What's new

Inspirational Hash Shots, please put yours here. ( TRIBUTE TO OG)

Hash Artist

Gaiusmarius, thx for the feedback.

The Rosin was made from a very frosty blueberry plant. The dry sift sitting next to it was made from pre-98 popcorn and trim, using a single speedball screen. Wasn’t cleaned up so it’s mid grade but delicious smoke and the consistency is a nice change from the meltier bubble I’m used to. The temple ball is a mix of mid grade bubble hash, from BOG strains (boggle gum, sour bubble, sweet Cindy), using the fresh frozen bubble bag method. I enjoy pressing hash especially dry sift but usually don’t press my bubble. The ball was pressed out twice using the Frenchy Cannoli hot water in wine bottle method.

Here are some cleaner strain specific hashish pics from the same strains (boggle gum, sour bubble, sweet Cindy) 72u hash, fresh frozen bubble bag extraction. All these pictures including rosin were taken at 4 months cure.

Attachments

• F04021CF-644B-4177-A089-A20A14058099.jpg
    F04021CF-644B-4177-A089-A20A14058099.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 45
  • 022C07BB-2AB8-4AEF-AFA2-0B3BD1830490.jpg
    022C07BB-2AB8-4AEF-AFA2-0B3BD1830490.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 47
  • AB86733C-E271-471A-AF36-92D61C4633F4.jpg
    AB86733C-E271-471A-AF36-92D61C4633F4.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 51

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hah I have a Speedball. Does the job.

The 220u bubblebag works well for sift after a good cleaning.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Hi all,

This is some cured bubblehash from one of my favourite hashplants, a cross I made last year that I call Harley Quinn. It is a Sour Diesel (Riri cut) pollinated with an own selection of a LA Pure Kush x GSC (Forum). :hotbounce

View Image

:tiphat:

Beautiful job, this is how bubble hash looks when you have good starting material and know the secrets of not fucking it up in the processing. :D

oh man, those pics are deffinetly motivating me to get my finger out and start working on my stashed trim. time to get the old bubbleator out and start working that trim/popcorn to bubble. weather has turned from summer to hash making season too, so no more excuses to procrastinate. :joint:

mack 10

Veteran
Hi all,

This is some cured bubblehash from one of my favourite hashplants, a cross I made last year that I call Harley Quinn. It is a Sour Diesel (Riri cut) pollinated with an own selection of a LA Pure Kush x GSC (Forum). :hotbounce

View Image

Looks great. Wicked cross too.
Which is dominant?
I want that la pk !

Any drysift?

Beautiful job, this is how bubble hash looks when you have good starting material and know the secrets of not fucking it up in the processing. :D

oh man, those pics are deffinetly motivating me to get my finger out and start working on my stashed trim. time to get the old bubbleator out and start working that trim/popcorn to bubble. weather has turned from summer to hash making season too, so no more excuses to procrastinate. :joint:

Hahaha you're so right gaius, I always say it's all about good material and then follow a few easy steps properly!

Best of luck in your coming hashmaking sessions!! ;)

Looks great. Wicked cross too.
Which is dominant?
I want that la pk !

Any drysift?

Hi mate!

Well, the offspring was a mess of different phenos, so I seleted my motherplant according to my usual criteria: flavour, resin quality, resin yield. I'd say #3 (which is the one I keep) is quite balanced between the two, with the PKxGSC growth pattern but also with that lovely sour aftertaste and uplifting effect of the Riri cut. No dry sift, I live in a very humid area and making bubblehash is much easier for me (I'd only have the perfect conditions to properly sieve and re-sieve resin a few days a year, not to speak about static lifting).

Haven't had the chance to taste that LA PK alone, although I'm pretty sure it's fire!!

Another pic of the Harley Quinn resin, this time taken right after drying it (previous pic was taken with 3-months curing). If you ask me, much more tasteful than the cured one, but definitely less mellow.

IMG-9907.jpg

p.s. any ideas why my pics look blurry when I upload them to the forum? Thx!

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Hahaha you're so right gaius, I always say it's all about good material and then follow a few easy steps properly!

Best of luck in your coming hashmaking sessions!! ;)

Hi mate!

Well, the offspring was a mess of different phenos, so I seleted my motherplant according to my usual criteria: flavour, resin quality, resin yield. I'd say #3 (which is the one I keep) is quite balanced between the two, with the PKxGSC growth pattern but also with that lovely sour aftertaste and uplifting effect of the Riri cut. No dry sift, I live in a very humid area and making bubblehash is much easier for me (I'd only have the perfect conditions to properly sieve and re-sieve resin a few days a year, not to speak about static lifting).

Haven't had the chance to taste that LA PK alone, although I'm pretty sure it's fire!!

Another pic of the Harley Quinn resin, this time taken right after drying it (previous pic was taken with 3-months curing). If you ask me, much more tasteful than the cured one, but definitely less mellow.

View Image

p.s. any ideas why my pics look blurry when I upload them to the forum? Thx!

That's some fine looking hash there :tiphat:

I've always noticed a terp loss with age on hash. Sucks but with age comes maturity on different levels. I love my fresh terpy hash but still crack open the jar from last year in the late evenings with a nice french press.

Hash on my friend :biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts