What's new

Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
As you got it in a CS is it probably a maroc. Cracks me up how they use all those fake names.

Why ?? There are genuine exotic rarities to be found in some coffeeshops !

Irie !

K

Karma Genetics

Everybody knows the Bleubird is the place for Black hashish as the owners love it. They do have nice real exotic stuff, if the names are right i dont know, But bleubird is the CS where i buy my black when in the Dam

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Indeed, but I also got some real rarities at bluebird, such as "Bamboo Bong" from South Africa (strong sativa woodsy-musky flavour polm), "Head Hunter" from Philippino (blond polm, somewhat between Moroccan & Lebanese) & "Tien Shan" from Eastern Turkestan (rather crude polm). But that was all during the 90s, no seen that kind of material since that time.

Irie !

OG_Jaapie

Hi everyone...
As i enjoy staring at others pictures, i thought i should take time to post some of my stash scored in Amsterdam...
Have a nice day and keep uploading !!! thanx to all...

1 - Rifman Nouzha / Dampkring
2 - Syrian Hash / de Graal
3 - Rasol / Bluebird
4 - Manali / de Graal
5 - Transhimalaya / Kandinsky
6 - Parvati Creme / de Kuil
7 - Dhaula Giri / Bluebird

Family.jpg

I know about that THimalaya :bandit: !Lekkerrrrr

Owl Mirror

Veteran
I'm curious about something. When I harvested my plant recently I was told to be careful not to squeeze the buds or I would squash and break the trich's and in the process ruin the pot.

Why isn't that same advice attributable to Hashish and the process of making it ?

B

bonecarver_OG

because hashish is made traditionally when the buds are well dried.

they are not too sensitive anymore...

Sideshow-Bob

Veteran
Hi :)

As some of you know i moved to spain for a few months... today i wanted to get a lot of stuff done, but somehow i spent the whole afternoon reading this thread and smoking hash :D

yesterday i was lucky enough (thanks to the nice folks over at cc.net ;) ) to meet a nice italian guy who had just returned from chefchaouen and brought some top grade hash... very nice melty dark marok, the type that i have bought many times in holland as caramello. very sticky, colour and consistence are simialar to the nepali xxx from mr.haze i tried last time in the dam.

I really enjoy the taste, it has the typical marok smell in the background with some nice sweet, floral and spicy notes, suprisingly smooth for this purity... turn is very nice, pretty heady - still haven't found a ceiling lol but i'll keep trying, after 4 or 5 joints of it i'm getting still higher with every minute, actually i think i have red eyes - and that doesn't happen very often to me (like 4-5 times a year, and than mostly on forum-reunions ;) )

bought a slap of 100g for 4 e/g, pretty much the best hash-deal i ever made, quality of this kind costs 10+ in the shops in amsterdam and 8+ in the rest of holland...

don't have my camera with me, but i hope i get at least my compact one sent over from germany next week, i'll for sure going to make some pics of this one - i have already smoked nearly all of the weed i had sent over in the hostal where i was staying the first days, so that i'll have to stick with this hash until my first crop here ;)

greetings

B

bonecarver_OG

side show bob :D

hehe :D in spain when u get the good eggs :D its better than anywhere :D the price first off all :D

im glad u are enjoying spain :D

post a pic of that gear u got and ill say if it was a good price for spain or not :D

peace

OG_Jaapie

this Sheherazade is a little bit spicy and hard than usual but with this characteristic smell and taste.
the slab have the Swastika stamp,but revers.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and this is the usual Sheherazade

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and this is middle\high Moroccan blond

picture.php

picture.php

Could you tell me some more about the taste etc. of the slab with the swastika? I'm about to get some so like to know if it's OK.

Sideshow-Bob

Veteran
Could you tell me some more about the taste etc. of the slab with the swastika? I'm about to get some so like to know if it's OK.

i wouldn't give a shit about the stamp... for the dealers the stamps are nearly as funny a game as the names :D

only way to judge wether it is any good is to smoke it ;) (of course you can see from the colour, consistency and smell in what range of quality it plays, but to really know you gotta smoke it) but you got to find out for yourself, no use if somebody tells you on this board how his hash with a swastika-stamp (very easy to produce...) tastes like...

good luck scoring something delicious :)

Sideshow-Bob

Veteran
side show bob :D

hehe :D in spain when u get the good eggs :D its better than anywhere :D the price first off all :D

im glad u are enjoying spain :D

post a pic of that gear u got and ill say if it was a good price for spain or not :D

peace

no eggs, but just a nice chunk of resin...

now if you tell me that in the south a full melt maroc goes for less than 4, prepare for me to knock at your door tomorrow :D

greetz,

btw just saw what you did with some amnesia jelly and marocan eggs... you're an evil man lol that must have been some of the strongest hash that exists (hell even a good bud of this amnesia gives me the rest, until now i never thought about making hash with it...) very nice idea!

OG_Jaapie

i wouldn't give a shit about the stamp... for the dealers the stamps are nearly as funny a game as the names :D

only way to judge wether it is any good is to smoke it ;) (of course you can see from the colour, consistency and smell in what range of quality it plays, but to really know you gotta smoke it) but you got to find out for yourself, no use if somebody tells you on this board how his hash with a swastika-stamp (very easy to produce...) tastes like...

good luck scoring something delicious :)

Hello Bob,

True what you say, but if I look at BERED's pics, it looks nice. So if I can compare his pic of the stamp to mine's I would know if it's OK or not. Ofcourse the best way is smoking it, but this way I know what i'm getting. ( If the swastika's are even)

Sideshow-Bob

Veteran
Hello Bob,

True what you say, but if I look at BERED's pics, it looks nice. So if I can compare his pic of the stamp to mine's I would know if it's OK or not. Ofcourse the best way is smoking it, but this way I know what i'm getting. ( If the swastika's are even)

what i meant was that the same stamp does not at all mean it's the same hash ;)

i know for a fact that the mayority of stamps (on mid-grade maroc) are made by the trafficers in the destination country and not in maroco...

edit: but for sure bered's pics look like delicious hash, if yours does look the same (regardless of what stamp is on it) chances are good you got something nice ;)

BERED

I'm agree with you sideshowBob,for the mid grade maroc the same stamp are used for different hash,I have seen a lot of this..
but with the good stuff is not the same,any year come here the same good stuff with the same stamp.
@OG:this is the first time I see a slab of sheherazade with Swastika stamp,the taste is like high grade moroccan but little different than others oriiginal moroccan genetics,this is made with an afgany strain in morocco.
the slab is very very high,2.5cm,and very tight,4cm,
sorry I dont have pisc of it

OG_Jaapie

@ Bob, yes I know.. unfortunatly it happens. But it's just a slight indication for me to look if it's good. Thnx for the reply though!

@ BERED, No problem man, atleast thanks for you info about the size, that also helps me!

Posting pics as soon as I get the stuff

B

bonecarver_OG

no eggs, but just a nice chunk of resin...

now if you tell me that in the south a full melt maroc goes for less than 4, prepare for me to knock at your door tomorrow :D

greetz,

btw just saw what you did with some amnesia jelly and marocan eggs... you're an evil man lol that must have been some of the strongest hash that exists (hell even a good bud of this amnesia gives me the rest, until now i never thought about making hash with it...) very nice idea!

:D most pure hash is fullmelt. yes i have bought full melt moroccan hash for cheaper than that. BUT the purity and quality is not allways too related.

hehe i lived here for a long time allready :D

normal egg price is from 4-6 euro a gram but this is melty but not topgear - and then comes the exceptional gear that is outside the norms. it goes for more :D for example the one we call the moroc-ice, is out of this world and is priced after that :D but then agains its pure goo. behaves like jelly.

so yeah it all depends.

as u know hash enters down here AND goes upwards. so knowing the rigth people :D its possible to get stuff very cheap :D and good quality

hehe the amnesia haze bho was ok definetly :D the 00 spiced it up nicelly :D

:D

C

Chamba

Originally Posted by BERED
this Sheherazade is a little bit spicy and hard than usual but with this characteristic smell and taste.

the reversed Swastika was originally and still is a Buddhist symbol that is over 2500 years old....in the late 1930's, Hitler and his nasty Nazis ripped off the design then reversed it. '

I have no idea why any Muslim made hash would have this symbol on it.......maybe they they applied the brand back the front by mistake? maybe they don't know what it is and just thought it was a cool design?? Maybe they are dyslexic Neo-Nazis?...or closet Buddhists??

OG_Jaapie

Originally Posted by BERED

the reversed Swastika was originally and still is a Buddhist symbol that is over 2500 years old....in the late 1930's, Hitler and his nasty Nazis ripped off the design then reversed it. '

I have no idea why any Muslim made hash would have this symbol on it.......maybe they they applied the brand back the front by mistake? maybe they don't know what it is and just thought it was a cool design?? Maybe they are dyslexic Neo-Nazis?...or closet Buddhists??

Hi Chamba, I had that strange thought myself last night :laughing:
Idk why they did it on a moroccan strain... As Bob said, it's probably the dealers who thought it looked nice?
Can't imagine some crazy Buddhists putting swastika's on 'muslim' hasjisch :noway:

Latest posts

Latest posts