What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

In the search for new patches

haxi

Hello coxswain, that plants looks nice dude!!

Any photo update?
They should have some nice buds on them now :)

Show us :p

Peace :rasta:

C

coxswain

Hello coxswain, that plants looks nice dude!!

Any photo update?
They should have some nice buds on them now :)

Show us :p

Peace :rasta:

We had massive rain around here. Large part of the country is flooded. Plants from my bros took beating too. To much water isn't good. I didn't visit my plants yet after the weekend rains but I'm hoping for the best. They're on a slope and hopefully to much rain didn't cause bud rot.

C

coxswain

Here's Nepalese Highland. Looks like she'll finish soon
:blowbubbles: :blowbubbles: :blowbubbles:

picture.php

C

coxswain

Time to chop some more :D

Two weeks of dry weather mostly helped with finishing my outdoor. We had the worst season in 10 years so they say... :D

Anyway ... I'm glad I didn't chop these two weeks ago. Some look like they could go further but bad weather is comming in again. So here they are.

DJ Short stuff:

I chopped #7 two weeks ago since she was the fastest to start flowering and was heavily seeded. I figured I take her down and dry and smoke test before others. At that time I also chopped down Flo. Thos pics are two posts above.

I found some new buds on Flo today:

F13 #1

F13 #3

F13 #5

F13 #9 a yielder

F13 #10

C

coxswain

I also chopped remainig buds on BOG plants, Chopped down some buds from Nepalese Highland in the woods and one at a sunny spot.

Nepalese HIghland

Left Durban x Bushman outside. She needs 3 or 4 more weeks. :D

whodair

Veteran
coxsie that sunny spot is sick !! the sativa bush really benefitted from some open space..

enjoy !!

C

coxswain

This bushman lady will def. fuck you up if you take to much. :D
I was cleaning her buds of seeds yesterday. After two hours there was some finger and scissor hash. I've put airy bud + 2 cm of that hash into a small splif. Found myself shaking uncontrollably 10 mins later on the couch. Buzz lasted for an hour. Was funny as shit couse I wasn't able to do stuff. Hahahaha.
It was as if electric current were runnning trough my body playing with my crebral nervous system and giving me small electrical jolts 10/second.

This stuff is strong.

Anything crossed with this little fella from Africa will gain on potency.

Latest posts

Latest posts