What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

:::::::INFOWARS News Thread:::::::

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I'm pretty sure all the elites mentioned above have been on the 'Lolita Express' (Epstein's private plane) to his personal secret island in the Caribbean - Bill Clinton is on the flight log several times - often without any presidential security - or his wife.

beta

Veteran
Today's a good day to find out from the Trump supporters in your life whether they'll stop supporting him if it's revealed in the Jeffrey Epstein case that Trump raped children. It's important to get them to commit now so if and when that fact comes out you've got them on record.

We already know that raping women, lying 10K+ times to voters, secretly negotiating a deal with the Kremlin during an election, obstructing federal investigations, and a lifetime of cheating contractors isn't enough to cost Trump support. The new question could be, is child rape?

I've learned since 2016 that to get a Trumpist to say in advance they'll accept an anti-Trump fact, you also have to get them to expressly say *how they need that fact packaged*. Testimonial evidence and major media reporting are never enough. Basically they require DNA evidence.

One good thing to do is then pivot and try to find out what sort of evidence a Trumpist requires to convict a black man of shoplifting. You quickly find that a 30 year-old rumor from a friend of a friend of a roommate's uncle's former postman's daughter is well beyond sufficient.

Trumpism is a cult. Donald Trump is, like every cult leader, a dangerous con man. I think sometimes we hope to find systemic explanations for Trump's support when it would really be much easier to find sociological ones. Some people are susceptible to cultism. Trumpism is a cult.

https://twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/1147830073569026050

audiohi

Veteran
:::::::INFOWARS News:::::::

For those who don't click on links unless they say INFOWARS

attachment.php

Attachments

• drumpepsuit.jpg
    drumpepsuit.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 10

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
COMPLAINT FOR RAPE, SEXUAL MISCONDUCT, CRIMINAL SEXUAL ACTS,
SEXUAL ABUSE, FORCIBLE TOUCHING, ASSAULT, BATTERY, INTENTIONAL
AND RECKLESS INFLICTION OF EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, DURESS, FALSE
IMPRISONMENT, AND DEFAMATION

Apparently there were around 40 different girls - many underage that were part of Epstein's hareem - most have been paid off one way or another - to keep silent I suspect - When you are dealing with such high profile - top echelon elites, billionaires, presidents etc - they will throw whatever money at it and pull some very big strings to get out of it - to at least minimize the damage ......

Epstein got 13 months, but did less in some open detention center in Florida - where he could leave all day, and had to be back there by bedtime .

Absolem

The Swamp is deep with Trump.
Alexander Acosta gave Epstein the sweetheart plea deal in 2008.
Where does Alexander Acosta work now? President Donald Trump nominated Acosta to be Labor Secretary on February 16, 2017, and he was confirmed by the U.S. Senate on April 27, 2017.

https://fox8.com/2019/07/07/billion...ccused-of-sex-trafficking-minors-sources-say/
"The report said Acosta had brokered a deal with one of Epstein's attorneys, where he pleaded in 2008 to two state prostitution charges, ultimately serving only 13 months and avoiding a federal trial. He also registered as a sex offender and paid restitution to the victims identified by the FBI.

The agreement, the Herald said, "essentially shut down an ongoing FBI probe" and further granted immunity to "any potential co-conspirators" in the case."

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
One of those alleged co-conspirators was none other than our own Prince Andrew - the Queen of England's son - so it was bound to be somehow quashed or hushed-up - There is even a pic of Prince Andrew out there on the intraweb's with one of Epstein's hareem -

X

xavier7995

Wheres badfishy to expound on this pizza party?

Edit: and dammit, why you gotta go and ruin bourdain for me. I can never unsee it.

beta

Veteran

He's only interested in pedophile rings when it's people he doesn't like doing the buggering. Trump could be a pedo live on camera and he'd be first in line to spit shine the Golden Emporer's shoes with his tongue when he was done.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran

Edit: and dammit, why you gotta go and ruin bourdain for me. I can never unsee it.

Didnt mean to ruin anything about Anthony Bourdain,trust me.I had mad respect for the man on do many levels.
His loss was a loss for so many.I miss the man.

packerfan79

Veteran
Trump went to the island once, and left when he saw what was going on. Trump also kicked Epstein out of Mar a lago banned for life.

The fact that Bill Clinton has been their dozens of times, and he's not being questioned in any way shows it's a purely partisan political hitjob. Nothing new. Democrats have no problem with their hero's being rapist.

Typical politics, accuse your political opponents of what you are doing.

Nice try minds lie, I mean minds I.

packerfan79

Veteran
He's only interested in pedophile rings when it's people he doesn't like doing the buggering. Bill Clinton could be a pedo live on camera and he'd be first in line to spit shine the Golden Emporer's shoes with his tongue when he was done.

Their fixed it for you. No need to thank me, just doing my civic duty.
:tiphat:

M

Mr D

CrowdStrikeOut: Mueller’s Own Report Undercuts Its Core Russia-Meddling Claims
https://www.realclearinvestigations...ndercuts_its_core_russia-meddling_claims.html

Insinuendo: Why the Mueller Report Doth Repeat So Much
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/a...ueller_report_doth_repeat_so_much_140692.html

In the introduction to Volume I, Mueller states that "the investigation established that the Russian government perceived it would benefit from a Trump presidency and worked to secure that outcome." But nowhere in the ensuing 440 pages does Mueller produce any evidence to substantiate that central claim.

Instead Mueller appears to be relying on the intelligence community assessment (ICA) released in January 2017.

But the ICA itself produced no evidence for any of these assertions. Its equivocation is even more blunt than Mueller's: The ICA report's conclusions, it states, are "not intended to imply that we have proof that shows something to be a fact."

'Boogieman'

Trump went to the island once, and left when he saw what was going on. Trump also kicked Epstein out of Mar a lago banned for life.

The fact that Bill Clinton has been their dozens of times, and he's not being questioned in any way shows it's a purely partisan political hitjob. Nothing new. Democrats have no problem with their hero's being rapist.

Typical politics, accuse your political opponents of what you are doing.

Nice try minds lie, I mean minds I.

They know this, they just want him to be guilty of something, anything... TDS has no boundaries.

Absolem

An attorney who represented the victims of billionaire Jeffrey Epstein’s sexual assault said that in 2009, the only person that helped him was then citizen Donald Trump.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yqb59n69Z80

Speaking about Bill Clinton

Donald Trump: Nice guy. Got a lot of problems coming up in my opinion with the famous island with Jeffrey Epstein. Lot of problems.

https://twitter.com/LokiJulianus/status/1147668947124314112

One of Epstein's victims Virginia Roberts was recruited by Epstein at Trump's golf resort Mara Lago while she worked there.

The Swamp is deep with muck.

M

Mr D

https://twitter.com/sfpelosi/status/1147657745253855233

This Epstein case is horrific and the young women deserve justice. It is quite likely that some of our faves are implicated but we must follow the facts and let the chips fall where they may - whether on Republicans or Democrats.

Some of Pelosi's "favs" are pedophiles?

One of the federal prosecutors is Comey's daughter??? Comey Mueller and Epstein all have the same lawyers.

Maurene Comey, the daughter of former FBI director James Comey, is one of the prosecutors, according to a source with knowledge of the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.