What's new

Installed *Black Matte* grills on my car.....

K

KMK0420

i'm the opposite; i don't go for the sporty cars, i go for the fat fuck cars with sound systems ;D

l_b8b269563768966b08a6948298f28f53.jpg

i see you got HIDs. stock?

l_820f1d6de1944935a97b269acfacb4c7.jpg

l_ee8b9d3041d54cd6b9db2a0993a542d3.jpg

I'm throwin 24's on it more than likely at some point, maybe this or next summer

but beamers are affordable sports cars. it's what i would buy if i liked them, and couldn't afford a murcielago...hahaha

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
^^^ Dude....where's the chica ? :fsu:

j/k man.... :laughing:

Yes, the HID's came stock....I installed some Predator Chromium/Angel eyes as well.....The sound system is good, 10 speaker Harmon Kardin system in there. There's no kick-box in the trunk or anything, but the sound is crisp, defined and plenty loud for the car.

Looks like the 4x is the way to go with all that snow man.....What's that, a TrailBlazer ?

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
Yo no love for the 20 y/o Accord with bad paint and a good motor? :D I can't wait to get back into a rearwheel anything. Great pix, iGro :D Your girl's freckle is sexy as hell. :D

K

KMK0420

haha find me a girl who will go out in 10 deg weather and take pics in a bikini and you sir will have yourself a girl in the next pictures! ya, it's a TB

keke.nz

nice car bro my brother got some matte black grills for his too. looks choice, luv the girl too!haha

peace keke

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
i wanna do that to the grille on my car as well but im not sure i like the look on my particular car. Lookin at this one 2006-UP WRX 3PC Upper Grille, cheap enough but im not sure about the look. Mind you im just looking into the grill area, no where else(looks ricey)
attachment.php

Attachments

• subie grill.jpg
    subie grill.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 16

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
Sorry man. Can't post my girl, cause she'd kick my ass, and can't post my cars, because of security.

I am loving all the car picks. Bout time we had a car thread. This is the ride I am trading my V in on this summer.
NissanGTR893RTextureBlack__21_a.jpg

Once again not my car, and I have no idea who the lucky bastard is either. He has got a line up though! Check that garage!

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
Right on brother :yes:

No way man....is that what I think it is ?

Yes, my man does have quite the line up in there, I see at least two bims....

I know you'll appreciate this one bro....

IMG_0034.jpg

IMG_0038.jpg

IMG_0035.jpg

Can be had for a cool....

IMG_0036.jpg

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
Not me. I like the ones that are two tone.

The destination charge and handling is 10k less than what my entire car cost! Good lord!

Yeah, that guy has a M3, M5, 997TT, Z06, ZR1, F430, etc. etc.

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
That's funny, I saw the D&H right away too :D I'd love to try to double up that one on a buyer's order...

Yo the gas guzzler tax is 4 times what the Accord is worth. Ya know, EX - Electric windows, power steering, alloy wheels, floor mats, popout cupholder, M+S tires...

Latest posts

Latest posts