What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

zerozero

All these hash pics are bringing back memories of my teenage years.
Havent seen anything like the rocky shown on here for least ten years when my friend was bringing it in.
All hash i seen lately is cut to f**k and unsmokeable even the ketama hash in holland i bought was shite, ended up giving it away.
The last bits of manali and paki i saw where full of beeswax.
There was so called afghani about here a while back , was low grade paki with gold mazar stamp on it. I hadnt seen real mazar hash in over 15 yrs but remembered enough to know that gack wernt it.

Sad state of affairs in uk for hash these days.

( im not even gonna mention the monger bar soap)

Mr Marks should never have given up his day job hehe.

Last edited:
B

British_Bulldog

Outstanding pics as always guys :)

zerozero, there are several places you can get excellent quality hash from in the Netherlands, and with you being in the UK, you could be there in an hour.

Peace

Last edited:

zerozero

True enough british bulldog i did find some lovely manali in a coffee shop called abraxus or something like that and some nice nep in haarlem from that place near the station, i bought two bits of rocky in other coffee shops and have to say both were a pile of shit which was disappointing as i was brought up on morrocan (hence the nic) but after 6 days there i stopped bothering with coffee shops as my friend there was getting me some wicked bubble i smoked nuthing but that for the last four days and a few weeks after my return. I guess its hit n miss there and knowing where to go, as my friend is a local she didnt bother with coffee shops so couldnt tell me good from bad. Had a good time smoking manali watching Godfather 3 in the Grasshopper, you wouldnt believe how many people smelled my fat charas spliff and asked wat i was burning.
I was smoking the charas and the nep using some purple haze instead of baccy, one night whilst djing in a reggae bar in haarlem.along with various other spliffs passed to me over the decks I had a long conversation with a guy then realised i suddenly didnt understand a word he said. i slowly realised that he was speaking dutch so apologised to him that i didnt speak dutch and couldnt understand him, he then said that the very first thing he had said was ask me if i spoke dutch apparently i said yes and hed been talking dutch the whole time. About 20 mins and i hadnt realised..

Last edited:

doktoren

Some Marrocan Pollen & Stuff :D

Some Marrocan Pollen & Stuff :D

The big lump is a good light pollen maroc, and the one on the right is the same, it have been in my palm for 1 minute, and look at it now :D
The one on the left is some homemade ice :D Phew a slammer.... :bashhead:

Here is some BHO I made the other day on some leftover trim and stuff... Aint the best photographer... But here u go:

Dok H

B

British_Bulldog

Mamma mia, Mr H strikes again with another delicious treat :D

Does it have a creeper high, or is it a full on bombardment m8?

I love the Moroccan creepers, but all the high grades are a pleasure :)

doktoren - you say you're not much of a photographer, but I'm liking your shots ;)

Peace

doktoren

Looks killer Mr Haze...
Its been a long time since i had any other hash than that Pollen Maroc I posted... I would love something like ^^^ you show there! It look so tasty, and I bet it taste like flowers :D
But I aint complaining :D

Have a great smoke out there!

Dok H

B

British_Bulldog

^Thanks Mr H, sounds awesome :)

Pure Moroccan goodness:

Strong creeper high: like calling in an airstrike on your head :D

11015H082.jpg

Last edited:
B

bonecarver_OG

not as nice as the above hash :D but nice enough to make me happy :D

260 euros / 100g :D should keep me inspired for a little while..

no stamp on this 100g block. its a quite light pressed hash - breaks up nicelly. bubbles a bit.

Limeygreen

Veteran
A creeper Moroccan, mmmm. You guys always make me so jealous, until I smoke a joint and forget about it anyways lol. Keep the pictures coming please.

B

British_Bulldog

Goodness

Goodness

:yummy:

Here are a couple more shots of the Moroccan mountain hash - this is the creme de la creme of Moroccan hash!

Some of the best and most beautiful hash I've had the pleasure to indulge in :)

It has a rich spicy smell, it's quite expansive, but smokes extremely smoothly, with no harshness, and the taste is deliciously peppery and rich, mouthwateringly so, and it bubbles nicely under a flame.

The creeper high, when it arrives, is a very powerful hit, getting stronger and stronger until it peaks out.

I'm very happy to have had the chance to try this; a great experience.

I've also loaded up a joint of vintage cured Nevilles Haze with this hash, and it was one of the best joints I've ever smoked :rasta:

Peace

After being wrapped up for a short time, the oil seaps out. This is unwrapped, with a beautiful oily sheen, which is tacky to the touch:
11015m101.jpg

Cut open with a knife; only trichs:
11015m102.jpg

Last edited:

Polle Pot

British_Bulldog said:
:yummy:

Here are a couple more shots of the Moroccan mountain hash - this is the creme de la creme of Moroccan hash!

This mountain Maroc is a hot topic on the streets. Rumored to be the best maroc available at a reasonable price. Very difficult to get a hold on.

I believe it comes in a dark slab like the one you posted, but I've heard that there is also a light one thats harder (cold) pressed?

Anyhow this hash looks very special, I really wanna smoke it :joint:

B

British_Bulldog

Nice hash Ganjakut :)

Hi Polle,

It's one of the best Marocs, period, not just good value for money ;)

I guess availability all comes down to who you know, and I count myself very fortunate to have such a great hook up.

I don't think I've seen the lighter cold pressed one, but I'm sure it would be very interesting to try :)

Peace

B

bonecarver_OG

hmhm

best maroc available in the street in UK you mean?!

all hash produced in marocco is grown pretty much in the mountains. ;)

a friend with good hand in the business has told me what the moroc smuglers them self say is the best is something called jardollah.

this hash is not comercially available anywhere else in europe besides Norway where it is getting sold for 25 euros a gram.

the price it self says a lot.

peace all!

Latest posts

Latest posts