What's new

Indoor organic BOG Sour Bubble 600W

J

Javadog

Wow the color of that last one is electric when wet!

Great stuff!

I got bobble bags, and will finally use them when I trim my SOG.

Thanks for sharing,

JD

have you tried making concentrates with PGA, its easy and hardly any work. i got a 5 bag bubble kit and i get more yeild off one run with alcohol than 4 runs with bubble bags. all you do is soak for a few min, then strain it through a coffee filter into pyrex and set a fan on it and 6 hours later your scrapin up the goodness. ill give you my bags i was gonna toss them but my girl got mad for throughin money away.

El Bandito

Well at this point purity is more important than yield. I know that if its done right, alcohol extraction gives you a pure product, but the Bubble Bags are idiot proof. Smoked some fresh hash this morning and it melted my face off.

El Bandito

Forgot to mention- I ended up with 4 grams of both grades of hash, for 8 grams total. I used the pressing screen with a towel initially, gently rolling it out with a rolling pin. Yes, Mrs. Bandito freaked out on me when she caught me in the garage rolling out hash patties with her rolling pin. Amidst the fury she noticed her hand mixer next to the bucket of evil weed. And her wooden spoon! Needless to say, I am still getting the angry glares. I saw her in the kitchen today de sanitizing the hand mixer as if it had been used to blend sewage. She bleached the entire cord for the love of God.

Luckily, I am so blissfully high on bubble hash that it's hard to focus on anything for very long, including the enmity of my wife to be.

I threw it into jars in a chunky powder - last time I didn't dry it enough and ended up losing most of it to mold. Live and learn.

The flower tent is kicking with 10 healthy girls: 4 clones of my keeper SB, and six SB from seeds I got locally here in Sacramento from BOG's recent drop of coveted Bx1/bx2 seeds. I will get some photos up shortly but I am really loving the diversity of the phenos in the tent. I have 3 cornstalk phenos with the super fat leaves, a few medium branching ones, and my clones are even more branchy. I have pots in there from 3 gallons up to 10, and the plants went in at various ages. Should be a very interesting grow show in a few more weeks.

I popped 6 BOG Sour Strawberry Kush seeds in my cloning tray with the SB clones just for the Hell of it and have 6 out of 6 doing quite well in just 2 days:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364151495.654162.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364151577.729833.jpg

J

Javadog

Great stuff.

I have a few Crops planned out, but will have to keep my eyes open for some SB seeds.

Take care,

JD

El Bandito

Roughly 30 days until harvest and it's a mixed bag. Two plants in the back had some heat and watering issues and lost a lot of leaves. They are still looking pretty rough:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365208093.285274.jpg

The younger ones toward the front are super healthy and I have a couple if the more "cornstalk" shaped phenos:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365208147.597794.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365208162.260230.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365208181.507344.jpg

Whatevs. Even the beat up ones are gonna be fire! Also, I am finding that it's hard to go through this stuff quickly. It lasts forever! Truly connoisseur grade herbage.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365208511.884595.jpg

El Bandito

Sad week here- lost my 2 bushiest plants. They had been in a downward spiral for weeks after putting them in a bad batch of soil. Down to the six small plants that I flipped when they were super small. Shrug. They are all super healthy but will have very small yields. Maybe 3 weeks left:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366164613.603575.jpg

Babies- sour strawberry Kush, sour bubble:
putting this for some veggies in more shaded area of backyard.

So I stumbled upon a thriving male plant in my compost bin- I had thrown it out weeks earlier:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366164716.917977.jpg

J

Javadog

Sorry to hear of the loss B.

I bet what remains will still rock.

Good luck,

JD

El Bandito

I can haz trichs?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367373361.968318.jpg

So it's about harvest time again- maybe this weekend I will cut them down. Looking sticky and funky as expected, and all seems well.

I have an interesting situation in the veg tent, with a dozen monster cropped Sour Bubble clones that are finally kicking into gear after several weeks spent adjusting back to the 24 hour light cycle. I took them at around 23 days into flowering, all from my keeper Sour Bubble. I also have 7 small BOG Sour Strawberry Kush (cannot wait to taste that stuff)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367373772.854050.jpg

SSK:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367374164.452615.jpg

So the reveged clones sprouted some funky non serrated leaves for a while, mostly with 3 blades:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367373979.719763.jpg

Some are going to be bushier than others. I have a feeling this is going to be a ton of work. Check this out- no topping or LST:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367374068.010750.jpg

Should be a learning experience though :). BOG for life!

O

otis33

Clones taken that far into flower will grow slow and funky at first, but after they readjust they will bush out like mad. Nice grow, I just popped my first pack of sour bubble, 9 of 10 are above ground and sprouting their second leaf sets. I can't wait to have sb in my stash jars.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
when are you setting up the greenhaus?
sour strawb sounds interesting. did you make it to that 420 event?

El Bandito

Thanks Epi- I got the seeds from Two Rivers in Sac.

Chunky- long time! Hope all is well. The greenhouse is up and ready and I am hardening off the plants now. In plan to put them outside in a week or so. We'll see how these bushy indica plants fare in this heat... Trying not to get my hopes up.

Latest posts

Latest posts