What's new

:::::::INFOWARS News Thread:::::::

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
https://www.newswars.com/watch-american-rapper-crew-brawl-with-afghan-migrants-in-sweden/

Watch: American Rapper, Crew Brawl with Afghan Migrants in Sweden

Rapper A$AP Rocky rejects cultural enrichment

By Infowars.com Tuesday, July 02, 2019
American rapper A$AP Rocky and his crew were confronted by two migrants in Sweden who they later fought, according to videos posted to social media.
Videos uploaded Monday show a pair of migrants going up to Rocky’s entourage and refusing to go away.
One of the migrants appears to take a pair of earphones and smash it over Rocky’s security guard, who does not proceed to retaliate.
“HITS SECURITY IN FACE WITH HEADPHONES THEN FOLLOW US,” Rocky posted on Instagram.
Rocky elaborated in a follow-up Instagram post: “SO A FEW DRUG ADDICTS ARE NOT MY FANS, WE DON’T KNOW THESE GUYS AND WE DIDNT WANT TROUBLE , THEY FOLLOWED US FOR 4 BLOCKS , AND THEY WERE SLAPPING GIRLS BUTTS WHO PASSED , GIVE ME A BREAK.”
Brain Force Plus - Flip the switch and supercharge your state of mind!

Later the man who smashed his headphones over the security guard is heard asking the crew to replace the broken headphones.
The security guard is later overheard saying the assault caused him to bleed.
After the confrontation, a woman comes up to the crew and says one of the two men “slapped her ass and [her] girlfriend’s ass.”
In subsequent cell camera footage published by TMZ, Rocky appears to toss one of the migrants onto the street, before his crew begins beating him.
The migrant was reportedly left “battered and bloodied in the street,” according to TMZ.

White Beard

https://www.newswars.com/dem-rep-wants-to-prosecute-people-who-mock-congress/

Dem Rep. Wants to Prosecute People Who Mock Congress

Openly calls for criminal prosecution of free speech

Image Credits: Cheriss May/NurPhoto via Getty Images.

By Kit Daniels | INFOWARS.COM Wednesday, July 03, 2019
Rep. Frederica Wilson (D-Fla.) said she wants to shut down and prosecute people who make fun of Congress online.
“Those people who are online making fun of members of Congress are a disgrace,” she said during a recent speech in Homestead. “And there’s no need for anyone to think that is unacceptable.”
Wilson also seemed to imply that she wanted to work together with Big Tech to censor on-line speech.
“We’re going to shut them down and to work with whoever it is to shut them down, and they should be prosecuted.”
DNA Force Plus - Overhaul your body's cellular engine with this fan-favorite formula!
She also bizarrely claimed that mocking Congress is “against the law.”
“You cannot intimidate members of Congress – private members of Congress – it is against the law and it’s a shame in this United States of America.”

If true, Rep. Wilson clearly took the wrong train

White Beard

https://www.newswars.com/watch-american-rapper-crew-brawl-with-afghan-migrants-in-sweden/

Watch: American Rapper, Crew Brawl with Afghan Migrants in Sweden

Rapper A$AP Rocky rejects cultural enrichment

By Infowars.com Tuesday, July 02, 2019
American rapper A$AP Rocky and his crew were confronted by two migrants in Sweden who they later fought, according to videos posted to social media.
Videos uploaded Monday show a pair of migrants going up to Rocky’s entourage and refusing to go away.
One of the migrants appears to take a pair of earphones and smash it over Rocky’s security guard, who does not proceed to retaliate.
“HITS SECURITY IN FACE WITH HEADPHONES THEN FOLLOW US,” Rocky posted on Instagram.
Rocky elaborated in a follow-up Instagram post: “SO A FEW DRUG ADDICTS ARE NOT MY FANS, WE DON’T KNOW THESE GUYS AND WE DIDNT WANT TROUBLE , THEY FOLLOWED US FOR 4 BLOCKS , AND THEY WERE SLAPPING GIRLS BUTTS WHO PASSED , GIVE ME A BREAK.”
Brain Force Plus - Flip the switch and supercharge your state of mind!

Later the man who smashed his headphones over the security guard is heard asking the crew to replace the broken headphones.
The security guard is later overheard saying the assault caused him to bleed.
After the confrontation, a woman comes up to the crew and says one of the two men “slapped her ass and [her] girlfriend’s ass.”
In subsequent cell camera footage published by TMZ, Rocky appears to toss one of the migrants onto the street, before his crew begins beating him.
The migrant was reportedly left “battered and bloodied in the street,” according to TMZ.

Your article assigns them as migrants, the same way it might say two trucks pulled up: were they identifiable as migrants the way trucks are identifiable as trucks?

I know how YOU know they’re migrants, they told you so. But how do THEY know? No factual source cited.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If true, Rep. Wilson clearly took the wrong train

watch the video footage of the comments. I was just broadcast on infowars.com/show

https://www.infowars.com/antifa-member-threatens-to-acid-attack-attendees-of-dc-free-speech-event/

Antifa Member Threatens to Acid Attack Attendees of DC Free Speech Event

“I just want to blind as many of you c**k suckers”

Paul Joseph Watson | Infowars.com - July 1, 2019 Comments

An Antifa supporter is threatening to acid attack attendees of the Demand Free Speech rally on July 6 in Washington DC.
The individual posted the threats to social media messaging app Telegram, commenting “I just want to blind as many of you cock suckers are possible [sic],” adding, “We already have the Muriatic acid, wax, and balloons.”
“I just want to toss as many balloons of Muriatic acid in the faces as many Proud Boys I can,” he added.
The threats prompted event co-organizer Enrique Tarrio to contact the FBI and DHS, who will now apparently be on site to provide security at the event.
pound.jpg

“It starts with milk shakes, then it escalates to what happened to Andy Ngo,” Tarrio told Big League Politics. “And now they’re threatening us with acid attacks, all because we want to defend free speech in Washington, D.C.”
Tarrio explained how the individual threat to combine wax with acid is particularly dangerous because the wax could enter the injured person’s blood stream and cause cardiac arrest.
“Muriatic acid can be purchased in virtually any pool store or home improvement store, and is already dangerous on its own with the ability to cause minor burns, but can quickly be washed off with water. By combining the muriatic acid with wax, it will immediately form a film similar to candle wax on the injured person’s skin,” he said.
Although the individual who made the threats posted artwork and used a pseudonym associated with pro-Antifa Rolling Stone and Playboy journalist Fagan Kuhnmuench, he denies all involvement.
At a rally on Saturday in Portland, numerous attendees were violently attacked by Antifa members, including two men who were clubbed round the head with metal objects and maced in the face.
SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

https://www.infowars.com/bombshell-...dered-stand-down-during-violent-antifa-riots/

Bombshell: Portland Police Claim Mayor Wheeler Ordered Stand Down During Violent Antifa Riots

Police MIA while conservative journalist almost beaten to death near courthouse over weekend

Jamie White | Infowars.com - July 2, 2019 Comments
Image Credits: Diego Diaz/Icon Sportswire via Getty Images.

Conservative journalist Andy Ngo was violently assaulted by Antifa in Portland, Oregon over the weekend, and his lawyer accused Mayor Ted Wheeler of ordering a police stand-down.
Wheeler denied the claim after Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) called for a federal investigation into him, saying he ordered “no such thing.”
But the Portland Police released a statement Tuesday contradicting Wheeler’s claims that he did not order police to stand down, blaming the Portland mayor for the lack of action against Antifa’s violence and asking him to “remove the handcuffs from our officers” to let them stop it.

“It’s time for our Mayor to do two things: tell both ANTIFA and Proud Boys that our City will not accept violence in our City and remove the handcuffs from our officers and let them stop the violence through strong and swift enforcement action. Enough is enough,” said Portland Police Association President Daryl Turner.
“It doesn’t matter if our citizens are democrats or republicans; no one should be attacked in the streets of our city. Good leadership means taking the reins and stepping forward to let people know when there is wrongdoing. The law is applicable no matter which side you’re on.”
“Where are the voices condemning the lawlessness and violence?” Turner continued. “If this violence had been directed at Antifa, there would have been an immediate call for an independent, outside investigation. This is a perfect example of Portland politics at work and why our great City is now under fire in the national news.”
“The Mayor, our Police Commissioner, is not allowed to use the rank and file officers of the Portland Police Bureau as a shield to deflect Portland’s negative press nationwide. As we have said before and will continue to say: Police officers work to uphold the Constitution, including the right to free speech. It’s our job to ensure that our community can peacefully protest without fear of violence but right now our hands are tied.”
Notably, Wheeler has ordered police stand-downs in the past, such as last year when the police allowed Antifa to overrun an “un-American” ICE (U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement) facility.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Your article assigns them as migrants, the same way it might say two trucks pulled up: were they identifiable as migrants the way trucks are identifiable as trucks?

I know how YOU know they’re migrants, they told you so. But how do THEY know? No factual source cited.

watch the video-- do some searching online; not for sure

https://www.infowars.com/calif-dems-want-to-give-illegals-party-leadership-roles/

Calif. Dems Want to Give Illegals Party Leadership Roles

Lawmakers push bill to allow illegals to gain leadership positions within Democratic Party

Infowars.com - July 3, 2019 Comments
Image Credits: Thinkstock / Royalty-free.

California lawmakers want to grant illegal aliens the ability to serve as Democratic Party leaders.
Lawmakers are pushing State Bill 288 that would allow illegals to shape the party’s platform and serve as state convention delegates county leaders.
Sen. Scott Wiener (D-San Francisco) said he wants to “allow Dreamers and other immigrants to appear on the ballot in order to run and serve on California Democratic Party Central Committees and as State Delegates to the Party.”
“SB 288 would make it legal for Dreamers and other immigrants to run for California Democratic Party County Central Committee seats and for California Democratic Party Delegate positions,” he stated. “It is currently impossible for Dreamers and other immigrants to register as Democrats and thus run for these positions.”
Interestingly, in reading the press release, Wiener and other Democratic lawmakers make no distinction between legal and illegal immigration, choosing instead to label all of them “immigrants.”
Eric Eggers of the Government Accountability Institute said this and similar proposals will ultimately lead to Democrats pushing for voting rights for illegals.
“It’s only a matter of time before we see the expansion of illegal alien voting in state elections and eventually the Left pushing for illegal alien voting in federal elections,” Eggers told Breitbart News.
“My research shows that illegals get caught up in this by parties that exploit and victimize illegal aliens.”

Cannavore

Veteran
this shit is like watching a car crash in slow motion. then when you go to point it out they respond back with some dumb shit like "oh yeah well you're the car crash!"

replace car crash with fascist

:) ;)

Wendull C.

Veteran
Do you think government IS restricting speech?
Do you think the current administration is involved?

No, the left is actively trying though. Through what it deems hate speech or attack of one of its protected groups.

No, seems to me Trump feeds off of talking shit. It allows him to control the news cycle and live rent free in people's heads.

Wendull C.

Veteran

beta

Veteran
Really man? You expect to be taken seriously with that piece. In too old for that bullshit to ring anyway but , well, bullshit. I'm not that fucking old either.

I try to debate in honest fashion. Acknowledging wrongs on both sides. If you want to he taken seriously, I suggest you do the same.

What specifically was your issue with it, beyond disagreeing? Vague hand waving doesn't tell me much.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Antifascist History and Politics, Explained

A historian weighs in.

View Image

https://www.teenvogue.com/story/antifa-history-and-politics-explained

Vogue is controlled media. Its a globalist mouthpiece to put out propaganda to manipulate public opinion.

Hopefully you know how much of a political tool fraud the SPLC is.

Why do you think we are now seeing a resurgence of the antifa movement?
I think a lot of it has to do with the degree to which the alt-right has been emboldened by the Trump presidency. We can see the outbreak of hate crimes, as documented by the Southern Poverty Law Center, that have targeted mosques, synagogues, LGBTQ centers, and all sorts of populations, and the real need to organize a response as a result. The antifa model has been appealing to a lot of leftists and people who want to commit themselves to fighting back.

beta

Veteran
Refer back to quoted post for answer to posed question.

Here's what you said - Vague hand waving, no substance.

Really man? You expect to be taken seriously with that piece. In too old for that bullshit to ring anyway but , well, bullshit. I'm not that fucking old either.

I try to debate in honest fashion. Acknowledging wrongs on both sides. If you want to he taken seriously, I suggest you do the same.

If you have an issue with the piece, tell me what it is specifically instead of implying there's something wrong with it. I'd be happy to talk about whatever it is that you didn't like, but let's not pretend that you read it if you didn't.

beta

Veteran
Vogue is controlled media. Its a globalist mouthpiece to put out propaganda to manipulate public opinion.

You've L I T E R A L L Y said in this thread multiple times that the ONLY trustworthy news source on the ENTIRE PLANET is Infowars so.... Yeah. Don't know if I'm so keen on your opinion on what makes for a good news source. :laughing:

Wendull C.

Veteran
Yep, you are the type of individual that is open to honest debate. God on you buddy. Happy fourth of July.

I hope you enjoy the parade in D.C. , eat a nice grilled burger for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.