What's new

Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

Dimajones-AICC-

Veteran
yeah man! its almost like if the masses like to smoke bad hash, i dont know why?? also many dealers do buy separate smoke for them self, and sell an other quality. makes no sence to me at all. but i guess that happens all over :D

peace

For sure Bone! I agree. I think best problem is that here on Spain most people dont see that they pay for smoke. People only want a big chunk, no matter if it´s shit mixed with shit.
So most dealers, even if they go to Moroco to bring hash, never trade with good quality. They win more with poor stuff.

Hard to find extreme quality AAA.

Sometimes i used to catch ultra quality Hardalah 8€/g...the mass here could think im crazy..

Anyway the monopolystic position that Moroco keeps on the Spanish market do that Mafia only send sshit...many nights i pray and dream for lebanon or so fighting in the spanish hashish market.- Best way to increase the quality.

Usually here the best quality is in little group of people and of course not everytime.

Dima.

Sideshow-Bob

Veteran
Hehe the hash in spain some years ago must have been crazy.... everyone complains how the hash quality has decreased and prices have gone up...

but in the end they smoke better hash than many people in the netherlands, for better prices :D

and don't even get me started on the hash-scene in germany... there you really have to know somebody to score something smokeable...

f.e. see this post from me on page 5 in this thread: http://icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=1002358&postcount=65

this is about as good as it gets for most people in my area,i think the price was 5,5 per g... i only know very few folks who really can choose between different qualities (like clean but 2nd quality marocan for 4-6e, high quality marocan for 6-10e and sometime even special things like charas for 10-12e) but they have really good connections (inherited them from their hippy-parents ;) )

greetings

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
the prices raised up to da sky bob!! I am anymore i da buiss for years know and only enjoy my homegrowen and mostly hash and bubbel from A-Dam and spain here(mostly from old stoners were traval to friends and bring da good stuff back)!! But like u said those connection are very rare!!!
meet some old friends about a month ago!! They were smoking discusting hash i would never inhale and i was soooo shockt by the prices!!! up to 6-8 € for low qualities!! Good maroc egs up to 16€!!
They were soooo high after a spiff from my Amnesia Haze...the poker session was over!!

MickTheBrag

moroccan soap bar & some black hash

moroccan soap bar & some black hash

heres a few pics of some hash i have just now. first two are of soap bar the other two are of some black hash, think it might be afghani but not sure. couple of joints of each.
both are clean, the soap is clean. nice sweet smell and a nice greeny black color right through. a very nice smoke soap bar is when its clean. :joint:

the blacks nice too. getting a lot of black right now which is a great treat.:joint:

hope too have more pics soon.

peace. mick.:joint:

Attachments

• Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 36
  • Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 46
  • Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 34
  • Picture 006.jpg
    Picture 006.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 34
B

bonecarver_OG

yuuuk soap bar. that looks like compressed soil. does it even have trichs?

the two last ones look a bit better :D but its scetchy if you bought it from the same guy u got the soapbar from. who ever sells soapbar could do anything.

peace

MickTheBrag

soap

soap

the soap bar is nice. the pics dont do it justice.

its more of a green color, than the brown in the pics. this soap is defo clean.

if i could get clean soap bar for the rest of my life id be well happy:laughing:

peace.:smoker:

MickTheBrag

green hash

green hash

yea a greenish tint to it. had a few bits of black hash with a greenish shade to it. someone said it was pakistan black.:joint: was a great smoke too.

a lot of hashish in the dam is green, wither its a lot of plant matter or not there a good smoke.:joint:

hope this is not "bash mick night" tonight:frown:

peace.

wardyleb

SOAP BAR hash is SHITE. Its commercial EXPORT shit hash thats mixed with fillers and palnt matter.

You'll be lucky if its even 1% thc.

Sorry to bash, but sometimes people need it.:moon:

wardy

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Not all soapbar is crap, i remember when I lived in Paris i scored a few times some soapbar of a nice blond color and it was great hash with a surprising orangish flavour. Good stuff it was.

Irie !

MickTheBrag

Its because you said the "s" word lol.

soap bar is the reason i started growing my own weed.:yoinks: but before soap bar reaches europe and gets cut. it is some of the best weed on the planet. clean moroccan soap is really nice.:joint:

so i promise not to mention the "s" word from now on and defo no more pics:noway:
as i understand this can be disstressing for some people.:yoinks:

peace. mick:smoker:

reefer_madness

I think it's the fact that you refer to it as soapbar. Most people associate soapbar with contaminated, low quality hash. Maybe what you have there is just cheap hash that isn't awful soapbar.