What's new

Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

A lil spanish

Beldia. Medium grade .... Direct pic just now.
IMG_20231029_192830.jpg

goingrey

Its not the raw dust direct from top genetics ... Its the Seed from seeds planted the previous year . Its Fem seeds crossed with beldi males everywhere...named khardala in old times ...now have 100000 names lol . Guys sell this in kilos in the mountain. Regular Seed stuff.
Its not top ... But good for work @goingrey
Ok I see, F1 hybrid hash hehe.. Khardala huh I remember something called Jardullah, must be the same..

bibi40

Its not the raw dust direct from top genetics ... Its the Seed from seeds planted the previous year . Its Fem seeds crossed with beldi males everywhere...named khardala in old times ...now have 100000 names lol . Guys sell this in kilos in the mountain. Regular Seed stuff.
Its not top ... But good for work @goingrey
Hi ,

since i' m just about to make my first fresh frozen try ,
why not try piatella ....

i did search and found all infos , apart ,

should i have to dry my fresh frozen resin for cold cure , or direct to cold cure fresh ?

i didn' t understand the stage than you have to cold cure the melt resin ...
( what is melt resin in this process ? )

thanks for help if you know ...

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Hi ,

since i' m just about to make my first fresh frozen try ,
why not try piatella ....

i did search and found all infos , apart ,

should i have to dry my fresh frozen resin for cold cure , or direct to cold cure fresh ?

i didn' t understand the stage than you have to cold cure the melt resin ...
( what is melt resin in this process ? )

thanks for help if you know ...

Piatella is water hash from freshly frozen buds, then once the hash is dried, it is sealed and cold cured.

I'm not sure if the water hash is freeze dried or air dried before it is cured. It is not as light coloured as usual fresh frozen which has been freeze dried, but this might be to do with the curing.

If you cured it before drying it would grow mould.

Peace

bibi40

Piatella is water hash from freshly frozen buds, then once the hash is dried, it is sealed and cold cured.

I'm not sure if the water hash is freeze dried or air dried before it is cured. It is not as light coloured as usual fresh frozen which has been freeze dried, but this might be to do with the curing.

If you cured it before drying it would grow mould.

Peace
Yes that's why i ask , afraid about mold ,
so if i understand , fresh frozen , extract ,then little dry , then seal and cold cure ...
thanks for the input !

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Yes that's why i ask , afraid about mold ,
so if i understand , fresh frozen , extract ,then little dry , then seal and cold cure ...
thanks for the input !

I think so. It is also very lightly agitated in the ice water so as to try and collect only the most ripe trichome heads.

The drying of the extracted trichomes is very important as you will be sealing the hash to cure it and I think even in the fridge it will go mouldy if not dry.

If this is your first time making fresh frozen you will love it, the difference in flavour is incredible and you get far less contaminant as the plant material is not brittle being fresh.

Peace

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Like you said that's the mid grade , that's miles away from the Caramelo, I still get that shit now but it's miles away from the Caramelo and taste no where near it AT ALL

Show us it pressed and how the melt factor is ?

I think in a roundabout way it's been confirmed that the caramello of previous years is no more or at least very rare, as now there's so much cross contamination in the genetics of the local seed saved, that they now rate the beldia as a lower grade product, and are forced to buy fem seeds each year which they consider the top quality.

So my theory still stands that the landrace genetics back in the day that were saved each year and remained great were gradually wiped out after the widespread introduction of modern stuff, and now they have no pure old stuff left as how could they have kept their gardens isolated from neighbour's pollen?

Peace

bibi40

I think in a roundabout way it's been confirmed that the caramello of previous years is no more or at least very rare, as now there's so much cross contamination in the genetics of the local seed saved, that they now rate the beldia as a lower grade product, and are forced to buy fem seeds each year which they consider the top quality.

So my theory still stands that the landrace genetics back in the day that were saved each year and remained great were gradually wiped out after the widespread introduction of modern stuff, and now they have no pure old stuff left as how could they have kept their gardens isolated from neighbour's pollen?

Peace
i agree with some things for sure ,
but cannabis , hash , or others are always related to connection you have , that' s a fact ,beldi , good beldi , bad beldi are always related to connection you have ,

we see in this thread legit beldi-caramello frequently but it' s a little market and morrocans are used to hold it for themselves , that' s one of the reason you to need to be well connect , or lucky to get some ,
but for me it have not disapear .

from my side it' s way easiest to get beldi-caramello ,
in shitty egg form or slab ( more clean lol ) than in the past .

beldi , or caramello since you name it like that , don' t really mean anything , it' s so subjective and experience related...

from what i get at home , it' s not so different than what we get years ago ( and certainly better ) , in early 90's
but now - with good connection - a lot easier to get .... and cheaper ...

Last edited:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i agree with some things for sure ,
but cannabis , hash , or others are always related to connection you have , that' s a fact ,beldi , good beldi , bad beldi are always related to connection you have ,

we see in this thread legit beldi-caramello frequently but it' s a little market and morrocans are used to hold it for themselves , that' s one of the reason you to need to be well connect , or lucky to get some ,
but for me it have not disapear .

from my side it' s way easiest to get beldi-caramello ,
in shitty egg form or slab ( more clean lol ) than in the past .

beldi , or caramello since you name it like that , don' t really mean anything , it' s so subjective and experience related...

from what i get at home , it' s not so different than what we get years ago ( and certainly better ) , in early 90's
but now - with good connection - a lot easier to get .... and cheaper ...
Where the pics of this same Caramelo you get still ?

It's been named and sold as Caramelo in Amsterdam and Europe since I was a kid ( 15) im over 40 now , the lower grades of Morrocan/beldia 2nd/3rd sieve were always available also , but none smoke , taste , hit like the 1st sift

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Years ago all the good coffeshops had the top grade Caramelo , now near impossible to find , only lower grade Morrocan or new hybrid Morrocan.

Connections I know in Amsterdam who know the Hash brokers also can't get the 1st grade Caramelo anymore, only 2-3 grade but you still have the link same as 90's ? , you must be really connected that your 1 of the only people in the world who still gets the Caramelo same quality and as frequently ?

Like I said previously what some people know as old Caramelo and what others know as Caramelo is to different grades or quality

bibi40

Where the pics of this same Caramelo you get still ?

It's been named and sold as Caramelo in Amsterdam and Europe since I was a kid ( 15) im over 40 now , the lower grades of Morrocan/beldia 2nd/3rd sieve were always available also , but none smoke , taste , hit like the 1st sift
just open your eyes , in a one year timeline in this thread there is multiple pics of legit beldi from diverse people , but since you haven't smoke it for you it' s no legit ?

in this thread , with all respect , it' s more 3 year you cryin' there is not more beldi , but others show the inverse , i guess you are the kind of person who know better than others and always have the best , your old one ?
no need to post mine pics or yours they are already on this thread , just go back .

and you' r bla-bla about i'm over 40 ?
please stop , we know , you always say that ,
i' m older than you and certainly a lot of people here are too :tiphat: ,
but it's not a age-big dick contest .
talkin' like this make me more feel about kids comportment than anything other ...

since this sterile discussion go to nowhere we should better post pics and comment them .

Cheers .

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Where the pics 😆 , a bag of drysift 😆 , please show me a pic and the melt factor and il eat my hat

All you and other do is say we still get it , we got it , where ?
All I seen is people show inferior stuff or bags of drysift powder ?