind,, and anyone that just poo poos something and closes their minds to the whole field deserves reminding of their potential ignorance,,

there is very good reason that the vedics and many ancient cultures were concerned with astrology and they were not fools!

plus people see someone whos obviously clever taking the piss and then they all blindly follow,, well im sick of sheep and closed mindedness personally..

angel4us

ICMag Donor
yes thanks payaso! and sso for translating for us less enlightened folk! lol peace all and enjoy the night!!!

Bullfrog44

Veteran
My dogs ripped my bracket that holds my curtains out of the wall a couple weeks ago. I have been to lazy (and busy) to fix it. The last couple nights is was like day time in my bedroom, the full moon is very intense. Thanks for posting up this thread, good info.

Snoopster

Veteran
March is a great month for skywatching. You can see the rings of Saturn with a small telescope.

http://earthsky.org/astronomy-essentials/visible-planets-tonight-mars-jupiter-venus-saturn-mercury

oh i know, bit too much left brain going on though sometimes,, but the negativity's shit,, i actually like snoopster but just speak my mind,, and anyone that just poo poos something and closes their minds to the whole field deserves reminding of their potential ignorance,,

there is very good reason that the vedics and many ancient cultures were concerned with astrology and they were not fools!

plus people see someone whos obviously clever taking the piss and then they all blindly follow,, well im sick of sheep and closed mindedness personally..

You really made a lot of assumptions from from the five words I posted. I don't care for your negativity. Perhaps you are the close minded furry, delicious with mint sauce, quadruped.

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
mate ive read loads of your posts but your right i dont know you,,

if you look at how many people agreed with what i said, it maybe possible one or two others got the same impression,,:tiphat:

oh and i love astronomy as well,, frequently spend hours in the cold observing planets,moons,galaxies stoned up,,

its more fun when you understand the electric universe ;)

Last edited:

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
Very cool indeed but as i read this all i can think of is entering the new age of aquarius and man being REBORN and its fate from the stars and shit... All it sounds like to me is the NWO plan for human enlightenment and consciousness shift based upon reading the stars. The last couple paragraphs was very scary sounding to me.

Snoopster

Veteran
peace be with you always, and always wear underwear? :) (pax vobiscum , semper ubi, sub ubi)

nice :)

i wouldnt say he´s totally unlightened lost lol :D

nerdy Latin joke from high school

semper - always
ubi - where
sub - under
ubi - where

I took all those Latin classes and for what?
I never went to Latin America.

Snoopster

Veteran
mate ive read loads of your posts but your right i dont know you,,

if you look at how many people agreed with what i said, it maybe possible one or two others got the same impression,,:tiphat:

oh and i love astronomy as well,, frequently spend hours in the cold observing planets,moons,galaxies stoned up,,

its more fun when you understand the electric universe ;)

March is a great month for looking at the planets, even if you only have binoculars you may be able to pick out the rings of Saturn on a clear night.

I don't give a toss about that "is this post helpful" stuff, nor the "rep" or whatever that is I have disabled. People have opinions and reserve the right to pass judgment. My shorts remain unbound and my spirit remains unbounded.

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
no problem ill be here to put you in your place,, its a discussion based site right?

rock on

:tiphat:

im just about to get a new rig to take pics of galaxies like andromeda :jump:

but planets are my favourite really,,

rizzed

Full moons make for ideal germinating conditions, I've read. Something to do with gravity I guess, not sure myself. Might start a few anyway.

sso

Veteran

smoke more, thats what i do when im negative, now i just gotta figure how to smoke more before i say anything, too impulsive :)

besides, how can anyone take insults seriously?

specially if there is nothing worthwhile along with the insults.

"you are foolish!" and no explanation or even attempt at explaining why? hinting that everyone thinks so.

but here is the thing and kicker, usually when everyone says so, they have no clue why.

thats why you just got an emotional outburst with no backing to it.

and its not the obvious cleverness they follow, its the selfconfidence..(sheep that is)

yes thanks payaso! and sso for translating for us less enlightened folk! lol peace all and enjoy the night!!!

i just googled it ;) very few latin phrases i do remember, probably most of them came from the asterix books,

Very cool indeed but as i read this all i can think of is entering the new age of aquarius and man being REBORN and its fate from the stars and shit... All it sounds like to me is the NWO plan for human enlightenment and consciousness shift based upon reading the stars. The last couple paragraphs was very scary sounding to me.

there are indeed some very interesting signs of this actually happening, actual human enlightenment and not of the nwo making (well , indirectly, the more crap man is shown, the more he reaches for the stars and true wisdom. and interestingly, with that in mind, south america seems to be the place of the most interesting lights happening.

sso

Veteran
why put people in places they´ve allready put themselves ? (looks kinda more like an action of your own insecurities than anything else.)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lets try real hard to play nice. I hope these shrooms will let me see the light tonight

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if you say so. all I see is insults go back and forth if thats a fun game for you guys have at it.

Latest posts

Latest posts