What's new

:::::::INFOWARS News Thread:::::::

Status
Not open for further replies.

White Beard

Probably never been mentioned to you before, but the Declaration of Independence isn’t a law.

What it is is an act of Congress.
You know, ‘Congress’? That thing you hate so much when there are non-republicans involved?

But I’m glad you’re reading it. It needs to be read and understood.
The constitution needs it more, and that *IS* law.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Probably never been mentioned to you before, but the Declaration of Independence isn’t a law.

What it is is an act of Congress.
You know, ‘Congress’? That thing you hate so much when there are non-republicans involved?

But I’m glad you’re reading it. It needs to be read and understood.
The constitution needs it more, and that *IS* law.
I agree but it's become a law of convenience. If it wasn't, you wouldn't have a million immigrants in the sin bin.

audiohi

Veteran
I'll see what I can dig up. If you get information from the mainstream media, its strictly propaganda. Been that way for a while. Notice they all use the same wording?

Yea, but you never do!

Please, I'm still wondering how those 20 acid attack victims are doing. Any info on them yet? Any out of the hospital yet? Any record of any entering a hospital?

I did my research like you suggested. I still find absolutely nothing to substantiate your claims. That argument works well for you, huh?

White Beard

I agree but it's become a law of convenience. If it wasn't, you wouldn't have a million immigrants in the sin bin.

Not sure I follow you: it was US telling “the world of nations” what we’d been through with Britain, and why we weren’t going to stand for it anymore. By extension, it’s grown into a compact with the rest of the world, that we really mean it about principles...but I don’t know for sure that we’ve improved things for the people in the nations we’ve helped in my lifetime...and I don’t know that we’ve acted as if we believed in our own declaration since Carter was in office.

redlaser

Veteran
Redlaser- keep building your straw man. Nobody is buying it. Quit distracting from the new facts being exposed every day by Infowars.

You might want to look up the definition of what a fact and a straw man is, because you are using those words incorrectly.

Most rational people who base decisions on a persons past behavior would find constant lying as a reason to not take anyone serious.

So Alex’s court documented lying about Sandy Hook would be relevant.

I realize you are not constrained by such things in your faith based world, but for those of us that hate chronic liars it’s an issue.

When did information become war like? Seems like it would stand on its own if true, fail if not.
When it becomes war like it is basically a propaganda tool for whoever is running it.
Anytime I go to the library the information is quiet and orderly, without the aggressiveness of a war like posture.

Looks like we can add those twenty acid attacks to Alex’s pile of lies, eh pipeline?

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
The USA has been looking externally since it took over Britain's bases around the world after ww2. Don't get me wrong, the world needs a cop. But the cop is a little corrupted by business.

I was referring to this:
If I step one foot on US Soil, your constitution is supposed to protect me. The Bill of Rights protects everyone, including undocumented immigrants, to exercise free speech, religion, assembly, and to be free from unlawful government interference.

It even applies to enemy combatants on foreign territory

Mind you, they seem to be stepping on your rights as well.

X

xavier7995

If only you guys would buy the vitamins, then you would see.

Anywho, yeah its pretty frustrating to be told to take the word of people that have been continually shown to be frauds at face value. Any attempts to verify it...well that pesky msm covers it all up. It gets to where its not worth engaging as we cant work with a common set of facts.

redlaser

Veteran

Anywho, yeah its pretty frustrating to be told to take the word of people that have been continually shown to be frauds at face value. Any attempts to verify it...well that pesky msm covers it all up. It gets to where its not worth engaging as we cant work with a common set of facts.

I’ll be surprised if they still have any of those vitamins left.

Last week they were offering DOUBLE PATRIOT POINTS with a purchase!

I’m betting people got a lot of Christmas and birthday present shopping done with that deal.

Probably cheaply made steroids from the look of Alex

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
https://www.newswars.com/oreo-promotes-pronoun-packs-to-celebrate-trans-agenda/

Oreo Promotes “Pronoun Packs” to Celebrate Trans Agenda

Cookie brand partners with transgender org for special edition treats

Image Credits: Screenshot / Twitter.

By Dan Lyman Tuesday, July 02, 2019
Oreo cookies announced the release of special edition treats which celebrate the LGBT agenda and ‘trans pronouns.’
“We’re proud to celebrate inclusivity for all gender identities and expressions. In partnership with NCTE, we’re giving away special edition Pronoun Packs and encouraging everybody to share their pronouns with Pride today and every day,” Oreo wrote on its social media accounts.

The National Center For Transgender Equality (NCTE), “advocates to change policies and society to increase understanding and acceptance of transgender people,” according to its website.
“Pronoun Packs” were given away at the New York City Pride Parade on Sunday, along with Oreo cookie pins reading, “Ask Me My Pronouns.”
“Three different packs—’she/her,’ ‘he/him,’ and ‘they/them’—had pronouns written on the cookies themselves, with blue, pink and purple packaging reminiscent of the transgender flag,” Newsweek reports.
DNA Force Plus - Overhaul your body's cellular engine with this fan-favorite formula!
The limited run cookies will apparently not be available for sale.
“It appears it wants to get all the cred from LGBT politics without alerting the majority of their customers, who probably won’t see their Facebook post and/or this offensive product in any store to tip them off. In other words, this is a big, blaring anti-virtue signal,” notes Joy Pullman of The Federalist.
Introduced in 1912, Oreo is the best-selling cookie in the United States and is now owned by multinational food and beverage company Mondelez International.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

there are several independent news websites that infowars looks at. The stories are out there. Sorry, I don't have time to walk you through it.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
https://www.newswars.com/usgs-bizarre-change-of-position-in-the-roger-stone-case/

https://turcopolier.typepad.com/sic...-the-roger-stone-case-by-larry-c-johnson.html

USG's Bizarre Change of Position in the Roger Stone Case by Larry C Johnson

There is zero forensic evidence in the public arena that supports the US Government's assertion that the Russian Government hacked the DNC. In fact, the forensic computer evidence that is available indicates that the emails from the DNC were downloaded onto something like a thumb drive.
There also is zero forensic evidence in the public arena that the Russians passed/delivered the DNC emails to Julian Assange/Wikileaks. There are only two ways to get DNC emails into the hands of Wiki people--an electronic transfer or a physical/human transfer. That's it.
And here is what we know for certain. First, since Edward Snowden absconded with the NSA's family jewels with the help of Wikileaks, U.S. and British intelligence assets have been monitoring every single electronic communication to and from Wikileaks/Julian Assange. They also have been conducting surveillance on all personal contacts with Assange and other key members of the Wikileaks staff.
Given these facts you would think it would be easy for Robert Mueller to explain how the Russians got their hands on the DNC emails and then passed them on to Wikileaks. But it is not easy because the foundation of the case against the Russians rests on assumptions and beliefs. No solid facts.

To reiterate a point I have raised in previous posts, the only entity to have forensic access to the DNC computers, i.e. CrowdStrike, is on the record in the person of the CrowdStrike CEO, Dimitri Alperovitch admitting they don't know how the Russians got access. Alperovitch told Washington Post Reporter Ellen Nakashima on June 14, 2016 the following:

CrowdStrike is not sure how the hackers got in. The firm suspects they may have targeted DNC employees with “spearphishing” emails. These are communications that appear legitimate — often made to look like they came from a colleague or someone trusted — but that contain links or attachments that when clicked on deploy malicious software that enables a hacker to gain access to a computer. “But we don’t have hard evidence,” Alperovitch said.

If CrowdStrike actually had conducted a legitimate forensic examination of the DNC server/servers then they absolutely would have had "hard evidence."
Then, 13 months later, we have FBI Director Jim Comey admitting that the FBI relied on CrowdStrike for its "evidence." Jim Comey testified to the House Intelligence Committee in March 2017 and stated the following:
“we never got direct access to the machines themselves. The DNC in the spring of 2016 hired a firm that ultimately shared with us their forensics from their review of the system."
Now take a look at a very significant reversal of the US Government's position in the case against Roger Stone. On 20 June 2019, US Attorney Jessie Liu filed a motion attempting to rebut the argument presented by Stone's attorneys that there was no supporting evidence for the claim that Russia hacked the DNC. Here are the key snippets from her filing:
As the government has argued (Doc. 122, at 6, 9, 14), Russia’s role in the DNC hack is not material to the eighteen findings of probable cause that Stone appears to be challenging. . . . The government produced the CrowdStrike reports because the Indictment in this case referenced, as background, CrowdStrike’s statements about the DNC hack. Stone’s statement that the government has no other evidence is not only irrelevant to this proceeding but is also mistaken.
Yet, when you read the original indictment, Roger Stone was put in the cross hairs because he was allegedly communicating with Wikileaks/Julian Assange about the DNC emails. And those emails are identified in the indictment as "stolen." The Government is hoping to nail Stone on the charge of "lying" to Congress. Good luck with that.
It is a horrible irony that Stone is being persecuted with prosecution based on an even bigger lie--i.e., the Russians hacked the DNC. Russia did not hack the DNC. Let's hope that Stone's lawyers get a chance to demand the US Government put up the evidence or shut up.

Posted at 04:39 AM in Larry Johnson, Russia, Russiagate | Permalink

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
https://www.marijuanamoment.net/congress-schedules-hearing-to-discuss-ending-marijuana-prohibition/

Politics

Congress Schedules Hearing To Discuss Ending Marijuana Prohibition

3b71d81faa493372a683c777756df1f4

Published
6 hours ago on
July 2, 2019
By
Kyle Jaeger https://twitter.com/kylejaeger

congress-capitol-marijuana.jpg

A major congressional subcommittee will hold a hearing on marijuana policy next week, Marijuana Moment has learned.
Though few details about the meeting are currently available, the House Judiciary Crime, Terrorism and Homeland Security Subcommittee is expected to discuss various legislative proposals to allow states to set their own cannabis policies without fear of federal intervention.
Several sources who did not wish to be be identified shared with Marijuana Moment the names of witnesses expected to soon receive formal invitations to testify before the panel on Wednesday, July 10. Given the backgrounds of these individuals, it seems apparent that committee members will be discussing not whether the U.S. should end federal cannabis prohibition, but will focus primarily on how to do it.
Witnesses are anticipated to include Malik Burnett, a physician at Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health who previously served as the Washington, D.C. policy manager at the Drug Policy Alliance’s Office of National Affairs, where he helped lead a successful ballot initiative campaign to legalize cannabis in the nation’s capital in 2014.
Baltimore State’s Attorney Marilyn Mosby, who announced in January that her office would no longer prosecute cannabis possession cases and would work to clear the records of certain individuals with prior marijuana convictions, is also being invited to testify.
David Nathan, a physician and board president of the pro-legalization group Doctors for Cannabis Regulation (DFCR), will also appear before the committee.
He told Marijuana Moment that he looks “forward to discussing the evidence-based health effects of cannabis, the failure of prohibition, the inadequacy of decriminalization, and the public health and social justice benefits of effective regulation.”
“DFCR physicians have successfully fought for legalization in states around the country,” Nathan said. “Now DFCR is proud to advocate for the broad majority of Americans—both Republicans and Democrats—who want our government to remove cannabis from the Controlled Substances Act and finally end the specter of federal interference with state cannabis laws.”
Finally, Neal Levine, CEO of Cannabis Trade Federation, will be the minority witness—which is noteworthy in and of itself, as Levine advocates for legalization, while one might expect the minority Republican party to invite someone who shares an opposing perspective on ending prohibition.
“I cannot comment on what has not been announced publicly by the committee, but I would welcome the opportunity to share the perspective of our members,” Levine, who previously served as a staffer for the Marijuana Policy Project, told Marijuana Moment. “We are especially well positioned to discuss the challenges arising from the inconsistency between state and federal cannabis laws.”
(Full disclosure: the Cannabis Trade Federation and its affiliate CTF Action have sponsored Marijuana Moment.)
After this story was initially published, the subcommittee posted an official notice for the hearing. It is titled “Marijuana Laws in America: Racial Justice and the Need for Reform” and will begin at 10:00 AM ET.
While lawmakers aren’t expected to vote on any particular bill at the hearing, it will nonetheless be one of the most significant congressional developments on marijuana reform to date.
The Judiciary Committee, under which this subcommittee falls, wields particular influence in advancing broad changes to federal drug laws, and Rep. Earl Blumenauer (D-OR) designated it as the panel to bring about the end of cannabis prohibition in a blueprint to legalization in the 116th Congress.
“For the first time in recent memory, there will be a candid conversation in the Judiciary Committee about the failures of marijuana prohibition in the United States and how people have been impacted,” Justin Strekal, political director of NORML, told Marijuana Moment. “We look forward to working with the subcommittee to best inform the conversation and the public at large.”
Legislation that could be marked up by the panel in the future includes the Strengthening the Tenth Amendment Through Entrusting States (STATES) Act, the Marijuana Justice Act, the Marijuana Freedom and Opportunity Act and the Ending Federal Marijuana Prohibition Act.
Rep. Jerrold Nadler (D-NY), chairman of the Judiciary Committee, is also said to be working on his own bill to end federal marijuana prohibition, but no details have yet been announced.
Notably, every single Democratic member of the full Judiciary Committee, including the chairman, voted in favor of amendment protecting cannabis programs in all states, U.S. territories and Washington, D.C. from Justice Department intervention last month. Six Republican members of the panel joined them in support of the measure, which was attached to spending legislation that has since cleared the House. The bipartisan nature of that vote indicates that further reform legislation stands a strong chance of passing in the committee.
Besides Blumenauer’s House-passed amendment protecting cannabis programs, this Congress has also seen several other hearings on cannabis issues. The House Veterans’ Affairs Committee discussed four pieces of legislation concerning veterans and marijuana last month, and the House Small Businesses Committee also convened to address opportunities and barriers for small cannabis businesses under the federal framework of prohibition.
In March, a bipartisan bill that would provide protections for banks that service cannabis businesses cleared the House Financial Services Committee following a hearing on the issue, and a full floor vote on that legislation could be coming soon.
Unlike the new Judiciary hearing, the minority witnesses at the Financial Services and Small Business hearings—representatives of the prohibitionist group Smart Approaches to Marijuana and the Heritage Foundation, respectively—opposed legalization.
This story was updated to note the title and time of the hearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.