What's new

In the search for new patches

haxi

Hello coxswain, that plants looks nice dude!!

Any photo update?
They should have some nice buds on them now :)

Show us :p

Peace :rasta:

C

coxswain

Hello coxswain, that plants looks nice dude!!

Any photo update?
They should have some nice buds on them now :)

Show us :p

Peace :rasta:

We had massive rain around here. Large part of the country is flooded. Plants from my bros took beating too. To much water isn't good. I didn't visit my plants yet after the weekend rains but I'm hoping for the best. They're on a slope and hopefully to much rain didn't cause bud rot.

C

coxswain

Here's Nepalese Highland. Looks like she'll finish soon
:blowbubbles: :blowbubbles: :blowbubbles:

picture.php

C

coxswain

Time to chop some more :D

Two weeks of dry weather mostly helped with finishing my outdoor. We had the worst season in 10 years so they say... :D

Anyway ... I'm glad I didn't chop these two weeks ago. Some look like they could go further but bad weather is comming in again. So here they are.

DJ Short stuff:

I chopped #7 two weeks ago since she was the fastest to start flowering and was heavily seeded. I figured I take her down and dry and smoke test before others. At that time I also chopped down Flo. Thos pics are two posts above.

I found some new buds on Flo today:

F13 #1

F13 #3

F13 #5

F13 #9 a yielder

F13 #10

C

coxswain

I also chopped remainig buds on BOG plants, Chopped down some buds from Nepalese Highland in the woods and one at a sunny spot.

Nepalese HIghland

Left Durban x Bushman outside. She needs 3 or 4 more weeks. :D

whodair

Veteran
coxsie that sunny spot is sick !! the sativa bush really benefitted from some open space..

enjoy !!

C

coxswain

This bushman lady will def. fuck you up if you take to much. :D
I was cleaning her buds of seeds yesterday. After two hours there was some finger and scissor hash. I've put airy bud + 2 cm of that hash into a small splif. Found myself shaking uncontrollably 10 mins later on the couch. Buzz lasted for an hour. Was funny as shit couse I wasn't able to do stuff. Hahahaha.
It was as if electric current were runnning trough my body playing with my crebral nervous system and giving me small electrical jolts 10/second.

This stuff is strong.

Anything crossed with this little fella from Africa will gain on potency.

Latest posts

Latest posts