What's new

In the freaking hospital.

Always worrisome to have a health issue and hospitals are scary places. We're invincible until we're not. Hope you get it squared away quickly and don't look up symptoms online. After two hours of browsing you'll be convinced you are suffering from every disease known to man.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

just let us know where... and when, and we'll
bust your ass outta there if you so choose.

get better bro.......

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Rest well and stay away from the Jello.

Scrubs can't hide panty lines....

They were kind of like the first yoga pants.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Rest well and stay away from the Jello.

Scrubs can't hide panty lines....

They were kind of like the first yoga pants.

If you're bored, there's a reddit where nurses post pictures of what they're wearing under their scrubs. Or not wearing. :biggrin:

Gry

Veteran
Hi there,

Hi there,

Having problems in attempting to send a PM,
it repeatedly shows as thread post.
Sorry for the distraction.
Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery

WelderDan

Veteran
Having problems in attempting to send a PM,
it repeatedly shows as thread post.
Sorry for the distraction.
Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery

No distraction my man, glad to hear from you. It's crazy up in here. I got tubes and hoses and these funky tubes they put on your legs that squeeze off and on. And a constant parade of doctors, nurses and aids in and out. When I get tired of it I just ask for morphine, and I no longer care:laughing:

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
No distraction my man, glad to hear from you. It's crazy up in here. I got tubes and hoses and these funky tubes they put on your legs that squeeze off and on. And a constant parade of doctors, nurses and aids in and out. When I get tired of it I just ask for morphine, and I no longer care:laughing:

Glad to hear they're on top of it though,when you have the chest tube hooked up to the plueravac (the canister the tube goes to for output,usually on the floor)ya kinda stuck on bedrest,putting you at risk for emboli (clots)similar as to when you fly cross country,and not mobile.Those boots squeezing and releasing keep your blood moving,as a preventative measure.Hopefully you get some good nurses,I've always liked to talk to my patients,just taking 5 minutes to explain all the tubes and other gear,and the purpose can put the patient at ease or de escalate some of the anxiety.
The morphine is actually good for dilating cardiac vessels which makes it easier to breath,so good dual purpose med for sure.lol
Feel better man,they'll pull that tube before ya know it.
Good Vibes

OkThen

Hope you are doing better.
Be aware, that morphine can really plug a person up, I had surgery a couple of years ago and didn't have a decent bm for about ten days. They kept feeding me and it just kept on getting backed up. Ug

Blessings

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
Sorry to hear, Dan. Hope they get you fixed up so you can go home soon. Did they tell you why your lung collapsed yet? That's some scary shit if it just happened outta nowhere.

Sending positive healing vibes your way, D! Stay up and keep pushing that morphine button, lol.

HB.

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
Get well soon @WelderDan and get the hell out of there ASAP.

Hopefully you have someone to help you out once you get home, that sounds serious.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Good morning WelderDan,

Just wanted to send some good vibes and hope you are feeling better my friend.

Get through this and it will all be a distant memory! Hang in there and keep us posted!

Best vibes!

Latest posts

Latest posts