What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Info on The Real Seed Company?

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
RSC ships from within the US. Really easy. Money goes to England but the seeds are already in the states. The TLT ships from Greece I think. Had a order never arrive.

RobFromTX

RSC ships from within the US. Really easy. Money goes to England but the seeds are already in the states. The TLT ships from Greece I think. Had a order never arrive.

Have you grown out their Mazar yet? Im thinking about that since theres no more Deep Chunk. I have zero experience growing landrace indicas but from what ive read each batch they collect is pretty different from the last?

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
No, the only indica I have waiting to grow is Afghani Black from USC. Not at all into indica now. I grew a WOS Mazar I think back a few years. Was ok as I recall. Their Pakistani Valley indica was better if I remember right.

RobFromTX

No, the only indica I have waiting to grow is Afghani Black from USC. Not at all into indica now. I grew a WOS Mazar I think back a few years. Was ok as I recall. Their Pakistani Valley indica was better if I remember right.

Ive been aware of WOs for some time now but hisitated after running across some grow reports. Ill have to take a second look at them. I

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So I have a pack of Malawi I forgot about. Is it a trippy high or just clean? Same for the Highland Thai and Kalamata Red which I do not have yet. I understand trippy is subjective but time distortion, feeling lost, colors seeming crazy bright, etc.

LostTribe

Premium user
So I have a pack of Malawi I forgot about. Is it a trippy high or just clean? Same for the Highland Thai and Kalamata Red which I do not have yet. I understand trippy is subjective but time distortion, feeling lost, colors seeming crazy bright, etc.

I havent seen anyone run the highland thai since Corky's been gone. Its been out of stock for a long time too so not sure you will find it. Really wish I had the time to crack these Kasi they would pair nicely with the THH I believe but I have plenty THH so they will go together at some point.

Lovely color on the Highland Lao 2. I was pretty close to getting those before he got these Kasi. I think I got the Johaar w Afghani mix too.

LostTribe

Premium user
Ah 1 of 2 Cinderella from TRSC have surfaced. 2 days in a shot glass and they didnt crack. 4-5 days in a coco starter mix and ones up. Not sure it will make it in with these other c99 I am working now but maybe theres a way. Classic c99 is a fast girl....

LostTribe

Premium user
Does anybody know of a source thats still carrying the Deep Chunk? real seeds been out for some time now. Im looking to do a landrace indica run for my next grow and thats one of the only pure indicas in the catalog besides the afghan

I got a free pack with the THH from breeder retail before they peaced out, I think they were redone by Chimera.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sweet Seeds Sweet Afghani Delicious. It is a variant of Black Domina. Indica leaning but does not weigh you down much and has some sativa effect in the mix.

RobFromTX

Sweet Seeds Sweet Afghani Delicious. It is a variant of Black Domina. Indica leaning but does not weigh you down much and has some sativa effect in the mix.

From what ive been reading pure indicas dont have that couch lock effect like hybrids, just mellow and relaxing. Thats why i wanted to grow some hash plants. But hey Im a sativa lover so I dont have much experience with indicas as it is. What did you not like about the deep chunk?

Latest posts

Latest posts