What's new

Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

sandsmp81

Veteran
@sandsmp81 Where does all this stuff end up? Seems like they have some real nice quality there, which I never come across. I guess this is for the local market or the near region?

As far as I'm aware the locals smoke it and the rest goes to neighbouring countries.

I know the gulf states get the red seal/gold seal/black hash but it seems a lot higher quality than what goes to Europe, I still wouldn't trust it after seeing how some of it is made.

But I'd love to try some of this untouched stuff in its blonde/brown form again, I've not seen any in 25 years since my Pakistani contact went back home.

bibi40

@bibi40

Pretty good mid-grade, yes? The piece you kneaded indeed looks like a bullet from a poor mule, haha. Enjoy nonetheless!

:ROFLMAO: i see what you mean ...

The classic one you got now is better than your lot from last year? What would you say?

a bit difficult to say right now ,
have to make some side by side to tell you , and will do
for now i couldn' t say which one is better , they are excellent one like the other but different ,

last year one got a more loud , deep taste ,
new one seems more mellow by taste , more refinate smoke ,
in term of potency the new one is more strong .

funny thing is the smell of the two piece ( new and old ) , they smell exactly same , but when smokin' taste is really different ,

had to dig that , but you know about variety , and i enjoy both .

will go to search another one soon , i wait a bit for new arrivals and i know my new connections will make it ...

Is this your new reference material for your next trip to Amsterdam?

IMG_3209.JPG

should say i got now 2 reference , and hope for the third one soon ;)

What is the consistency?

more flex for sure , certainly not playdough but a bit flex ,
more fresh than the one i got last year i would say ...

Enjoy that too and happy curing!

many thanks mate !!!

and i plan a trip to Dam soon ,
so if you got some advice for me , i take them with pleasure !

:tiphat:

Last edited:

mack 10

Veteran
Hash carnival/festival, I believe they can be weekly or monthly with farmers selling their wares, seen various videos that are on IG of them in Pakistan and Afghanistan.

Still pretty cheap over that way for garda hash, notice none of it is that black processed crap that comes to Europe.
I saw that Tirah hash market. Beautiful place too. Farmers everywhere with 5gallon pails full of the best they have. From garda to sift. Wish I was there.

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran

A lil spanish

@notoriousweed is Frozen sift .
@Piff Rhys Jones i cant explain all ...but i'm a top smoker ...oldschool .... I know very good this plants ....this place ...this people ....
Its like my family.
@sandsmp81 shokram khoya . Its a sample .. i need to see how change from fresh .. i Love this sand texture ...easy for roll ...top smell .
I Love this place ...this plants ...this world !!!
I go to the mountain in a few days .....
Best wishes !!!

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
@Piff Rhys Jones i cant explain all ...but i'm a top smoker ...oldschool .... I know very good this plants ....this place ...this people ....
Its like my family.
@sandsmp81 shokram khoya . Its a sample .. i need to see how change from fresh .. i Love this sand texture ...easy for roll ...top smell .
Best wishes !!!
Can you tell us why the hash makers have introduced this cooking technique where they heat the hash to change the texture?

Who introduced this, as from what I understand it is a new technique and the old school Beldia was not usually heated to cure it.

Peace

Its like my family.
Best wishes !!!
eres español?

Latest posts

Latest posts