What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

:::::::INFOWARS News Thread:::::::

Status
Not open for further replies.

beta

Veteran
Trump went to the island once, and left when he saw what was going on. Trump also kicked Epstein out of Mar a lago banned for life.

Needs citation, like usual for you. Just saying shit is true doesn't make it true.

beta

Veteran
Their fixed it for you. No need to thank me, just doing my civic duty.
:tiphat:

I fully support Clinton being put in prison for life if he was involved. Unlike conservatives, us more liberal folks tend to actually have principals and stand by them even when it isn't 'convenient'.

I don't defend pedophiles just because they're on my 'team'. Throw 'em all in the box, you won't find a leftist who says otherwise.

packerfan79

Veteran
One of Epstein's victims Virginia Roberts was recruited by Epstein at Trump's Golf Mara Lago while she worked there.

The Swamp is deep with muck.

This woman is the reason Epstein was permenantly banned from mar a lago.

You guys do realize, that when Trump bought mar a lago blacks and jews were not allowed. Hum, the crazy racist, desegregated the property upon purchasing it. Must really piss you off that Trump reversed the Democratic policy of segregation, at least at Mar a lago.

I agree the swamp is deep, Clinton's are upto their armpits in that muck.

beta

Veteran

I'm happy to provide good evidence for any claim I make, feel free to ask for it if you think I didn't.

You aren't going to give me any specific examples, though, because your whole schtick is speaking in vague evidence-free terms.

I mean... you couldn't be an Infowars fan otherwise, could ya? :biggrin:

Absolem

This woman is the reason Epstein was permenantly banned from mar a lago.

You guys do realize, that when Trump bought mar a lago blacks and jews were not allowed. Hum, the crazy racist, desegregated the property upon purchasing it. Must really piss you off that Trump reversed the Democratic policy of segregation, at least at Mar a lago.

I agree the swamp is deep, Clinton's are upto their armpits in that muck.

More Bootlicking for Trump Pack? Funny watching you have a problem with people who criticize Trump for 3 whole years but you are still on the Clinton bandwagon for prison. How long has that derangement syndrome being going on? Close to 30 years now.

By the way I'm still waiting for you to name FIVE news sources you find credible.

Wendull C.

Veteran
I love this shit!

Gloss over the fact the chomo was friend and donor to creeps on both sides. Ignore his ties to slick willy ect.

But, Trump the mean orange dusted villain of the left. Get a rope....

You cant make this shit up. People so blinded by hate they cannot see their own biases or hypocrisy. Or maybe they just don't care. The ends will justify the means. Roflmao, literally.

Wasn't Obama on the lolita Express as well?

beta

Veteran
Dude, nobody but in your fever dreams is defending Clinton if he was involved. If he was involved throw him in prison for life, WITHOUT A DOUBT, nobody will disagree.

Why does so much of your worldview rely on strawmen like this?

I don't give a shit who was involved in Epstein's perverted island, I think they should all be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

Unlike you, I don't judge their actions based on their political affiliation.

I love this shit!

Gloss over the fact the chomo was friend and donor to creeps on both sides. Ignore his ties to slick willy ect.

But, Trump the mean orange dusted villain of the left. Get a rope....

You cant make this shit up. People so blinded by hate they cannot see their own biases or hypocrisy. Or maybe they just don't care. The ends will justify the means. Roflmao, literally.

Wasn't Obama on the lolita Express as well?

packerfan79

Veteran
I fully support Clinton being put in prison for life if he was involved. Unlike conservatives, us more liberal folks tend to actually have principals and stand by them even when it isn't 'convenient'.

I don't defend pedophiles just because they're on my 'team'. Throw 'em all in the box, you won't find a leftist who says otherwise.

That's rich. Not try to fool yourself, your no liberal. Hard leftist sure, liberals believe in liberty.

At least we agree the Clinton's belong in prison.

Liberals may have some principles, but leftist like you have only the principle to destroy the nation that has given you the greatest opportunity for freedom and success in the history of the world. Yeah , principles. Lol your a joke.

beta

Veteran
LoL, just like I said - Vague platitudes, bumper stickers, and bullshit. Nothing else.

No specifics, no policy, just a boring repeat of whatever Sean Hannity and Alex Jones are yammering about.

I've asked twice now for evidence for yet another one of your wild claims and yet again you just keep yammering on as if evidence doesn't matter. No wonder you have the worldview you do.

That's rich. Not try to fool yourself, your no liberal. Hard leftist sure, liberals believe in liberty.

Liberals may have some principles, but leftist like you have only the principle to destroy the nation that has given you the greatest opportunity for freedom and success in the history of the world. Yeah , principles. Lol your a joke.

Absolem

When is Trump's DOJ going to indict Hillary or Bill?

Are you willing to make a bet?

Account for account? If Bill or Hillary is indicted before the end of Trump's first term I'll delete my account here. If neither are indicted you delete your account?

Game on?

beta

Veteran
Can ya'll say the same? Would a single one of you support Trump being put in prison if it was shown conclusively that he was involved in abusing underage girls at 'Lolita Island'?

What is the SPECIFIC evidence it would take to convince you?

Now, what is the SPECIFIC evidence it would take to convince you Bill Clinton was guilty?

M

Mr D

Don't forget Beta....

Robert Mueller was FBI director when Epstein was given a lenient 13 month jail stint for his years of child sex abuse.

Yes indeed the swamp runs deep.

packerfan79

Veteran
I'm happy to provide good evidence for any claim I make, feel free to ask for it if you think I didn't.

You aren't going to give me any specific examples, though, because your whole schtick is speaking in vague evidence-free terms.

I mean... you couldn't be an Infowars fan otherwise, could ya? :biggrin:

I am not a infowars fan. Plenty of nutjob leftist publications infowars ain't no different than the fact free media you worship. Unlike leftist, I watch/listen to a wide variety of left and right news.

Infowars is just comedic entertainment mascarading as news, no different than CNN.

Vague evidence free terms, buddy I don't work for WAPO, or CNN.

beta

Veteran
If Mueller was personally involved in covering this up I fully support prosecuting him to the fullest extent of the law.

Why is it so hard for you guys to imagine that someone would want the law enforced equally no matter the criminals political affiliation? You're really telling on yourselves.

Don't forget Beta....

Robert Mueller was FBI director when Epstein was given a lenient 13 month jail stint for his years of child sex abuse.

Yes indeed the swamp runs deep.

Wendull C.

Veteran
us more liberal folks tend to actually have principals and stand by them even when it isn't 'convenient'.

Principals? While you defend a violent terrorist group stifling speech with violence? That is rich man.

Hypocritical much?

George Wallace couldn't have twisted himself into a pretzel any better than you beta.

Ever think of running for office? You would fit right in with their ilk. I bet teen vogue would give you a favorable opinion piece. Like HBO and Robert o'Rourke, ummm I mean beto... :laughing::woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts