What's new

Installed *Black Matte* grills on my car.....

TrainMan

Who cares about the cars. Lets see more @ss:moon:
:yes: yes.

2460129172_741e839aec.jpg

sexy-carwash-girls-01.jpg

jul23nsf09-car-wash-babe.jpg

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
I don't know about you guys, but there's something about posting some "real" pics of peeps we know....I mean I understand that folks have reasons for not wanting to give too much away, but I can find all the fantasy ass I want on redtube (Like my new friend suggests to me :laughing: )

Just brings it closer to home for me....I know you guys appreciated it.... :joint:

Oh yeah....Body Stockings FTMFW

picture.php

El Vexilix

Does anybody here check out the Hot Version or Best Motoring vids , like on youtube ? There's one recent one with an m3 , 135 and a 3 and some other new rides . Can't remember if Tsuchiya driving .

And yes , we need a car thread and chix with flower pix thread .

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
I'm all for that (obviously :D) as long as we keep it "clean" and tasteful as to not offend our lovely lady posters and have it go to the Oakland Raiders of post-land. :yeahthats

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
Does anybody here check out the Hot Version or Best Motoring vids , like on youtube ? There's one recent one with an m3 , 135 and a 3 and some other new rides . Can't remember if Tsuchiya driving .

And yes , we need a car thread and chix with flower pix thread .

I watch all the BM stuff, having to do with the R35 GT-R.

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran

El Vexilix

Lot of drift heads like the ' JDM true race parts look ' , even when they have a clean set-up , they'll show off the ' rivets ' . Sure you can filler up , but the too clean almost lux style is not the one I prefer . rims are waaay wide to roll
Done these cf fendrs on a different Origin body kit all filled and smoothed to perfection , they painted black and turned out super sick . Both ways are great , just depends what you want .
Notice those are 4 lug too.
done the GT but better depiction of the track and alot of other things is Forza M 2 on the 360 ... plus you can hear you'r playlist as you play .

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
Forza 2 is dope, im playin GRID on 360 now its pretty bad ass. Replay value up the yinyang and the physics engine is awesome, made from the same guys as DIRT

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
Then do not post em, thats why you will never see any of my cars.

Mr. Tony: I am right there with you on mesh wheels. I LOVE the BBS LM.
0A8J8065.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts