What's new

indigenou$ TGA Chernobyl 2014

Hmong

Veteran
Well sorry but I'm using a camera phone and photograph is not my thing.
It is what it is...

no offense dude ;)
I too only have a cell phone. It is what it is yes^^

I just though for a good comparison a few natural pics would be fine. but don't hesitate, just do what you like, I'm staying anyway :biggrin:

Harvest shots of the "Pink Lemonade" Pheno :
Smells like sweet pink lemonade and expresses beautiful colors.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

looking very good, after how many days did you harvest?

Sorry I don't remember the exact day but roughly, I chopped this strain around week 8-9, just like subcool's recommendation.
Each pheno is different and there is no set day for me. I harvest in intervals depending on when the bud gets ripe, just like a fruit.

DRorganic

Veteran
I don't want to be rude but how is the high off your meds from TGA ? Why I ask is there is a thread on this site where some growers of TGA genetics are super frosty and some of the fruitlets tasting bud you can grow but all of TGA genetics lacks in the high department .
That the high is week and only last like one hour if your lucky.

But what you have looks like some killer bud.

I don't want to be rude but how is the high off your meds from TGA ? Why I ask is there is a thread on this site where some growers of TGA genetics are super frosty and some of the fruitlets tasting bud you can grow but all of TGA genetics lacks in the high department .

Yea, I've heard that too but I think those people just didn't know how to grow it right, because all of my phenos have a decently strong hybrid high, slightly different depending on phenotype. Aroma, flavor and terpene profile is definitely interesting on this strain too. In addition, a proper cure makes bud a lot more potent and it is essential in order to make a proper judgement. However, one thing to note is that my pungent lime pheno has a nice stone to it right off the bat. This is coming from a guy surrounded by stony indica buds all day.

Last edited:

wallywombat

fuck man tga's gear looks like fire i got a packet of this and deep purple and another one can't remember but i think i might have to add to grow list of this year i wonder how she will go outdoors looks killer man . what day did you harvest her on

fuck man tga's gear looks like fire i got a packet of this and deep purple and another one can't remember but i think i might have to add to grow list of this year i wonder how she will go outdoors looks killer man . what day did you harvest her on

I harvested in intervals...anywhere from Day 54-70.

S

sensibuds

Dang, I've always been impressed with the final product from TGA! I'd say "those" people maybe lacking in some department!

Love that short stretch indigenou$! Keep kicking butt!

wallywombat

Dang, I've always been impressed with the final product from TGA! I'd say "those" people maybe lacking in some department!

Love that short stretch indigenou$! Keep kicking butt!

what department might that be ? quite interested what you think there lacking in, i have not smoked tga gear yet but from the grows ive seen its looks dank

S

sensibuds

what department might that be ? quite interested what you think there lacking in, i have not smoked tga gear yet but from the grows ive seen its looks dank

Possibly all?

Not real sure how anyone could run their genetics and end up with an "inferior" product.

Possibly a lockout during bloom decreased resin production? Too high of temps? Cut too early? Grown under a 100w incandescent?

I'd guess any of the above :huggg: