What's new

Insecurities

So, once I was remodeling a chain office supply store. This woman who was there, very warm and chatty, making eyes and all that, I asked her out. She instantly changed, said she would but was gay. Not ten minutes later, IN FRONT OF ME, asked another dude who was chiseled Latin guy for his number. Got it, too. I looked at her like WTF?!?!? She didn't give a shit. Snikered, chuckled, walked away. Wow. Anyways, felt like utter shit for a bit after that. So, anyone else got a terrible insecurity story here? Probably not, you're all a bunch of Denzels with 2 foot cocks and banks with danks, dripping with hot poon.

My father wouldn't let me build MY OWN pinewood derby car for weblos. He put lead weights in the front, and if you don't know boy scout anything, that's against the rules. You can't use nothing that didn't come with the pinewood derby car kit. Anyways, at the drop of the starting gate, the fucking car got stuck on the track half way down. He cheated, and we lost totally. Not an insecurity story, I just hate my dad for that, cheating drunk bastard.

I once went swimming @ my friends house when I was 13. For about a week before that, I had a horrible stomach flu. So, I got changed in his bathroom into my trunks, went swimming, and after, cut back to that house. Long story short, his mom stapled my drawers to their outside fence which faced the neighborhood. I had left skid marks in them due to the flu. His mom thought it was hilarious. I was called shitstain for the rest of my school years. Fucking ****.

TheScrogFrog

Lol, sorry to hear of your troubles shitstain.

I once pissed myself at a friends house when I was like 7 because he told me the wicked witch from The Wizard of Oz lived in his bathroom. So I was afraid to go. I pissed myself and just sat in my own piss for a few hours until mom came and picked me up.

Not an insecurity but I hope it makes you feel better.

iTarzan

I shit myself at Walmart. Last year. Thank god I was wearing sweat pants with elastic band ankles.

Its time to let it all go

Is that some kind of therapy one liner? Ever had planter warts? Ever seen what your friends faces look like when you have one of the worst cases of planter warts ever according to your doctor? I'm insecure in locker rooms and showers now, but only because I don't want feet herpes again.

Walking around Wal-Mart with your pants full of shit is not an insecurity, it's a great day full of booze, meat, and grilling at the neighborhood park. Unless of course you mean actual fecies. Then that's a typical Wal-Mart shopper.

I lost my virginity @ 15. I cut school to fuck my girlfriend, and she did the same. We snuck back to her place as her parents were at work. So, we literally were going at it for hours, pausing to have sandwiches for lunch and what not. Anyways, she was on her back, totally naked, and I was straddling her on top, dick rock solid and sliding in between her tits. I look at her right in the eyes and say that's the biggest dick you ever seen huh? and her response was

*pause*

*pause*

*pause*

It's alright.

That was a punch of reality right in the stones.

Well, I got alot more, but, ima save em for tomorrow or whenever I come back to this thread and am forced to bump it because of how terrible it is and nobody posted in it. Then, I can chalk it up to insecurity #4,352,132: terrible internet friendmaker and thread starter. Until then, goodnight to all you perfect individuals.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
its about numbers altho that has never happened to me..i have been rejected but never lied to and had them say their gay......she wasn't the one for you...move on to next hottie...yeehaw..you can close your eyes and pretend your banging the other chick that shot you down hard my man...lol

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
sounds like your insecure as she knew what she wanted and got it...yeehaw.......nexxxxxxxxxxxttttttt

iTarzan

Walking around Wal-Mart with your pants full of shit is not an insecurity, it's a great day full of booze, meat, and grilling at the neighborhood park. Unless of course you mean actual fecies. Then that's a typical Wal-Mart shopper.

I don't leave the house without taking a second dump because I am insecure about shitting myself in a public place. Did I mention the year before when I shit myself getting out of the car? I figured it was just gas.

You don't think it is an insecurity that I am afraid to leave my house because I could literally shit myself anywhere.

Attends won't help either because it is called projectile defecation. It just flies out the sides.

One time I crapped myself at a beach and all these families with kids started vomiting everywhere. Now I can't go to the beach anymore.

Is that insecure enough for you?