What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Diary Indian Landrace Exchange: 2022 outdoor, 42 north

Naindejardin

I believe I can let the sativas go another month if it’s not rain every day. Just hit them with molasses and Terp Tea.

goingrey

Looking incredible!

Should you harvest the Swazi Pak? Dunno. How close an eye can you keep on them?

Naindejardin

Once a week, maybe two times. This always becomes the dilemma. Do I risk everything or take a loss on potency and mass? Low of 39 tomorrow night too. I hope they’re hardy to withstand that.

goingrey

Once a week, maybe two times. This always becomes the dilemma. Do I risk everything or take a loss on potency and mass? Low of 39 tomorrow night too. I hope they’re hardy to withstand that.
A week of rot developing can result in total devastation. I'd chop early if the weather forecast is bad.

Naindejardin

Don’t hate...
So, it took 7 weeks to clone, from flowering females, debugged with PureCrop1. Clonex and Tribus in reservoir. I’m pretty happy I got the Waichin red stem, Wailing, green and purple phenos of Swazi Pak.
8359E5A3-30D9-4DE1-A5BD-C50211CD9A0F.jpeg
48E7C064-3EE6-48EE-BBF4-6C42E92E0EA2.jpeg
E5F64246-07C6-4C23-B60F-628434ACCAB9.jpeg

Naindejardin

Thanks @X15 and @goingrey, excited to try these indoor! Gonna need a better carbon filter haha. I plan to keep everyone posted on the progress.
As for the outdoor, it’s going to rain for the next three days too bad I can’t make it out to the site 😬. Testing my luck with mold

Naindejardin

After three days of rain and wind only one plant ruined, most of the branches broken. One more day and night of rain so I ended up cutting the colas off the Swazis, leaving the bottom buds to develop (some mold seen already on one plant). Overall I hope it stays warmer the next month as the sativas are just now filling in.

Reactions: X15

Naindejardin

I have two sativas that are really yellowing from the top down, you guys think deficiency or lockout? I think it’s too late to fertilize, just gave them a mild terp tea again with molasses and MammothP.

Naindejardin

Swazi Paks are chopped, letting the lower buds go longer. As long as we don’t get residual hurricane shit 🙄.

Got one purple Waichin to reveg!!!!

The others will have to go at least 3 weeks, hope they’re done we got one hard freeze and they held up.

Not much else to update.

Reactions: X15

Latest posts

Latest posts