What's new

Indoor / Greenhouse Growshow 08

ConceptOfSleep

Wow things are looking great Chubbynugs!:D

Love the structure of that Haw x PK... How faralong into flower is she?

Everything looks nice and chunky...and that glass is damn nice...Looks like it smokes smooooooth

You know im still followin this one!
:joint:

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Hazy- Yeah man shit is starting to kick into overdrive in the GH. Gotta love late summer and fall!! It still isnt too late to throw a plant out bro. Toss one out and watch that thing blow up. The GAK is fully dried and in jars now. Tester nugs are overpowering. I thought i cut them a lil early on purpose too but it still puts you down.

Y- Heya bro. I'll find that out for you. I know he makes them in multiple styles and design patterns. They have a nice chug to them that most bubblers dont have. We call the bubblers that dont chug "pibblers" cause the bubbles only make a pibble sound. LOL we get too high sometimes.
Concept- Hey man i am not really sure when the start day is on those. They were originally outside and i think they started to flower out there before i brought them in. From the looks they still got like another month or so. They are really going to come through for me next month.

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Oh yeah here are some pics of that piney mystery female. She is starting to smell a lot more sweet now though. She is getting fat as hell and seems to be a fast starter and finisher. I wish i took a cut of her. Kinda hard to take a cut off every seedling though.

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
GAK on GAK. 90 micron bag. Pretty melty. I think the lower size bag i didnt use would have the full melt.

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Anyone know whats up with these?

I am gonna do a grow log when i do pop them. I am not gonna harvest them (well maybe one might get cut). I have always just been interested in these flowers. My grandma has been growing papaver somniferums all her life and i have always seen them in the yard. My grandma doesnt grow these in pots so she wont be able to help me out so much. If anyone has gave these a run i would appreciate any info you can give me.

Last edited:
G

guest5703

What does poppy make...heroin??? Kinda crazy bro! Hmmm anyways I know you said you aint harvesting them but that's nuts to think you could harvest and make more crazy shit...Where can I pick up some coca plants?? ;) lol

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
caligreen said:
What does poppy make...heroin??? Kinda crazy bro! Hmmm anyways I know you said you aint harvesting them but that's nuts to think you could harvest and make more crazy shit...Where can I pick up some coca plants?? ;) lol
Nah not heroin. Well yeah it could if you process it down all the way but i would never do that. I was thinking maybe a lil bowl or two of opium. It aint my thang just was curious as to the effects. That red opium used to come around when i was a kid but i dont think that stuff was clean. I heard you can boil down the bulbs too but i dont wanna do that either. LOL coca would be another story. I think it is legal to grow coca but i believe the plants need higher elevations to grow. I will look into that. It is legal to grow tons of mind altering plants usually just illegal to harvest them.

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Damn looked at the calendar and realized i can chop a couple of the GAKs. I will have ots of harvest photos tonight.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
haha fun talk around here. i wanna watch that process. have fun with that chop. what is in GAK anyway. lineage i mean.

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Hey sir. The gak is g13xafghanixkush. It was made about eight years ago out in the socal desert. Indica all the way.

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
TC84 said:
Thanks man. I was just having problems finding info on what food they like to eat and when to feed and such.I wont start them for another two months or so. Didnt even think to look them up on mycotopia.

Here are some more shots from outside and in the greenhouse. The ones that got burnt have finally grown out of it.

Loving this indica

I was gonna sex these inside but i was wanting to switch to ebb and flow soon so they are getting sexed outside.

Other random shots

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
I drank too many beers last night so no harvest until tonight. Wow i remember when i was a kid i could drink like twenty beers now like seven toss me up.

G

guest5703

I drank too many beers last night so no harvest until tonight.

haha nice! Great work your doing bro seriously I love the greenhouse! My bro just bought one and I had given him many plants that he had grown to about 4 ft tall and they were jsut starting to flower but someone stole everything recently! I told my friend he was way to open about it even though he was medical and I knew it was going to happen...Shame but live and learn. Stay safe and I want to get some opium that sounds sweet, I heard that people in other countries smoke in opium tents alll day for like days on end cuz it's just soo relaxing lol. The come down of a three day opium trip must be gnar though! lol PEACE

Y

YwouldntI

watup chubb i been lurkin stiil bro...as a matter of fact i was lurkin right (luckily no pics were on screen)now and my little son (7) sneaks in behind me and says "who ya talkin to dad ur friend chubbynugs? thats a funny name" LOL i was crackin up yo.
all i could hear was next its gonna be "dad whats a chubbynug?" omg id be stuck on stupid.

just though id share that with ya bro...

btw great work brotha mucho respect big pimpin.-Y-

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Cali- Damn man so sorryto hear about that theft. So lame to steal someones plants. If i saw someone growing weed i would just leave it there and not say anything. Most likely it is someone who doesnt even grow weed cause i think any true grower would respect others plants. I wouldnt mind going into one of the huts your are talking about. I would really like to get the true opium feeling one day. Come down and all.

Y- Hey brotha! Thats pretty funny with your lil boy :laughing: I have a lil girl who just turned two and man she just gets funner and funner. Do you hide your smoking from your kid or are you open with it? I have been wondering how other growers deal with kids and growing. I know kids always have the parents best interests in mind but one slip up of the mouth at school can spell disaster for some.

TC84- Loverly mush man. Are those grown in your garden? I have always wanted an outdoor mushroom patch. I seen one in oregon once and man it was a sight to see.

Bigtimer7- Thanks for stoppin. come check it out when it is harvest time.

Here are a couple shots from when i was trimming. These are lil side nuggets. I was gonna take more pics but the trimming was getting the better of me. Always drains me mentally and fucks with my back.
These are GAK.

Here is a NYCD i have outside. She is getting super frosty. Found a lil caterpillar here and there though so all the plants in the gh are gonna get sprayed down tonight with some all organic caterpillar killer. This plant still has another month for sure.

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
The next indoor round got transplanted and tied back today. They also got a nice dose of avid.

The mom stable. Sour bubble, sr71 pk, erkle, GAK and i think there is another strain that i am forgetting. Gotta get the sr71 pk bushy to take cuts in a week or two. I will run those cuts ebb and flow.