What's new

Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

A lil spanish

More beldia !!
Thats a few better than the last ...good comercial grade . Not the top beldi dust .
IMG_20231103_162220.jpg

bibi40

Check @ojd the melt factor .
Its good grade .... Thats what people sell here in the city .... Im not in the mountain now .
I know what you say ...i'm old than u ...but for this quality i need to go to see some Friends in the mountain.... Top beldi people !!!
View attachment 18914105
Beldi' s not dead , lol !
well press and cure should be really good traditional !

thanks for your live reports man ...

:tiphat:

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
i need to go to see some Friends in the mountain.... Top beldi people !!!

I was speaking with someone a few years ago that works with farms in Maroc, and he said it was Italians that were bringing the newer USA genetics to the farmers, but that there were some farmers that still wanted to preserve the local landrace and didn't like the new genetics.

Do you think it's possible there are still locations isolated in the mountains where none of the neighbouring farms grow the modern feminised stuff and they all still grow the local seed they save each year?

Peace

A lil spanish

People from everywhere Bro @Piff Rhys Jones . Usa , A'dam , Italy ...Spain ...
Have sites ...yes,of course ...because the mountain is soooo Big !!!
Not everybody have money for buy and grow modern varieties ...
people still LOVE to grow beldia because is fast money without too much taxes lol .
everybody smoke beldia here.
but the beldia is not the same ....20 years of grow change all ...thats normal ...

Last edited:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Check @ojd the melt factor .
Its good grade .... Thats what people sell here in the city .... Im not in the mountain now .
I know what you say ...i'm old than u ...but for this quality i need to go to see some Friends in the mountain.... Top beldi people !!!
View attachment 18914105
That's not beldia 😆 , beldia won't melt like that until pressed, that's new school.
Come on man you guys need to learn about the traditional methods.

Caramelo has never EVER been like that , EVER.
Never has Caramelo come like the cheap yellow bricks you show or the drysift that's melts with a flame 😆 🤣 , think hiw it would be if pressed in the 2 ton press like all oldschool traditional, would be Rosin

Show me a press 100g/50g piece like normal ? of Caramelo, the yellow bars you call beldia are garbage 2/10 quality and miles away from the Hash I'm talking about ( Caramelo)

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Seems most people posting in this thread never even experienced the Caramelo the way they talk , and yes it was very special back then and no not everyone sampled it at all , you needed to be really connected back then , not like today to get lower grade old school or the new school.

There has always been many many Morrocan Hash grades from the 90's but Caramelo was King and the so called( beldia)garbage that goes around nowadays ( not just my opinion the opinion of all the Hash sellers/smokers from 90's ) its miles away from what we grew up on

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
now they have no pure old stuff left
the beldia is not the same ....20 years of grow change all
the so called( beldia)garbage that goes around nowadays ( not just my opinion the opinion of all the Hash sellers/smokers from 90's ) its miles away from what we grew up on

I think unfortunately the new genetics may have permanently tainted the gene pool.

Sadly anything called beldi is likely to have foreign genes in it which is why it’s now looking and tasting like the modern varieties. It’s possible you may never be able to find the flavors you‘re searching for as the pure Maroc landrace may have essentially become extinct.

Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts