What's new

Indoor / Greenhouse Growshow 08

N

NZjay

awesome work Chubs.
man that NYCD looks the shiz bro... ii grew that strain once (ok twice) before... dont think i got a very good pheno, coz it just didnt have the flavour i was hoping.

gl with your girls mate. take care

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
NZJay- Thanks brotha. The nycd cut i have is the flavor cut indeed. This was my only mom but i have a friend that only grows that strain and i think i need to get another cut off of him to make another mom. She smells super sweet with a lil hint of fuel. Top shelf for sure.
Black rain- Hey br yeah the gak is the real deals for sure. Smoke a joint and go to sleep kind of weed.

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Black Ra1n said:
Hey Chub, I like that type of weed, helps me cope with the days bullshit know what I mean?

B/R
Yeah that is very true. Smoke it in the morning though and it will lead to bullshit in your day though. Nothing will get done LOL. I gotta take a bong rip when i wake up at seven every morning.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
i too need that bong rip. i feel lazy til a good puff. then the batteries are on. lol

Y

YwouldntI

wattup bro,im open with mine yo,i let them know from a early age (atleast a year before school starts) that they can never talk to people about the things that dad does cause everyone dont smoke these kinds of cig's and i could get into trouble...
i think MYSELF its easier to tell them like "hey son you cant be sayin daddy smoks this" from a young age...then it would be to try to explain what this smell is and all that at a age when they startin school the next day and they dont know how to keep it quiet yo.
my pops told me he smoked when i was a youngster and i never said shit...funny true story... i was like 7 years old i was at some friends house...a big ass house yo.we was playin hide and seek in the house.so i tried to hide under this lil couch they had, one of those wooden ones with the big fat coushions and you could fit under there...anyways i tried to get under there and didnt see their moms tray sittin under there(they only had their mom),spilled it everywhere!!! seeds weed and stix all over hehehe.so i go tell the mom,like ummm i made a mess in here.she comes and looks at it .i remember she was lookin at me like oh shit what do i tell this kid this is...i say dont worry my dad smokes those too and he told me how to keep a secret...7 yrs old yo...needless to say i quickly became the favorite friend of the moms LOL.that lady would let me go everywhere with them.stay all week long.i was the cool kid hehehe.. i know it.
thats how i would be if one of my 7 year olds sons friends came at me like that...but i guess all in all thats my kids bro,exactly like me but way better then me.ya know.peace -Y-

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Sir- yeah man that is a necessity. Gets the batteries in the brain going for me dont know about the batteries in the arms and legs though. LOL

Y- Hope the trim went good homie. Yeah i am with you on letting them know at an earlier age. What you said completely makes sense. If they know whats up it shouldnt be a surprise to them when they do see it when you aint around. Thats a fun story from when you were a kid. LOL damn i wish i could remember that far back. I cant even remember the first time i got high. I know i was eleven but other than that nothing else. I prolly was by myself. Hope my kids turn out better then me too man but just like me. I want them to learn from my mistakes. Laters man thanks for the perspective.

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Here are some indoor shots for yall. There was a ph problem that i corrected with a good flush last night. I was neglecting the girls inside a lil too much. I would feed and water thinking there was no run off but last night i sat in there and smoked a joint for fun and noticed that they were sitting in pools of water in there trays after i fed them. All is looking well other then a lil yellowing though. I know for sure there are two strains in these pics from the plants i brought inside from the gh. Miss Mud and hawaiian pk.
miss mud

Hawaiian pk

Lil group shot.

Some of the eleven plants i started last night. These will most likely be my last soil run.

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
CD-yeah man ebb and flow is gonna be my next project. I have done hydro runs before and they kick ass in yield and crystal content. Also i am too lazy to water every two days LOL.

One of the hawaiianxpk that i kept outside.

R

Raistlin Majere

chubbynugs i really love visiting your thread mang :respect:
gonna seriously stop lurking here :spank: and post up more often
what beautiful plants you have going as well
way to keep it green brother :friends:
check your PM's in 3......2...........1 (well soon anyhow LOL)
:smoweed:

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Raist- Hey bro I know you be lurkin. Sometimes its hard to keep up with everyones thread even though we really want too. You know you can stop by anytime.
Kallenavndk- Hey man whats goin on. Glad to have you stop by the thread and check things out. Hope you found the doggie a good home by now.

Here are some more outside and gh pics.

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
Yo chubbynugs, I havent been by in awhile sorry bro. but now that im back in here DAMN son, You got so much going on. Beautiful Greenhouse. will be back to see more. Very nice pics CN.

Last edited:

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Man some nice stuff going on in here, loving the outdoor man. This is the first year in 20 that I haven't had any outdoor going, I'm bummed.... but at least I can bask in other peoples grows.

B/R

C

cellardweller

Black Ra1n said:
.... but at least I can bask in other peoples grows.

B/R

The sweetest thing Iv'e ever known Is growin you..
:muahaha: :bashhead: :laughing: :bashhead: :muahaha:
Aint that the truth BR? ..and trying to keep up with all of it is sometimes just to much.
But it's fun to remember a long forgotten thread and go see whut's up and be like "WOW' you did what?? and a buncha pages later, yer outta greendot! :bashhead: :laughing: :jump:

Anyhoo, that looks like some mighty mighty sativas there,nuggs! How long you gonna bleed em for?? :listen2:

Thanks again,
~dwellard

Y

YwouldntI

wattup chubb.bro,seriosly off the chain yo.respect man you got a bad ass everything.
i wish i could be all outside with mine.man i think this the first time i actualy noticed it was a green house in the pics,off the hook man.peace-Y-

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
D- What up dog! yeah the greenhouse is starting to finally fill up. Stop by whenever you gots time.
BR- Damn man twenty years strong is my goal. Shit i would take a break too after that long. Its funny how the best light is the free light. I gotta move to the equator or something so i can toss a plant out every day or so.
CD- Yeah i did get a few sativas out of those mystery seeds i planted. I know some thunks were in that bag of mixed up seeds and i am sure i got one of those out there. So hopefully those will be done by the end of november the latest. I wanna start an autoflower winter run of masterlow of about 100 plants so ima need some damn room in there.
Y- brotha y what up man. You cant toss any plants outside? You do got a lot going on inside though. Damnit only if electricity was dirt cheap.

CN's Man I just spent about 30 minutes reading through this....wow!

Very jealous of the outdoor stuff...At times I can go in and out depending on the day, but mostly indoor.

Learned a lot from various contributors to the this thread THANKS to all.

Nugs. please don't stop!

thanks