What's new

In Search of The Best Haze

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
In my part of the world "Haze" has just Re-Exploded,,. Every man and his dog are going mad for Haze atm,,

This got me thinking,,,, :)

I like to have something special!,, I like to show my close friends what my understandings can provide,,,basically I like to have The Best I can possibly have!

I Came to the conclusion that I need to start searching for the best possible Haze I can access!

Here are the ideas I've had so far,,,

Nevils C4 clone (*edit * i mean C5)
Nevils A5 clone
The North Holland Amnesia clone
Skunk x Haze
Super Silver Haze
Kali Mist (I know it's not realy a Haze)
S.A.G.E
Hawian Haze Clone
Toms Haze
Mango Haze
Sams Haze Crosses (eg, Cali'o x Haze)
Sams O'Haze
SSSDH
SSSDH x Somas G13haze
Jack Herer
Jack Flash
Super Lemon Haze
Old Timers Haze
Nevils Haze
Super Silver Haze
Cheese x NL5 Haze
Oceans12 Haze
Mexican Haze
Mexican x Blueberry
La Nina (El Nino)
Martian Mean Green
Sleestack x Mexican Haze
Sour Cream
Destroyer
Green Haze x Meao Thai
Purple Haze x Meao Thai
Purple Haze x Malawi
Purple Haze x Panama
Jack Herer
Nevils Haze
Arjan's Ultra Hazes
Nevil's Hz x Oaxacan
Nevil's Hz x Buddha Thai '78
Nevil's Hz x Kariba Surprise
Nevil's Hz x Mullumbimby Madness
Nevil's Hz x (Skunk x Mullumbimby Madness)
Ag13 x Biker Kush
Golden Tiger
Mextiza, Zamaldelica
Bangi Haze
Harmony
Harmony x Thai
Highland
Titanium
Mental Haze
Blue Haze
Blue Dream Clone

So what do you guys think is the most desirable Haze types?,,, can anyone sugest any more?,,,

I've been hearing about this "Piff / Church / NYC Haze" for years,,,has anyone actually found it yet?

Last edited:
B

Bob Green

Hell yeah, what is C4?

I dont even think Nevil himself has accses to his old C5 & A5 clones but if you can get those then fucking do it man!

harry74

Veteran
I don´t want to sound offensive but...... After all this years talking about Haze, countless threads, countless beefs, countless haze lines, countless hype and countless lies still you´ve got any hope of finding some true about haze?????

As boring as watching eastenders mate.

PD: I beg your pardon but I had to spit that, just my 2 pennys

bushy

Good list, by Nevil's C4 do you mean Nevil's NL5 x HzC clone? C5? Here's some more:

Old Timer's Haze - Purple and Green
Green Haze x Meao Thai
Purple Haze x Meao Thai
Purple Haze x Malawi
Purple Haze x Panama
Jack Herer
Nevils Haze
Nevil's Hz x Oaxacan
Nevil's Hz x Buddha Thai '78
Nevil's Hz x Kariba Surprise
Nevil's Hz x Mullumbimby Madness
Nevil's Hz x (Skunk x Mullumbimby Madness)
Super Lemon Haze
Rest of Arjan and Shanti's Haze hybrids

If you're going to admit Kali Mist (admittedly many consider it a SK Hz) then how about Destroyer, Golden Tiger, Mextiza, Zamaldelica, Bangi Haze, La Nina, Harmony, Harmony x Thai and Highland Mexican x Blueberry?

Many classic strains, but indoor commercial considerations probably necessitate a minimum 37.5% indica content. So the SSH, Mango Hz, Jack Herer, A5, C5 and dare I say it SSSDH may be most applicable.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
In Rotterdam loads of Coffeshops have the A5 still, it's a staple over there, or atleast it was a few years back, I didn't even know what it was until I saw the name on Icmag,,, I would bet money on being able to score it easily,,

Is it C5 or C4?,, I'm a lil tired so maybe my memory is messing with me, i can't quite remember,,, anyways The Dampkrink sells it now , so I.should be able to get that one too,,,,I'm sure it's Nevils old clone,,,anyone want to corroborate on the Dampkrink selling C5 or 4 Haze?

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don´t want to sound offensive but...... After all this years talking about Haze, countless threads, countless beefs, countless haze lines, countless hype and countless lies still you´ve got any hope of finding some true about haze?????

As boring as watching eastenders mate.

PD: I beg your pardon but I had to spit that, just my 2 pennys

Its cool, I just want some ideas on what to bring to my area next,, I've been having a hard time working out what I fancy,,

If you don't want to throw an idea up, it's cool

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I know it sounds crazy but Haze is old hat to me, I moved onto Kali Mist in 2001, so I've sorta ignored threads about it,,i just wanted to see what people's current opinions are like,,

Thanks bushy,,I'm starting to get good ideas,,,

Has no one found the piff/Church yet

Jack flash had and awsome 13 week pheno

RulaTone

Veteran
i've seen positive report for mexican haze from kiwi seeds, if memory serves me she is a5 x g13, but im not sure atm.

karma right now has a limited cross of ag13 x biker kush

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I seriously loved that Mexican Haze the Dampkink sells

Ojd's got some, SSSDH x Somas G13haze comming up soon,,,i realy fancy that one,,that's getting added to the list

harry74

Veteran
Its cool, I just want some ideas on what to bring to my area next,, I've been having a hard time working out what I fancy,,

If you don't want to throw an idea up, it's cool

OK
From your list I would go with Mango Haze.

The threads&reviews I´ve seen since this strain was a limited edition are looking good.
I mean different threads from different growers, on different forums over the years.

my 2 pennys

MIway

Veteran
i love hazes, my pref no doubt

well, if what cc posted is correct, then it wouldnt be taboo to suggest the sleeper packs of sscdh had/has some special phenos pop. have had my girl running for a long while, just a charm. sev others have found wonderful keepers. those beans never had the steam of the sssdh.

Max Headroom

Veteran
i've smoked neville's A5 Haze in amsterdam last year. it was a nice high but not great. leads me to think it's better for breeding than pure.

coxnox

Veteran
In Rotterdam loads of Coffeshops have the A5 still, it's a staple over there, or atleast it was a few years back, I didn't even know what it was until I saw the name on Icmag,,, I would bet money on being able to score it easily,,

Is it C5 or C4?,, I'm a lil tired so maybe my memory is messing with me, i can't quite remember,,, anyways The Dampkrink sells it now , so I.should be able to get that one too,,,,I'm sure it's Nevils old clone,,,anyone want to corroborate on the Dampkrink selling C5 or 4 Haze?

i take the bet that you can't easly ! :biggrin:
some well know peeps looking for her for years man and didn't found it ;)

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's weird coxnox, I've seen A5 in Rotterdam Coffeshops, even Max said he's seen it,,,a quick trip to a bunch of growshops should do the trick don't ya think?, I've got Dutch friends who could talk the talk for me,

Are we all in agreement that the Dampkrink sells C5?

You might be right Max,,I didn't buy it when I saw it, i didn't recognise what it was, I only realised what it was when people on icmag started talking about it, so I just went for a super polm at the time.

Yeh mlway,,I'm guessing your saying SSSDH,,, I've not tried it but more and more people are rating it,,,i might have to go for an S1 or maybe S2,,,I've actually got my eye on Ojd's New seed release of Sssdh x Somas G13haze,,, I've got a soft spot for that male,,allways have,, i friggin love that male!

Yeh Harry,,,Cocktail Frank allways talks about that Mango Haze,,,weirdly I've never tried Mango Haze either,, I've totally neglected Haze for years and years,,,I'm just getting back into it,,,It was the flowering time that put me off in the past, but I don't care anymore,,, :),,haze is the winner now

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so you back on the haze hunt
me to in a big way

my best hazes ive ever smoked have been

nl5haze sensi 15 years ago
nevils haze
sssdh
ssh
nevils mango
mango haze
ag13
original haze flying dutchman 15 years ago

its time for the haze to rise back up to the top

so i see you eyeing up the sssdh x g13 haze male
this is not a new release, the thread you read was seeds i was gifting out for my testers who did a great show

your welcome to these sssg if your interested
i can shoot you a few packs

very hazy girls can be found, not for indica lovers

grown them out quite a few times and always love it but like i said 12 weeks minimum from seed with some 10 weekers from clone(sssdh pheno)

so i got this haze clone the other day
a very special clone
the guy who it came from got it direcly from nevil hands 17 plus years ago in holland, it was then brought back to the uk

it has been hoarded every since among this crew

and finaly i have it:tiphat: to anyone who helped get it to me or even kept it alive over these years

im 99% sure its the c5 cut

ive not seen this haze cut in amsterdam for over 10 years
and i cant wait to start rocking it

my first project with it will be reverse nevils AG13 haze cut back on to this cut to keep that original old school haze genetics combined
it makes my mouthwater to think of the outcome

we will see what this project brings in 2014

peace

SativaBreather

Veteran
When you say haze is the flava u jour, are not finding its just amnesia mate? Most of the ones asking for haze woudnt know a real haze if you smacked em in the face with it. I got some TH Haze and a 30 week OT haze.
If you want great tasting sativa high have u given Ot's Lot 5 ago?

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ive not tried old timers haze but have heard good things

the hazes im working on will be pre amnesia haze, real old school haze
no amnesia/ lemon haze types will be used

peace

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
30 week haze
wow that is a long flowerer
has she got that haze buzz and what kinda flav you geting?

peace