What's new

Info on The Real Seed Company?

Stocktont

Veteran
He told me hed be restocking the Deep Chunk but it never happened. Id sure love to find a good source for that strain. Has anyone heard from xet? He just dropped off the face of the earth

send him an e-mail, I am quite sure he’d answer, I talked to him last week twice and he answered within the same day I sent a question (assuming you’re talking about Angus?)

Finepointcanon

Veteran
He told me hed be restocking the Deep Chunk but it never happened. Id sure love to find a good source for that strain. Has anyone heard from xet? He just dropped off the face of the earth
I'd be remiss is I didn't mention that Huba seeds has a Deep Chunk F2 on offer. I made a post on the Tom Hill forum asking about where to find DC and the guy from Huba PM'd me and sent me a pack for free, so just based on that interaction I'd say they're good guys at least.

grayeyes

Their seeds would be great if you want to select from a wide range of phenos to work towards your own goal. Recently I heard the potcast interview with Dubi from Ace Seeds, and his catalogue is awesome I want to say, but during the interview a few times he mentioned a stellar sounding expression that he did not offer the public due to a perceived drawback. With open pollinated, wild collected seeds you get to make that decision for yourself.
I have a friend who was a roommate of 'dubi'. There is plenty he doesn't offer the public.

Brother Nature

I'd be remiss is I didn't mention that Huba seeds has a Deep Chunk F2 on offer. I made a post on the Tom Hill forum asking about where to find DC and the guy from Huba PM'd me and sent me a pack for free, so just based on that interaction I'd say they're good guys at least.
I won a pack from them in an older photo of the month comp and I was very happy with them. I had a few environmental problems and thrips when I ran them indoors so didn’t do them justice. They were kinda varied in their pheno but all turned out very nice. The one I should have kept had such a unique body stone. There’s probably a photo or two in my media folder. I’m thinking of getting a couple more packs and trying to find that high again.

RobFromTX

Old Piney

Real seeds are legit,
Ive tried most of their himalayan lines and mostly they are too late for me (at above 50N), but have fantastic vigor and hardiness.
The Sinai strain seems to be earlier but probably not the best for swiss alps, very different place compared to its lowland desert home.
You should give the Sinai strain a try it should mature in plenty of time ,in good weather, regardless of the altitude( with in reason ). I'm going to in soaking wet New Jersey USA. I grew Khalifa genetics Moroccan Beldia with no problem

Last edited:

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So I tried 3 different Laos 3 plants and all were pleasant and a bit trippy. Fun stuff. Not too intense.

I just smoked some quick dried of one of the two Laos 4 plants I have growing. 2 hits and a strong intense and trippy effect. Not as euphoric as the Laos 3 but more other world type of feeling. I have one more Laos 4 plant to test and will do that tommorow.

I would guess if I smoked a decent size bud off the Laos 4 I would maybe get a very intense trip. I am assuming 6 hits would do quite a lot more than 2 hits?

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I smoked 4 hits of the other Laos 4 and got a decent high, but not intense or overly trippy. Not stronger and in a way, it was weaker than the first Laos 4 at half the dose. Landraces typically vary in strength and expression. I think that at least?

First Laos 4 is good enough to warrant cloning, which is next. No yield with either, larfy, loose old type sativa structure. Not a concern for me. When I see scraggly thin airy type 'buds' I get excited. I like thin women too. Too few of either these days.

Dentex

Manipuri 13 weeks 11/13,just had a tent on its head and didnt feel a thing :p
P1120435.JPG

Some bleached leaves from light
P1120436.JPG
P1120437.JPG

P1120439.JPG

Dentex

^^ What light are you using? I use LED at 100 watt and some others at 17 watt. Your plant looks several feet tall. My canopy is maybe 10 inches tall and the LED is within 5 inches of the top of the canopy. I get that by bending the tops over almost daily.
I use chinese quantum board leds ,total around 440 watt for 4 x 4 feet (1,2 x 1,2 m) I can manage canopy easily ,but tent is packed from one side to the other with 16 different crosses/lines so it is natural for the latest bloomers to stretch excessively.It shouldnt be vegged at all but not enough space to do everything optimally.

Latest posts

Latest posts