What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

In the High Courts of London with Paul Mc Cartney

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Capt. Crip said:
Ms. G,
I hope they boot his ass out of the country :muahaha:
Now that would be classic....
sadly thats unlikely...... we r ever so desperate to keep foreign crooks in uk..... why else would we be be signin up to treaties which prevent us from booting theiving fuckers out.
we aint allowed co unfortunately my nation ios slowly moving away from being snuggled up to amerika, and spooning with the corrupt mofos in europe

SmokeyPufmaster

Veteran
GMT said:
If he is the owner of sites such as PG, then they would be considered an asset, so he pays or that site closes down. Which lets face, where are they gonna go then?

OMG :nono: Gypsy is gonna have to keep PG going, if only to save us.

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
Right,Smokey. We do not need 25,000 teeny boppers and a few thousand morons. We also don't need a few thousand smart-asses. Verite and I handle that job here quite well,I think.

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
" I said, laugh Billy, laugh !! "

donkey.jpg

neuroherb

Divorce is a be...atch GN. Good to read you have now got it sorted out & if you have kids in the situation hope that went well for you, knowing how it can be biased against the man in the UK.

Pretty cool of your solicitors to wait for the other party to pay, most of the ones I know wouldve wanted the upfront costs & only repaid them afterwards.

Not sure how sorry I feel for Macca. I agree that the £50 mill she wants supposedly is ridiculous, he could've flown to the dam & have five at once every day of the marriage for that cost. But he is also a sell out from the beattle days when he returned the knighthood only to become Sir Paul of the establishment these days.

Bumble Buddy

Congratulations Gypsy and Dutchgrown! :jump: Hooray!

Meeting Paul must have been a nice cherry on top, wow! I hadn't checked up on the scene since all that crap went down, I freaked out and deleted my stuff, it is heartening to hear how this turned out.

Sincerely,

poster formerly known as Stumble Bumble

Bluevelvet_

Gypsy and DG have such an abundance of good karma stockpiled that this nasty friggin' episode took exactly the turn it was supposed to. What goes around comes around - one of the few certainties in life.

Grow ON Gypsy and Dutch! :smile:

Clarence

FUZZY WUZZY
Veteran
First Gypsy fought long and hard. Put everything he had into defeating the evil weasel army. It was apparent the weasel army was using hard drugs to fuel it's soldiers.Taking many scars Gypsy still stood strong.

Once the mutany was knocked into touch ( It's a rugby term!) Gypsy set himself the task of perfecting the greatest slow cooked rat recipe on the planet. Unfortunately it is impossible make anything good out of a rat. Once a rat always a rat. Will always carry a stench around with it.

Last edited:
T

terran2

No good deed goes unpunished ....

No good deed goes unpunished ....

Wonderful to have finally found the courts giving you the peace of some long last closure ....and we'll be hearing more from you here in the future of this & that .

*hope that creep has fun with the creditor/solicitors collecting their fees
now

hehe

regards

t2

Latest posts

Latest posts