What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

Ohh.Word

drool.gif

K

Karma Genetics

It's maroccan from the fields above Tanger.... maybe a 1,5 hour drive.

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
Damn I want some Hash now, I have never smoked hash and Im hoping to make some after harvesting my grow.

THC4SIM

Some bits ive got left from my amsterdam trip..
The shiny bendy black piece is:
One that might be worth checking out if anyone is heading out to amsterdam or already over there is the one on the Top of the Riffman's Hash part of the menu at PinkFloyd/Dampkring,
i cannot recall what it was called, but at 14euros a gram it was well worth it!! Bubbles nice!!

B

bon

@THC4SIM: Thats Layla, if i'm correct

this is caramello cream (Barney's):

King Hassan (dampkring):

Charas (Barney's):

cheers

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice Chocolate Egg! :D

And at E30 for 11g, not bad!

Hope it smokes as well as it looks :canabis:

ilife

Hope you washed that "egg" really good to get that pooh smell off of it??? The Spanish word is "Bellota" in English it means acorn, for that style of smuggled hash. or Asshash!!

iLiFE

Last edited:

i_score

this one "bellota" , didn´t smell like ass, it might been washed before, it bubbles quite nice also, and the stone is very narcotic and deep, if i mix this with some weed and rip it in the bong i get devestated!!

wardyleb

That egg is whats called a "caramello". You can buy then like that in morocco for the purpose of internal smuggling.

It is normally very high quality resin though, not the typical "melange" that often gets offered to foreigners.

NICE HASH,

wardy

kurlyq2g

wardyleb said:
internal smuggling.

:fsu: That probably the nicest term I have ever heard for shoving a lump of resin into your colon, going across international borders, to then poop out said lump, and sell it for profit.

And we all know they can't feed the kids by smuggling only one egg at a time... scary.

I would still smoke it. :joint: looks tasty

Last edited:

ilife

The best "internal" smuggled hash I have seen, was smuggled in the "sweet Spots" of Woman. Not eaten, simply placed there for transport. I have seen them come as big as 300+ grams. Much better quality then "bellota". It is more like good semi-pressed hash, what is also known as "Pan".

iLiFE

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i have been geting these caramelo's for years

i dont know whether they arse it or its women like ilife said
but only once did it come smelling and that was promply sold on

and also as someone else said this stuff is great quality,bubles like mad with a great taste and a strong buzz
i dont really see much these last few years altho it does rarley come
these days people are bringing in the lo grade charas and selling it off as the top grade