What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Inspirational Hash Shots, please put yours here. ( TRIBUTE TO OG)

Fitzera

Made from 8oz of dried and cured Destroyer buds.
Got 11.6% return, 26g total. It's so sweet and fruity smelling, I've never had hash that smelled so much like the bud, and I've never had hash that was fruity smelling.

20200208_133356.jpg
20200208_133559.jpg

The Hermit

Furiosa aka Sour Diesel Riri x Dosidos

Furiosa aka Sour Diesel Riri x Dosidos

Hey fellow hash lovers, here's some fridge-dried ice water hash made from dry outdoor nugs & trim of Sour D (Riri cut) x Dosidos (Norcal Cut). The first pic is the jar after a few days out of the fridge at room temp, and the second is some of the same stuff quickly finger-pressed out for a dab. Melts beautifully and tastes just like lime pickle!

picture.php
picture.php

The Hermit

Lime pickle? Whaaat that sounds epic, beauty consistency too.

Thanks Mikell! It's really delicious, I eventually worked out the lime pickle thing because the flavour of the first few dabs really reminded me of eating in a curry house but it wasn't a really spicy flavour, and at first I couldn't work out if it was lime pickle or mango chutney (or maybe a bit of both). Then I tried the hash rosin I'd made from the 3rd/4th washes and it had a pronounced lime popsicle taste, so yeah, lime pickle it is!

Annoyingly enough, this was made with the 9 "de-selected" plants I decided not to keep. I only have the one I ended up selecting in flower form, so I'll probably have to wait till next outdoor harvest to see how she tastes as hash.

Hermit please share your tech, looks incredible!!!!!

Thanks cyat! Nothing really innovative in my tech. This was made with just-dried (no cure) whole plants, ie trim and flowers. Each wash is for 5 minutes max on gentle in a camping washing machine and then filtered through Pure Extract Bags, which are all-mesh bags made here in Spain. I freeze the patties of filtered hash for 24 hrs min, then microplane them onto parchment sheets, which go directly onto the fridge shelves to dry at around 3-4ºC. I've found that hash from dry material can be ready to dab in 5-8 days while fresh frozen needs 10-14 days. To test if it's dry I take a small amount off the parch and pres it out for a dab. If it sizzles then I leave it a few more days.

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
I am really happy with this Tootsie Roll of hash. It was part of last summer's outdoor grow. It suffered PM, bud rot & bugs - yeah, all of the pestilence Mother Nature could throw at it. I jarred it & it has been aging since the end of August. I did 2 bubble runs outdoors in the cold last week. It is full melt with a wonderful fruity smell & taste. A nice buzzy clear-headed high. Oasis Genetics AK-74 (AK 47 x Lowryder)

picture.php

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
I decided to bubble the companion to the AK above. Cheese Auto from Canuk. This suffered even harder from the grow problems.

picture.php

On a freaky side note, this Cheese Ball is exactly the same weight as the AK log above. Despite different returns percentages. Hmm. Cue "Twilight Zone" music, please. :smokey:

Ghoul

Looking great Ghoul! Very clean. What’s the flavor profile like on the birthday cake?

Thanks mate,
I can't describe properly the scent from a bud, it reminds me of hazelnut or something similar with a final kushy tone, but I'm unsure of it, it's just what comes to mind. The hash after a month of cure smells of dish soap and taste like dark chocolate and hazelnut, with spicy notes. I'm pretty happy with it:)

that looks decidedly delicious...

I'm a little bit biased, but it seems to me too.

TropicannaCookies x AnimalCookies
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts