Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 2 weeks

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
I've been following this grow.. Very knowledgeable about plant health. They look great and the system is top notch.

Thanks...Things are going really well...I check them again in about an hour!!

I added the first growth to bloom phaze of nutes last nite...Cant wait to see results in the next few days

picture.php

NEW PICS!!

Things are going great...as always with hydro...starting to watch my PH level a bit more closely now...All of a sudden..It wants it to stay around 5.4...so I have to add a little bit of PH UP and try and watch it...

ALSO...Got some new batteries in my PPM Wand today...I got the 18 gallons in my rez up to 1100 ppm.... Hydroguard,Kool Bloom,3 part grow GH mix...Seems to be going really well...I cloned of course before I got all 32 plants in the system...I can see the WHITE HAIRS of the flowers starting to form!!!

Thanks joseaf...The first light with the HPS bulb is still on the Light mover! I think that should help it out a lot as well...

Cant wait to see what it looks like in 30 Days

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
hey smokey do you have any heat issues not venting your hoods. I am just a few days ahead of you in flower. I want to see the comparison of what you are doing to what i am doing. i am using the same amount of light. 2 400w hps i have mine vented. my room temps are around 75 and i have my lights right about 6 inches of the tops. are you using any kind of co2 enrichment or just intake fans.

Hey Ganja..what up

I dont need to vent my hoods...I dont use any heat source when the lights are on due to the size of my grow room...its pretty big and the amount I grow doesnt cover enough of it
TOO BAD FOR ME!!

My room temps stay right around 75 to 78... I do use CO2 Enrichment, but nothing special about it....I dont have any fancy system for the CO2

Basically for my CO2 enrichment..I have the GHETTO TEK thing going on

I turn off the main ehuast to the room...which goes threw a carbon vent-I turn that off..wait for the suction to completely stop...And then open up the valve of the co2 tank for about 45 to 60 seconds...Then I exit the grow room and shut the door..

I leave the grow room sealed but both of the fans blowing on either side of the plants on to disperse the CO2 evenly....

cc84395ac6d086927dff09b061002ad7_16896.jpg

You can really tell the second light on the left hand side is HELPING OUT a ton
NOW im running two 400 watt switchable Lights MH and a HPS to even out the light spectrum

picture.php

NEW PICS are here....Check the growth level!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts