What's new

industrial plant under SF2000

bigpeter

Thanks for the comments TheForgotten, Love&Peace, starke, Mars Hydro. Stretch not too bad at around 5 inches. I've installed another extractor fan and carbon filter above the led lamp as there was some heat building up there, now temps are holding at 25C day 23C night and nice air movement in the wardrobe, about perfect I'd say. Humidity varies from 45% to 52%. No aromas unless I rub a stem between my finger and thumb and even then its not particularly strong, a sort of floral aroma. Maybe more noticeable when the buds develop. The tops still have close internodes, not sure if its the genetics or the lamp or a combination of both. Couple of pics.[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

Sunshineinabag

Ok here I go again, first grow under the SF2000 was a bit of a failure, I did end up with around 5 ounces from 1 plant scrogged but I know it could have been better. So I've germinated 3 industrial plants from Dinafem. All popped up on 14 February, I selected the strongest looking and put it in a 3.5 gallon smartpot filled with rinsed and buffered coco coir. The light is 80 cm above the seedlings it's growing with incredibly short internodes. Pictures are at 15 days old. I see a spider has made its home under the leaves. :)

I bought two off e ba y because of this thread pete! thx brother

Sunshineinabag

I will be popping seeds here soon for my outdoor grow, I bought the light for veg.

its funny cause the ad on sf ads at the site i bought from mention like 24-36 inches for veggin i believe....i noticed petes is MUCH higher and the nodes still stacking.....i could see this thing being used for flowering quite well......Thinking of investing in these to turn a spare bedroom into a sf factory of green

:peacock::peacock::peacock:

bigpeter

its funny cause the ad on sf ads at the site i bought from mention like 24-36 inches for veggin i believe....i noticed petes is MUCH higher and the nodes still stacking.....i could see this thing being used for flowering quite well......Thinking of investing in these to turn a spare bedroom into a sf factory of green /quote]

I have 19 inches of space right now, she is loving it. She's been on 12 12 for 11 days so there'll probably be some more stretching yet, not to much I hope.

sshz

What I remember is they did stretch a lot and I wished I let them go another 7-10 days.........but that was 10 years ago so who knows what they are like now.

bigpeter

17 days into flower and all going smoothly. Feeding is supposed to go up to 12ml per gallon but I think they are doing ok on 10ml. Stretch has slowed right down, they only stretched 12 inches or so. Buds are just starting and the canopy seems pretty level. I'm very pleased with how this is going.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

bigpeter

Hi iTHC welcome to the show , a small update at 27 days 12/12. Everything going smoothly, reduced to 4litres twice a day as I was getting a lot of run off from 5 litres. Gave a flush with plain ph'd water as the runoff was getting a little high at 800 ppm . Some pictures...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

iTHC

high bigpeter

ive recently got a sf2000 & think i need to raise it as high as possible as im getting light bleaching...at 2ft away:laughing:

your plant looks good brother

bigpeter

high bigpeter

ive recently got a sf2000 & think i need to raise it as high as possible as im getting light bleaching...at 2ft away:laughing:

your plant looks good brother

These lamps can be dimmed but its a pain to get to the dimmer as its under the led driver. I have had my plant under sf2000 right from germination at full blast, the distance was 80cm or 31.5 inches. As the plant has grown I've had no issues with light bleaching and the gap is currently 15 inches. How big is your plant/s?

iTHC

These lamps can be dimmed but its a pain to get to the dimmer as its under the led driver. I have had my plant under sf2000 right from germination at full blast, the distance was 80cm or 31.5 inches. As the plant has grown I've had no issues with light bleaching and the gap is currently 15 inches. How big is your plant/s?

haven't considered dimming it, i guess i should really as i have mine in a fairly tight space:tiphat:

my biggest is only 2ft but is an auto & has been under 220w of T5 for all of its life until a few days ago:huggg:th tent is only 90cm L x 50cm D x 170 H:laughing::laughing::laughing:

bigpeter

Day 36 of flowering everything going OK. I've noticed that runoff ppms are at 1000 ppm whereas feed is 800 ppm so I've given a couple of flushes with plain ph'd water to bring ppms down. I've been told that every watering must have feed in it when doing coco drain to waste but she doesn't seem to be complaining. Pictures-

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts