What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

Dkgrower

Veteran
The smell of shit can be avioded if rinsed propperly before opening and soaking them in cold coffee is really greath, thoug i have often looked at a pice and smelled a strong smell of poo was there, not nice and that is also a sign that there can be bacteria on the lump.

Hehe ilife, sweet spots

wardyleb

Some type of indian hash in "bullets". "internally smuggled" of course. These where sealed in lots cellophane, then wax. Most of em where about 8g in size, although a few where almost 10g.

I was actually surprised by the quality of this lot. Not blended as i expected, fresh, potent.

:joint:

Dr.Benway

Crappy pic of some hash bought from Rif-mountains, Morocco. 5g's for 20 euros, paid "tourist price", but I don't complain, it was very good. Bubbles nice.

ngakpa

Veteran
hazyfontazy said:
sometimes being european has its advantages :wink:

lol yeh - that's one way to put it... my answer was going to be: "pretty much anywhere between say Galway and Shanghai"

waydee

Some delicious looking hashes here guys - serious respect, you're making me super jealous since good hash is like water in the desert here in the UK :/ - best I can find locally is some slightly pliable obviously export quality maroc, really nothing special but a world away from the shitbar.

I think maybe another trip to Holland is in order! love having a stash of good hashes, they seem to last so long.

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hazyfontazy said:
sometimes being european has its advantages :wink:

Are you talking about the same Europe where I'm at? :nono:

I must have the wrong friends :muahaha:

clorox

Smokin on that serious...
beautiful, i havent been lucky enough to taste morrocan in over 3 years, got some good bubble in june but other than its been all qwiso :( thankfully im takin my first ever trip to amsterdam in december, lookin forward to puffin some delicious hash

mr.haze420

Veteran
moroccan, afghani and nepalese

moroccan, afghani and nepalese

nepalese

these are some of the best pieces i have seen here

Last edited:

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
well i really must be in thw rong europe lol...or got the wrong mates..... i used to be proud of my drug connections...i used to score for adults when was 14....now have a hard time getting anythng at all for myself, let alone quality....
Maybe if go to dam i can plug something lol, but itll be a lot smaller than those eggs hahahaha

Latest posts

Latest posts