• Sativa dominant

Votes: 39 32.2%
  • Sativa

Votes: 27 22.3%
  • Don't know

Votes: 5 4.1%

• Total voters
G

I don't have nearly enough experience with sats to be able to judge but I (like most others here) like sats for the day and indica at night. I'd have to say 50/50 is my favorite for anything though. I love the kind of buzz that contours to what your doing.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
stone love said:
i prefer sativa during the day while at work, school, at the beach (etc.) and indica at night when im with the boyfriend, studying, or just sitting around at home.

btw it my first post here at int. cannagraphic! :smoke:

stone love, you said it great, I agree, sats for the day and indy's for the night... :D

Dont be a stranger :wave: glad to have ya posting, we need lots of input from all you women out there! :joint:

Permagrin

Hello ladies!

I'm new to ICmag but I think I can contribute a little to this cool thread. I agree with the majority Sativa to get things going in the day and Indica for a " I wanna be sedated".

As for paranoia... well wrong mood, too much good sativa stuff and you have it! Cause if you're in the wrong mood and smoke too much Indica you'll sleep like a rock!

MY OBSERVATIONS SO FAR:
NL#5xHaze was by far the most trippy of all the sativas i've smoked... But great to focus on the one thing.
White widow-stinking shit- was great all around. Very powerful, needed just a little to work. Good buzz, what a shame about smell (security).
Blueberry would have to be one of my favorite so far. Good pain killer, mellow worryless stone, beautiful smell.
Bubble gum is the stuff for pain...well so far anyways! Couldn't get enough of it!
Skunk#1 is ok for a light head buzz...hit's behind the eyes. Smoke some for a busy day ahead and all your chores will be done before you even realise it!
BC bud is good for night but a bit too light for my liking... that's why i'm getting White Rhino shortly. That should knock me on my ass!

I'm still exploring and my opinion is mostly from a medical aspect. :joint:

Permagrin :D Live like you mean it...

well Hi all :)

I am at the moment into a more indica type strain, I am trying out "Couchlock" which is northern lights#5 and Afghani #1. The name speaks for itself. For me it is somewhat of a narcotic type high,It smokes great,tastes great, smells great, but looks a bit lanky.so I guess lately I have mainly smoked indica types. It's been a while since I smoked sativa types, but soon enough :) We are going to be switching up shortly to AK48 and are going to try nothern#5/Big bud and see how those go.

for me i like it to be about half and half :)

Last edited:

EastCoastE

I love 'em both.....but a slight edge on the indicas! I usually smoke later in the day/evening when my work is done and I'm ready to relax.....this may have something to do with my preference. Also, indica dominant stuff is always what's been readily available to me......sativas are pretty rare around here. I will say this though........when I want a sativa.......I want one NOW! :sasmokin:

buddymag00

the sativa high is more energetic and i find myself getting involved in inteligent conversations and then just bursting into giggly highs. will keep you awake . indica late at night or after work for big wind down. for commercial crop def indica.