What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i dont think knowone could get a 250g lump up an ass

a pussy yeah but an ass,you never know
oh boy would that tear you ass apart :bashhead:

Last edited:
H

Hazeseeker

Awesome hash Ojd :yummy: ,
Jesus check out the size of that big 1 :jawdrop: , that's a big egg man

peace :joint:

B

bonecarver_OG

hehe i was just about to tell a story about a spanish dealer i had while living in brighton...

this waitor went home to spain once a month - he returned with a bunch of those - the guy had a funny walk - thats for sure..

he allways sat down very slowly - like double checking the cushions etc..

he must have been wrecked.. well - he said he was building him self a house in spain for the dosh..

hope that poor ol fella has sorted the house out by now :D

but i think usually those biggies are for the ladies..

peace!

Last edited:
B

bonecarver_OG

when i think about it.. it might be time for an other anecdote.. now when its passed several years etc since it really happened..

this other spanish fellow - lets call him José.. josé as many other imigrants also worked as a waitor - but tired of the low wages - he went home to spain for a short trip..

in spain josé bought a foldable ladder - you know those that maybe painters etc use, an aluminium ladder.

with a quick hit with a hammer he removed the plastic leg protectors of the ladder. the legs beeing thick hollow aluminium beams. he thought what the heck and just went ahead and filled the whole ladder with the first hash he could get hold of..

well of he went in his little SEAT, driving towards UK.

beeing a bit of those typically nervous waitors, this not so clever fella had forgotten he was wearing pants he had used while going out dancing one weekend..

well in the border before going into the tunnel from france to UK, his car got stopped.

they pulled out a electronical sniffer machine - jose said (it looked like a vacuum cleaner!) and went to work checking his car.

since jose aparently had forgotten some bag of unknown powdery substance in his pocket - the machine quickly started to beep and flash.

out of the car went jose - off with the pants and he gave it to the customs officer. the officer went thru and found the baggi (wich was pretty much empty) not beeing enough substance to fine or hold the fellow, the officers let him go..

well happilly driving onwards with his hash filled ladder STILL on the roof of the car he came to visit me.

he pulled out the slabs of hash - i was like WTF - José! Man!, this crap is soapbar?!?!

he is like yeah man - it was damn cheap!

im thinking to my self - why would someone risk a journey like that for a few kilos of soapbar... i sent jose off to smoke his own smuggled gear.

needless to say NO-ONE bought of joses crappy soapbar quality hash and he ended up smoking the most part of it.

----

morale of the story - dont do it!

names have been changed :D lol

Last edited:

theherbalizor

Veteran
Bonecraver - you lived in Brighton. This is my home town!!!!

Dont suppose that waiter worked in a restaurant called El Perron? Sergio had some great hash. If it is the same guy, he got busted for pills. Tut tut.

wardyleb

ojd said:
bump

and a new delivery of hash

everone keep these pics coming

this thead is legendary
so many good hashes

peace all

Looks real nice OJD, could almost be the same as the caramelo that i get.
Ran out for now though :-(

Great pics guys

wardy

B

British_Bulldog

Great pics and stories as usual guys :D

And what an egg-tastic collection there OJD man! Nice :D

Peace

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man, I dig this thread :D

Even if fine hash is a rarity on these parts, the stories and superb pics make for most of it... (sight).

Keep 'em coming please! :yes: :rasta:

Limeygreen

Veteran
MrHaze has always good gear it looks like and sounds like, not to show any disrespect, but everyone else who contributes is always a nice treat as well. Always good to be able to compare what the different qualities and prices are or even different varieties are available, it's just finding the person. As much as I like red and white without swinging I cannot, so the pictures always make me dream none the less. Thank you all who have contributed, you have always put me in a good mood, and you didn't even have to share your stash!

wardyleb

I also love this thread, and have great respect for the guys that post pics of REAL hash.

As a hash smoker for 30 years now (its me birthday tomorra) i just love it when i see something special. As we all know, world hash has gone way down in quality. There is no such this as "good commercial" hash anymore like there used to be in the 60's/70's and early eighties (sticky soft Red/gold/blonde Leb, that was real trippy and great commercial product).

Now some of that stuff is still available if you know the right people, but its now classed as connoisseur product, and is very expensive. I for one go for quality, not quantity. I occasionally find it in the UK, but if i can't luckily i work in Holland regularly, but even there you still have to look. To many dutch coffee shops sell malange to people that don't know any better.

Its such a shame that people smoke "soap bar" or "red seal black" and think there smoking hash, but i guess thats all they know.

anyways, heres some nice maroc pics from earlier in the year,

wardy

Last edited:
B

British_Bulldog

Nice pics wardy - I can tell that's the real deal and not some cut, fake crap.

Everything you say is right, but the problem is that the ignorant will always buy the crap, thus furthering demand and the market.

I also agree that too many Dutch shops try to fob you off with low quality, medium at best, so knowing what's up is the only way - the right people, the right circles, the right places, etc.

It is a great shame how things have gone, and it's beyond me how we ended up like this, but as usual it boils down to greed and money :(

This thread serves as a living reminder of all the great hashes in the world, which fortunately *are* still available if you're in the know.

Peace

B

bonecarver_OG

looks a lot like the block im jsut finishing off..

it had no stamp :D

im still trying to get my mate in norway to get a cam.. the afghans and charras he is getting should get properly documented.

im afraid you guys are rigth - good hash will be a thing of the past in many places in a short time..

peace

peace!

B

bonecarver_OG

hehe i never weighed it.. i mean i just been smoking on it since september - makes sense if it was 170g! still got a piece..

hehe

Latest posts

Latest posts