What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Info on The Real Seed Company?

Baba Karuna

Great looking plants everyone 🙌 I aquired some Sinai Egyptian over 9 years ago from RSC and have been inbreeding it ever since. Always selecting females that posses a psychedelic, meditative, heart opening effect. With base smells of peach, roses/floral, incense and perfume. I have been keeping all healthy males and removing anything that was weak, attacked by pests, or had nutrient issues. This open pollination has kept the genepool healthy and the herb has changed and improved a lot over the years. I have averaged around 2-3 males per female in my breeding projects. They have been put through various tests of resilience, minimal water, low-no fertilizer, poor soil, and have even grown directly in sandy rocky terrain. The Egyptian always adapts quickly and has proven to be something quite special.

🌸Om Namah Shivaya🌸

Attachments

• Sinai Fast Flower Buds.jpg
    Sinai Fast Flower Buds.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 93
  • Sinai Fire on the Mountain Type.jpg
    Sinai Fire on the Mountain Type.jpg
    5.5 MB · Views: 91
  • Sinai Greenbud.jpg
    Sinai Greenbud.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 87
  • Sinai Pink Flower.jpg
    Sinai Pink Flower.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 85
  • Sinai White Stigma Flower.jpg
    Sinai White Stigma Flower.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 95
  • IMG_658D631F90DA-1.jpeg
    IMG_658D631F90DA-1.jpeg
    4.7 MB · Views: 97
  • IMG_1325-Enhanced-NR.jpg
    IMG_1325-Enhanced-NR.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 91
  • IMG_1331-2-Enhanced-NR.jpg
    IMG_1331-2-Enhanced-NR.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 84

revegeta666

Great looking plants everyone 🙌 I aquired some Sinai Egyptian over 9 years ago from RSC and have been inbreeding it ever since. Always selecting females that posses a psychedelic, meditative, heart opening effect. With base smells of peach, roses/floral, incense and perfume. I have been keeping all healthy males and removing anything that was weak, attacked by pests, or had nutrient issues. This open pollination has kept the genepool healthy and the herb has changed and improved a lot over the years. I have averaged around 2-3 males per female in my breeding projects. They have been put through various tests of resilience, minimal water, low-no fertilizer, poor soil, and have even grown directly in sandy rocky terrain. The Egyptian always adapts quickly and has proven to be something quite special.

🌸Om Namah Shivaya🌸
Very cool! I will probably be growing some.of these this next autumn.

How many generations of inbreeding?

Edit - also, how do you approach your female selections, are you able to save clones from them with their semi auto tendencies? Or are you pollinating all females and only keeping seeds from your favourite smoke?

Last edited:

Old Piney

🌸Om Namah Shivaya🌸
Nice project ! Love your breeding tactics.When do they finish, August September?

Last edited:

Baba Karuna

Very cool! I will probably be growing some.of these this next autumn.

How many generations of inbreeding?

Edit - also, how do you approach your female selections, are you able to save clones from them with their semi auto tendencies? Or are you pollinating all females and only keeping seeds from your favourite smoke?
I’m on the 6th generation 🙏🏼
I have been able to take clones in the past. As long as the cycle is at least 18/6, its good to go for the most part. I have seen some males begin to flower and thus could not be cloned properly, but that is not common. Because of the autoflower trait, lower light cycles can trigger flowering.

Exactly as you put it. I pollinate all females and save my favorites. I want to keep the biodiveristy high so this variety can stay healthy and viable.

I just recently bought some seeds from kwik seeds that I’m gonna grow out this season. I’m at 42N. Anyone grow out any of these and would give me some information on how they are and what to expect in terms of potency smells, etc.

- Colombia 90 fem

- Colombia 90 X Mihoacan 78 X Colombian gold (fem)

- 92 Thai x afghan sativa type (fem)

- Cindy 99

- Rasoli

- Nanda Devi

- Congolese

Thanks

Lebanizer

I just recently bought some seeds from kwik seeds that I’m gonna grow out this season. I’m at 42N. Anyone grow out any of these and would give me some information on how they are and what to expect in terms of potency smells, etc.

- Colombia 90 fem

Interested to have your feedback about those two

- Cindy 99
Good stuff and easy
- Rasoli

- Nanda Devi
Many many many many comments about ND on this thread. Please look them up. However to sum it all up in one word : Awesome.

Lebanizer

Yeah that sounds exactly like what I’m looking for. A Potent fast finishing sativa. Very cool smells too, I’m looking forward to it thanks for the info.
It's not potent, it's a hash strain so you'll have to make a selection if you're specifically looking for potency. Strong individuals can definitelty be found -including males- but you have to look for them. The point of that strain isn't its potency but its unique character, its zingy soaring signature high. Have a good grow !

Prs2xs

- Colombia 90 fem

- Cindy 99

- Rasoli

- Nanda Devi

- Congolese

Thanks
I grew some of the Colombia 90 a year or so ago- was a huge dense bush that produced lots of bud and trichomes, but it didn't have potency to match, No taste either, Very lack lustre. I stored it for a while, and ended up throwing it out because It was not what I would reach for when I want a smoke.
This is very subjective though, due to a small sample size of plants, and obviously, my personal tastes/body chemistry!

It's not potent, it's a hash strain so you'll have to make a selection if you're specifically looking for potency. Strong individuals can definitelty be found -including males- but you have to look for them. The point of that strain isn't its potency but its unique character, its zingy soaring signature high. Have a good grow !
I was referring to another reply @Midbio said regarding “ Colombia 90”. Not sure where it went though but he mentioned it was potent

I grew some of the Colombia 90 a year or so ago- was a huge dense bush that produced lots of bud and trichomes, but it didn't have potency to match, No taste either, Very lack lustre. I stored it for a while, and ended up throwing it out because It was not what I would reach for when I want a smoke.
This is very subjective though, due to a small sample size of plants, and obviously, my personal tastes/body chemistry!
Damn that sucks. Yeah maybe you just got a bad phenotype. Do you have a really high tolerance? Maybe that played a part.

Latest posts

Latest posts