What's new

indigenou$ TGA Chernobyl 2014

Hmong

Veteran
of course haha :rasta:

but actually I meant the high which comes with the cirtus/lime type terpene, I forgot the name. In Ed Rosentals Book of Buds 3 are a few pages about terpenes and their effects on the high. basically the same principles as in aroma therapy.
And from that i remember, that the terpene that creates citrus/lime/lemongrass odors, contributes to a active energizing high.
Fruit smells and I guess cherry fits in too, are created by another terpene also contributing differently to the high.

do they smell more cherry like overall?

Ohhh I get you now. Sorry about that, I understand what you're talking about now. i.e. terpenes like limonene etc.

Yea, a lot of the phenotypes that I got from the Chernobyl do have the lemon, lime, and citrus smells and some that are mixed with cherry. For this strain, I believe that the citrus aromas are coming mostly from Jack the Ripper's side but either way, those aromas are definitely present from an early stage.

Hmong

Veteran
imho the presence of limonene indicates the Trainwreck phenos und cherry/fruit would be more Jack the Ripper. this would match with the cherry from Space Queen and the lime aroma the original Trainwreck has too.

Yea, where ever it's coming from, it's definitely noticeable in the Chernobyl from an early stage and I smell lemon and lime on a lot of the phenos.

Chernobyl DAY 36 of 12/12

"Pheno Z" AKA middle plant:
This pheno has a strong sweet citrus aroma. It is also very crystally.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

"Pheno W" AKA plant in front left corner:
This pheno is very frosty as well and has more of a complex sweet lime smell that's hard for me to describe.
picture.php
picture.php

At this point, my primary concern now is to accomplish a proper flush for all these beautiful plants so that the flavors really come through.
As all of you connoisseurs out there know, a clean flush is mandatory for top shelf cannabis, even for organic grows like mine.

Hmong

Veteran
At this point, my primary concern now is to accomplish a proper flush for all these beautiful plants so that the flavors really come through.
As all of you connoisseurs out there know, a clean flush is mandatory for top shelf cannabis, even for organic grows like mine.

they look superb bro :woohoo:
are you then following True Living Organics?
if not, get the book.

there is a recipie for a finishing tea.
afterwards the last 2 weeks only RO water will do the deal.

I am not saying you should not flush, just to maybe look for other options if you can't easily handle a flush in your setup.
thats why I always use flood tables.

I guess they come down in about two weeks, thats amazing for that quality of high and resin production like a good sativa.
really need to get some of those beans.

Thanks I appreciate it.
I heard about True Living Organics but never tried or read deep into it, but I've seen some end results.

To clear up any misconceptions, the reason why I'm starting my flush so early is because the organic super soil I use can be hard to flush at times.

So, I used a lot less super soil for this run compared to my last run but surprisingly, I also vegged the plants longer and grew bigger plants this run. However, it's important to note that I also fed these plants with guano/molasses/humic acid teas for supplementing during this flower phase to give it a little boost.

Long time no see!
It's been a while since my last update, but better late than never.

My artificial "Autumn" is here and the leaves are rightfully changing colors....yellow, orange, and purple.
A clean flush for the last 2+ weeks of flower is definitely required for top shelf cannabis.

Here is Chernobyl @ DAY 50 of FLOWER
I have been flushing for about 2+ weeks, so by the time I harvest, the buds will be CLEAN, delicious, and smooth, especially after a cure!

"Pheno W" AKA plant in front left corner:
Very good crystal production.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Chernobyl @ DAY 50 of FLOWER

"Pheno Z" AKA plant in the middle, but I call it "Pink Lemonade Pheno" now:
This one is also very frosty and smells like sweet pink lemonade.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Chernobyl @ DAY 50 of FLOWER

"Pheno V" AKA plant in front right corner:
This one still has pretty good crystal production, but not as much as the other ones.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hmong

Veteran
nice sugar bro !!!

i would love to see some more natural pics!
the HPS pics are not quite satisfying ;)

cheerz