What's new

Inside Out Trees, Silo Op, custom RDWC, water cooled

Ttystikk

It only happens once; my 420th post! Shout out to all my friends, new and old and those I've yet to meet!

Hope to see all of you guys Sunday @ 3pm at Avo's on Mason St, for the most recently cobbled together gaggle of stoners known as the Northern Colorado Grower's Society.

2 Legal Co

Veteran
It only happens once; my 420th post! Shout out to all my friends, new and old and those I've yet to meet!

Hope to see all of you guys Sunday @ 3pm at Avo's on Mason St, for the most recently cobbled together gaggle of stoners known as the Northern Colorado Grower's Society.

Congratulations;

Have a happy 420th.

Gry

Veteran
Wow, just found this. I am on post #6 and I have got to say, I am impressed with the thought you have put into this. Really neat.

It was so good, I needed a smoke afterwards. Fortunately, I am well prepared for just such an eventuality...
Be prepared! Ran out of smoke and opened up a bag from the trim area. Bunch of tops waiting to be smoked from last round. I always throw a 1/4 lb in the trim bag so I can always have a joint. Even when i think I am out.

Ttystikk

Got another run on, a few pics;

Attachments

• 20140808_005549.jpg
    20140808_005549.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 13
  • 20140808_005421.jpg
    20140808_005421.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 11

Ttystikk

CDM update; due to various issues, I still haven't gotten my HPS room up and running yet. It's on for this week- again- but I'm having a persistent problem with one of my chillers and I'm not sure how to fix it.

twist1uc

CDM update; due to various issues, I still haven't gotten my HPS room up and running yet. It's on for this week- again- but I'm having a persistent problem with one of my chillers and I'm not sure how to fix it.

That thing gives you more problems than a crazy baby momma:bashhead:

Ttystikk

That thing gives you more problems than a crazy baby momma:bashhead:

Only one of them- and it was originally 'fixed' by a professional...

The other one has been totally trouble free.

Both were not new when I got them.

The same company now makes 5 Ton Banks brand chillers- there's even a water cooled option, which puts the rejected heat into water instead of the outside air. I am replacing my furnace with it.

Ttystikk

Ooooooo I just got banned from Rollitup.... for saying 'bitch'.

Seriously. What a bunch of crackheads.

Amateur hour is OVER.

2 Legal Co

Veteran
Ooooooo I just got banned from Rollitup.... for saying 'bitch'.

Seriously. What a bunch of crackheads.

Amateur hour is OVER.

Sounds like they think they are very civilized over there? lol

This'd be for them--- :moon:

I do hope they see it and are SHOCKED! :biggrin:

Probably best I don't go over there.

LSWM

I had a thread on riu and I kept getting retards trying to give me advice. I'd then post a huge rebuttle about how I do things and why and they'd just repeat the same shit over again.

There's literally no one knowledgeable over there that sticks around...

Last edited:

Ttystikk

Sounds like they think they are very civilized over there? lol

This'd be for them--- :moon:

I do hope they see it and are SHOCKED! :biggrin:

Probably best I don't go over there.

They reinstated me, but somehow I'm a noob again; I can't see personal conversations?! I don't get into flame wars, I just want to connect with people.

Hard to find a good forum these days, a lot of interesting parties have migrated to the private ones.

Very true, this includes me.

I had a thread on riu and I kept getting regards trying to give me advice. I'd then post a huge rebuttle about how I do things and why and they'd just repeat the same shit over again.

There's literally no one knowledgeable over there that sticks around...

True story; they get treated like I just did and they leave the forum- to the idiots.

In any case, I'm still doing what I do- and I'm doing it better than ever.

I've read into some of the PPK threads here, but the descriptions make no sense to me. What is it and how does it work?

LSWM

This is the best I can do for you on the PPK info. At the bottom is a Coco ppk I built. Still isn't really getting put to great use as my rooms are a disaster.

Here's a really old ->PDF<- from D9 and others. A few things changed between now and then.

#1: Nobody drills holes in the upper bucket.
#2: Nobody I know of uses tire valves anymore. I could be wrong here... I personally think they look like a massive pain, as does his manifold. I think drip line fittings/manifolds would work much better/easier.
#3: Wider/Shorter is the preferred shape of the upper bucket. Lower bucket can be any size as long as a large enough air gap is supplied. Smaller will be less stable, depending on control bucket size.
#4: I see no reason to glue (EWWWWW) the tailpiece if you cut the hole in the buckets slightly smaller than the tailpiece and you use the proper sink tailpiece which has the lip at the top.

Here's a Coco ppk I built recently. It's currently a single site, but modular and expandable. It gets watered 2-4 times a day currently. The last pic is the plant from a 2 gal pot I put into it. Each bin is 5 gallons.

LSWM

Also what private board have you been hiding at? I wouldn't mind interacting with some other intelligent growers. :tiphat: