What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Info on The Real Seed Company?

Lebanizer

Yes I am Greek and been living here forever .
Kalimera Dentex :)

Haha I figured you must be Greek :). I noticed people who come from countries with traditionnal growing cultures, if one only questions the national character of said plants they take it as a matter of national pride. I knew some Moroccan people who were like that. They love to grow lyrical about their plants and if one dares to question anything about it, it's like "how dare you" !!! I've always found this strange mix of national feelings and cannabis hilarious and endearing at the same time :ROFLMAO:

Sorry if I came out roughly,was not my intent.But speculation was too much man.I finish ohaze in greenhouse and can be finished outdoors too.It starts to flower in October... I have tried legit Greek weed for all my life and I am growing here,far northern than Kalamata.Also know that in Crete s climate you can grow anything tropical,period.
I don't know if you realize but what you have written reinforces my previous statement. Ohaze is certainly a very tropical plant and if its growing pattern is reminiscent of KR (starts to flower after equinoxe) then it does imply that KR has a (partial) tropical heritage. Hence my statement.

I do not know your growing experience but you sounded very deterministic on the matter,but what you say isn't totally accurate.there are /were plenty old lines around,not all have been hashplants.Maybe it s a line from later years.
I'm super interested in Greek landraces (the reason I grew KR in the first place). If you've grown other older lines don't hesitate to post here I'd love to know more !

I am not arguing, I am explaining my "triggering" .I had no intent to offend you:) I just post the way I talk and it can seem rude,I get it.
Peace.
You are very passionate about your plants just like me ;) !

Lebanizer

“As for the high, definitely an up sativa high but balanced and centered, floaty relaxed and warm. Definitely NOT a Panama sort of high”
@Lebanizer do you find panama the oposite of it? I never try it, I know is very tropical and colombians and panameñas are electric, but whats your view on this?
I've seen a lot of people use that term 'electric' but I was never really too sure of what it meant. You can read my answer to Yesum above about what the ACE/CBG Panama was to me. I don't know if it fits what you'd call electric. All I can say is I'm not the most physically active person yet when I tried PAnama I would spontaneously get up, dance, laugh hysterically, I had fits of laughter of unknown origin, I wanted to draw paint etc... and I did. The intense high basically nuked my ability to focus and turned my sleeping habits upside down because of the intense mental stimulation that lingers after the high is gone. I would basically flip from one unfinished activity to the other. Listening to music on the other hand was fantastic. I listened to an album I had never heard before while on Panama and it felt properly ecstatic. Very intense.

Is any of that what you would call 'electric' ?

Obviously I have little to no tolerance in general as I'm an intermittent user. You might get different reveiw from a daily user.

Last edited:
I've seen a lot of people use that term 'electric' but I was never really too sure of what it meant. You can read my answer to Yesum above about what the ACE/CBG Paname was to me. I don't knwo it it fits what you'd call electric. All I can say is I'm not the most physically active person yet when I tried PAnama I would spontaneously get up, dance, laugh hysterically, I had fits of laughter of unknown origin, I wanted to draw paint etc... and I did. The intense high basically nuked my ability to focus and turned my sleeping habits upside down because of the intense mental stimulation that lingers after the high is gone. I would be basically flip from one unfinished activity to the other. Listening to music on the hand was fantastic. I listened to an album I had never heard before while on Panama and it felt properly ecstatic. Very intense.

Is any of that what you would call 'electric' ?

Obviously I have little to no tolerance in general as I'm an intermittent user. You might get different reveiw from a daily user.
Thanks for your response, very clarifying. I must admit that when a used the term electrical I was using as a secondhand impression cause I have never tried a variety supossed to be like it. I am an intermittent user aswell, twice or once at month. I have recently got the ACE/CBG Panama and others so…will see 😎

Dentex

I don't know if you realize but what you have written reinforces my previous statement. Ohaze is certainly a very tropical plant and if its growing pattern is reminiscent of KR (starts to flower after equinoxe) then it does imply that KR has a (partial) tropical heritage. Hence my statement.
Hello/Kalispera :tiphat:.Quite the contrary my friend. You just have to conceive that landrace doesn't equal indigenous by default.Then tropical heritage doesnt lead to not being a landrace. It's just a matter of perception.What you see as not a landrace,I see as acclimated line that fits the landrace term,check backpage :) I mean the initiation of flowering is not an indicator of what we are talking about.They don't all have to be levantine hashplant archetypes.Majority might be.And all this talk is about something that could either heirloom or landrace.I just like playing devils advocate ;)

And,no,I do not have any horses in that race.I do not have any kind of ethnic pride ,and for cannabis much less.What do you think,that I believe that Alexander tha great and Aristotle were puffin blunts? :ROFLMAO:Cmon dude.

As for the term electric...I envy you guys with no tolerance.If you find Panama electric,what I've felt like electric would be like putting your finger to the A/C socket.:LOL:

Peace

Last edited:

Slim Pickens

Veteran
Nanda devi has a very special kick. I'd say that it has a lot of character. Many ways to describe it : upbeat, positive, benevolent, zingy. Stronger phenos can have a genuine mystical quality that makes it really stand out from the rest of the crowd. Potency varies because it's a hash plant but I don't care, the character is absolutely unique and is what I'm looking for.
I ran the Nanda also based on the description that stated it would finish Sept,but by late Oct it hadn't even hinted at sex. I was BUMMMED.
Basically a balanced high between "warm blissed out effects" and "minor psychedelic/trippy/subhallucinogenic effects to make it interesting" is my fav. Too psychedelic isn't good for me because I'm prone to anxiety and too stimulating/energetic, well I'm too old for that.

Can I get that description of Ethiopian but in a landrace?

Anybody?

M-O-O-N spells trippy!

Last edited:

GreenAndFast

A Malawi gold from TRSC. 4 month cure and ready to rock and roll in the volcano. Two extra large bags to the dome @4:20 Here we go gentleman and gentleladies....
PXL_20230406_151520873.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20230406_151459399.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20230406_152037912.jpg

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Took a sample from the top of a immature Mong Hsat, not really even dried properly. Smoked a few hits and got a mellow sativa type effect with plenty of euphoria. Nothing like the Corinto or I would think the Malawi. I could do anything on this without issue. Working mans weed I would say. Similar to the East Manipur in effect.

This Mong Hsat has wide leaves but I do not detect any indica in the high. Will know more when I let it finish and smoke more than one plant.

LostTribe

Premium user
More than a pound of hash o_O ! If I assume that dry sift is a 10% extraction method, that means you must've had about 10 pounds of dry buds to process, am I correct ? Making my own dry sieved hash is my dream ! If I could get about 10g of a bit of every kind of hash I'd be more than happy ! a chunk of Lebanese, a tolla of Nepal, a nice slab of Nanda Devi etc. Sample many tastes, colors, aromas and effect of course... Dry sift is the best wayy to consume cannabis IMO, most flavoursome and most refined ! Will you press your resin ?
You will yeild more with dry ice in a 5 gal with frozen cured and shaking out the bubble bags. It yeilds insane. I tried it with some old bud and it was way more than I ever expected I used.

Lebanizer

A Malawi gold from TRSC. 4 month cure and ready to rock and roll in the volcano. Two extra large bags to the dome @4:20 Here we go gentleman and gentleladies....
Make sure to give us a smoke report, there's very little reviews of the RSC Malawi Gold. Those buds look a bit scary though :ROFLMAO: I'll be growing this one next winter, those seeds have been sitting in my fridge for too long. I wonder how it compares to ACE's version. I know they're different lines altogether.

GreenAndFast

So I've just had another 3 volcano bags now at a slightly higher temp. But after two on 163 degrees this morning. Which initially had a very narcotic feeling cause me to sit down but once that subsided it got a lot more energetic and was dancing round the living room. Always a good sign for me. Neighbors must hate me as I'm an early riser lol. I'd say the buzz lasted 3+ hours. I haven't found it's ceiling yet, which is why I'm having 3 bags this time instead of two haha.
As for smells I will try my best, with food I can detect almost anything but with cannabis it's taking a bit longer. But I'll get there. Somi just opened the jar up and I'm mainly getting a vegetal smell (if anyone has any ideas on what sort of terpenes these could be, I'd love to hear your thoughts.) But I then rolled a bud between my hands and then smelt. Now it has a musty funky meaty smell with just the slightest sweetness coming through at the end. I imagine this will only improve as it ages. Hope that's of help @Lebanizer 🤌

p59teitel

Just a heads-up to give the Dakshinkali seeds plenty of time to pop - 8 days since starting to germinate and finally the 5th and last one had a tail emerge. Peroxide soak to start like all the others and even filing edges, nah, not coming out. Finally cracked it with tweezers, which I don’t really like to do.

However in the pleasant surprise department, all 5 Rasoli seeds that were a bonus two or three years ago popped quickly and look good -

66859315-6C06-4DF0-AFA8-EC820A13A8DF.jpeg

And to wrap up, the Afghan Mix who had the misfortune of being selected for my annual winter windowsill plant abuse project are starting to get smelly and sticky. Odors range from spray cleaner on the curled leaf weirdo to citrus and gas. It’s probably silly to try to guess which of the four mixed-up collections they might be, but I can say they aren’t much like the Balkhi repros I’ve previously tortured -

DFB2E0FF-94F3-43C3-A1C0-701D6939EBE1.jpeg

A9B34DAE-4EB0-4FE8-B0B2-FED3E96B2E16.jpeg
9B55303B-39EB-45FB-B935-40F582B9DD36.jpeg

B906EEE0-39CB-46DB-B284-9E7B9D205AB2.jpeg