What's new

Indoor organic BOG Sour Bubble 600W

new tent, me too i just added a 2x2 for flowering males out and for drying, im tired of under my house smelling when im drying, we will never have enough room, i am running 5 different strains right now and have 4 more packs of seeds and my good buddy is a seed farmer and has hundereds of awesome genetics, about to start working on some white widow x haze, i used to get this strain about 7 years ago until the grower got arested, her bitch ass daughter snitched, and it was lost. my favorite strain ever gotta try and find a similar mix. try to produce a little more women love the money, in my experience they donts seem to say shit when they reap the rewards.

anonymousgrow

Sorry you are down to shake. If I was still down by sac I would give you some trees. Just out of curiosity how much do you budget yourself to smoke. I think I smoke about 4-5 #'s per year but I haven't kept track in a while. I got some sour bubble plants that are about to hit 12/12 soon, hoping to get at least one solid mother. I got beans from bog at the emerald cup and am stoked for more bog strains outside. He and his wife are such great folks. Happy growing!

El Bandito

Hi anonymous grow! Thanks for dropping by. I haven't really given much thought to how much I smoke, I guess. I would say it's got to be around 2 oz per month.

El Bandito

Sorry to keep bumping my own thread so often- it's just so exciting to be this close to harvest! Got a new pocket microscope thingy in the mail today and had a look at the trichs on the ripest female I have (the runt.)

So- it's looking pretty clear to me- maybe 10 percent milky? I thought maybe I'd be able to take the big tops now and let the lower buds keep growing. Boo!

The scope is cool though- its sad to look at the tester bud that I always squeeze to check density because most if the trichs are broken off :(

But the coolest thing I got today was a pair of grow room glasses. Saw someone post a pic looking through them in another thread and decided to buy some. Took a few pics of my own, looking through the glasses with my iPhone:

Half on half off:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361843847.915069.jpg

Off:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361843898.709432.jpg

Same shot glasses on:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361843929.384723.jpg

Couple more with glasses on:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361844704.225802.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361844725.985004.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361844743.403131.jpg

:watchplant

nice thread EB! i got some sour bubble beans from BOG himself, im going to pop as soon as this grow is over. by the looks of your grow i am already excited to pop my beans in.. how long did it take you to sex them?
sweet pick up on craigist by the way! i am looking for a nice find like this myself.:ying:
keep it green
Canna

Penguin59

You are very lucky to have a supportive partner. Honestly- I just smoke way too much, and that's the only reason my fiancée isn't supportive. I have a great job I have worked at for 8 years and I take care of my responsibilities but I am usually pretty baked in the evening and not the most exciting company :) The mission moving forward is to moderate my usage a bit more.

Woah man, sounds like you and I are dealing with the exact same issues at home as I am with my missus.

Having said that though she's been easing off on the smoking issue as of late. For example, a couple of months ago, I stopped smoking for about two weeks just to get her off my case about it. Throughout those whole two weeks she witnessed first hand how quickly my sleep walking, sleep talking and insomnia returned. That first night smoking weed again, it was like day and night. My sleeping disorders completely disappeared without a trace and she had nothing to say haha. I love a good indica :canabis:

Like you I only get baked in the evenings after a long day at work. I have never lost a job either and have never been negligent with my personal obligations. Glad to hear that you're another great example of a responsible stoner in this world buddy :good:

Anyway man, your new veg tent and light setup, fuck mate what a score for $160!!!!! You'll be able to keep all your favourite girls going and be all ready to hit the ground running in the outdoor season :dance013:

El Bandito

Hi Canna Gnome! You won't be disappointed. These are some amazing genetics. Mine veg'd really slow- they veg'd for an average of 10 weeks and they showed sex after 8 days of 12/12 lighting.

And Penguin- it's nice to know that I'm not the only one who fights this little battle. At the end of the day, anything that we get super passionate about is bound to draw some ire from our partners. I find myself becoming less obsessive as the months go by, so perhaps that will help as well. But whatevs- yeah, the tent was a score! I don't yet have an extraction fan for it, but even so, it's not going over 74 degrees in there right now. Having two separate tents makes it easier to be patient- I can move more plants into flower while these ones finish, if needed.

Rocketman- get some! 25 bucks, you can't go wrong. It is so awesome to be able to see well in there with the HPS light on. Here's a link:

http://www.htgsupply.com/Product-LUMii-Growroom-Glasses.asp

El Bandito

Oh dear sweet black baby Jesus- I cut my first few sour bubble tops today. Just a couple off two plants. It's dank and sticky and gorgeous:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362021032.303543.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362021048.689811.jpg

Gonna cut a few more tops tomorrow. Lots of smaller buds underneath that need more time. I can veg the next batch for a couple more weeks if need be. The clones are spreading out nicely:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362021248.490011.jpg

Been going nuts with the LST and pinching:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362021366.951012.jpg

The plants from seed are a bit behind but looking good:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362021320.394640.jpg

Feels so good to have some buds drying now!

Looks like you got it dialed in, keep the show going !

I also like the training on the second last picture, seems like she is getting some serious bondage. :yay:

El Bandito

I have been waiting a long time to see this in person- that trademark Sour Bubble money shot with the sugar leaves going purply dark. What a beautiful sight:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362188082.130784.jpg

Getting close! Veg tent is kicking:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362188150.424277.jpg

All SB in there except for one little Skunk/haze clone

:canabis:

El Bandito

I have been sampling some nugs from those tops I cut down six days ago. They are drying slowly due to lower temps at night and have a couple of days until they get put in jars.

That being said, this stuff is POTENT! It even tastes good without the cure. Things just got a whole lot more relaxed in my life with that nice indica body stone. Been smoking sativa for months.

I will provide a proper smoke report and dry weight numbers later but I am already pleased as punch. Hats off to BOG- this is an awesome strain.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362518144.655462.jpg

It tastes pretty good don't it. I was more addicted to the taste then anything,mine lost a lot of the lime taste in the cure though.

Will grow again in the future.

DocZ

Great grow EB! :tiphat:
I think SB will be the next choice to pop after I do the Sour Boggle, as suggested by the Creator...:biggrin:
If only I had more room! :peacock:
I saw that U bubble your EJ Bloom, was wondering it you have had any of the bad effects that were mentioned in OG from not brewing it for a day or so...?

When I was having some pH rise due to recycling the BOG mix 2 many times, I used to use the low-pH EJ right away, so it would neutralize the pH and calcium leftover from bone meal amendments. I don't have the problem now, but wonder if the EJ Bloom added to the calcium problem, as it also contains steamed bone meal.
It still puts the resin on for me, and agree that it adds to flavor also...look forward to Bushy's frostier flowers, hopefully like yurs, Congrats Amigo! :ying: