What's new

Inspirational Hash Shots, please put yours here. ( TRIBUTE TO OG)

K

Karma Genetics

11133HappyBrotherdryscreenDSC03961.jpg

11133HappyBrotherdryscreenDSC03963.jpg

11133HappyBrotherdryscreenDSC03964.jpg

Happy Brother dry screen unpressed.

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
^^ fucking MMMmmm seriously!! nothing like some WHITE dry sift! its like gold!

My next purchase : a large TUMBLER

John Allen

Some Lambs Bread BHO a couple of days old. Extremely fruity, and is great uplifting stone. But I can still smoke some right before bed and I fall asleep quickly and stay asleep.
I much prefer hash (especially oil/budder) much more then smoking the plant matter. It Has many more therapeutic uses for me this way.

IMG_1031.jpg

metamorf

Hey Saibai, how'd ya make that hash?

My UK Cheese glass ISO
Haven't tried it yet... It's probably too strong for me haha

[

Last edited by a moderator:

headimonster

BHO is GRRRREAT -- buuuut id raaaather smoke some all organic full melt bubble - - - hindu and bubba kush full melt - - - Mmmmmmmm suuuper good

P

Peat

Dirty Bubble

Dirty Bubble

Down and dirty with the nitty gritty! :D

I tried drying on paper plates because they seem less hairy than a carboard box.

You can see the white speck of paper plate in the piece of pressed bubble.

But, I still think paper plates are less hairy than a cardboard box.

This is all one grade, BTW. I just use two bags. 220u and 25u.
Cured bud leaf @ room temp.
Ice water temp @ 34F.
Hand mix for 15 min.
:canabis:

More paper plate debris...

Last edited:

headimonster

just outta curiosity? why are you using only two bags? and why the 25u after the 220?...thats really strange....u kno ull get better melt with the in b/w bags...heheh - - and cardboard is fine as long as u stir every few hours...here is a chunk of 90

Last edited:
P

Peat

headimonster said:
just outta curiosity? why are you using only two bags? and why the 25u after the 220?...thats really strange....u kno ull get better melt with the in b/w bags...heheh - -
I currently have myself talked into thinking that I just don't get enough bubble to worry about the different grades. :confused:

Outta curiosity, how many bags do you use?

and cardboard is fine as long as u stir every few hours...here is a chunk of 90
Thanks for the tip, headimonster. :yes:

And, nice 90 chunk! :D

headimonster

peat - right on - i mean just outta trichome size usually your fully developed glands are b/w 143u and 68u i believe? (correct me people if im wrong) - and anything smaller is ruptured glands - which is heads, stalks, - nothing as kind as a FUULLL TRICH hit :bashead: - I use either usually 6-8- depending on if i wanna cook with the 160- i leave out the 190 - if i wanna press the 45 and 25 together i just run 25, but usually thats it - The last batch i made was 7 bag, left out 190 - cause gotta have those new year n xmas treats. Of course your gonna bubble with 25, and 220, ummm...i feel like ur pulling the heaviest bag for no reason - i dont really liike anything under 73, if u were considered about yield and not worried about keeping your diff. qualities seperate i would say the 220-160-45. Be pretty good at getting that green out and leaving you with a nice overall product of developed and ruptured gland heads, leaving you with a heady and body smoke...

I

igrohydro

Last bit of bubble,just got a new camera and am still tryin to figure it out,ill post some melty shots soon
peace.

:joint:

MoeBudz^420

Veteran
Well, it inspires me at least...

Well, it inspires me at least...

Did a few runs last week, here's 1/2 of the results. (Other half gifted to my friend who got us some extra trim to go with ours)

edit: Approx 10-12 g

Mmmmm... :rasta:

Peace

Last edited:

ElRubio

Veteran
I´d like to share to some inspirational hash pix. I´ve some of the homemade hashish, but first, i prefer to share some details of this nepal´s delicatessen. Monsoon raining´s of 2008
Buenas vibras
(If it don´t well here, please move it...)

Some kinds of Nepal hashish, charras and polms
P8080145.jpg

P8080130.jpg

And some polms homemade too!!

PB150733.jpg

PC140794.jpg

THX 4all, Big ups familia
Happy new year!!! Happy smokes and harvests!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts