What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
OK . . . these are not imports but they are not sold through the gov’t approved stores. The one on the left was called Red Lebanese . . . but it is not and it has a very subdued taste and smell – with just a whiff of a hash smell. The effect is much closer to my memory of Blond Leb. It is an up high while I remember Red as more of a sedative. This one is fairly strong but – shall we say – somehow boring?

The one on the right is gooier – but not overly so – and it was sold as Full Moon/Wedding Cake. It has more of a traditional sweet hashy smell and it does pack a nice punch.

Both were bought at a local indigenous store which makes it fuzzy legal since the indigenous tribes here claim that they do not need government approval to sell medicine. So it is considered grey market rather than black market.

wolf.jpg

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi my import Hash Connoisseur's

So It seems I was misled and this N1 was not brought just for us 😆 and more just grabbed locally instead of bringing it back for us 😆 ( I've still not picked it up and will on Monday and take some pics and give a description.

So as I said earlier I got a friend who works with some Morrocan contacts and we are working on a seed deal and I've met them and a farmer who I expressed my love for the classic Caramelo ( beldia) and would be very happy if they could source me some , at first they said yeah no problem we can bring 10 kilos for you ( even though I told them I doubt it as the well has dried up these days of the special old school) , so away they went and then we got message saying actually no they can't access any amounts they wanted and will get us a kilo just for us as a favour and bring on the big load.
So a new load came in and I was told by my mate that they have brought 1 kilo of Beldia back for us.
But I've found out they brought nothing back for us ( just the normal pollen they offer) and sourced something locally in UK ( looks far better to me than the normal from pic and video) to try and fill my mates request for the beldia.

Also someone I know tells me this is far inferior to any Caramelo ( he not tried this batch but a same named batch 6 months ago)but he knows his stuff so I'm pretty sure this won't be as good as I was hoping it would be.
Again might be a different batch as this 1 person says its soft and more oily ( not what I'm looking for) and the other guys says more classic old school, hard not soft at room temperature ( it's quite warm here not cold) so il have to see myself when sampled on Monday.

Like I told my mate it's business and you get told whatever you want to hear alof of times when it's business just to sell things.

So a huge let down as I thought I would have enough to last me 10-15 years as was going to keep all 500g myself as the real deal Caramelo ( beldia is so scare these days it's nearly extinct)
My last trip to Amsterdam my Caramelo I have at home saved from 2-3years ago was far superior to any Caramelo or Beldia I could find in any Coffeeshop in Amsterdam centre .

Like I mentioned we are working with these Morrocan guys who collect it direct from Morroco no middle man so will keep at these guys to try and source the real deal ( even just for me if need be) as the old school Caramelo is 10 x better than any of these new Hash including so called Triple filter 😆, static sift is a different story as pure quality ( although that's apple and Oranges to me) as new school genetics over old Morrocan landrace variety) I want to see some static sift from old school Morrocan plants, Imagine the taste of that 🤤.

Bless those old school farmers still producing the last bits of Caramelo top quality (Beldia )

NotYourSaviour

Close season, huh?

Back from another vacation[did anyone say summer?]and crowdy A'dam[see almost mandatory picture], too.

Below is obviously some frozen something resin with foreign genetics supposedly from Morocco[think guy said 160/73u range, 'Premium Blahblahblah':laughing:] we picked up . What I noticed was the section it came from seemed to be extra popular at a lot of koffieshops at the minute.

Had mixed results yet off them and reported about it.

In this case here it had a strong enough effect mostly bodywise and similarily celebral. The flavour while smooth was definitely there, traces of kush – though somewhat light and not as distinct as other gear on the market now and again such non marketed gear costing 10€ less is as tasty as that here and often even more pronounced.

Though maybe I don't do them justice if it has been processed differently though I doubt this is fresh frozen, merely so stupidly called 'frozen sift' since only sifted in a climate controlled cold chamber instead of indeed frozen as Sandsmp81 and Piff Rhys Jones on here among others mentioned.

Lovely high grade in the end nonetheless but only good quality as I use to say when having a choice so again at home with no choice this would be very good, haha[heard from some people in my neck of the woods this section landed around here too so have to look harder coming weeks, fingers crossed to myself].

Still, I don't understand the seemingly hype about this very section here as we tried numerous high grades this trip and just one among many springs to mind costing the same but delivering in all aspects of good hashish,
making this quality here look a bit laughable in my humble opinion ; the one I refer to was from a section I intended to try since some time but always missed it or was too packed already – anyway, it had such a strong clear flavour of peaches
lingering in one's mouth a long time so the overall package I want these days those guys could satisfy easily even though I am bored of this peach thing since some time already though this is another story.
1 High Grade With Foreign Genetics Supposedly From Morocco From Coffeeshops, August, 2023.JPG

2 High Grade With Foreign Genetics Supposedly From Morocco From Coffeeshops, August, 2023.JPG

3 High Grade With Foreign Genetics Supposedly From Morocco From Coffeeshops, August, 2023.JPG

4 High Grade With Foreign Genetics Supposedly From Morocco From Coffeeshops, August, 2023.JPG

5 Dam Square, August, 2023.JPG

While I'm on it as said we also tried loads of other foreign genetic ones supposedly from Morocco and mostly off my most favourite two sections I mentioned before over and over again– as a reminder first one for pure quality and second one with a tendency for good price/performance ratio - both came up with quality approaches again.

Especially of the first one I have yet to experience a not so good product from them, it is crazy how consistent they are yet.

The one mentioned above[no pictures]is probably the best tried this trip closely followed by section#1 or probably on par and also followed by section#2, all kush heavy or otherwise interesting in flavour.

Saying that these good ones were not labelled fresh frozen, static or such. We had examples of good yet very good fresh frozen with foreign genetics as well this trip but they are still steep in price so this time I exclude them off my ratings as I wanna highlight the mentioned ones as they are still pricey at a coffeeshop but should pretty much
satisfy everyone into hashish so sorta needless to go for the fresh frozen ones[but one is still noticing extra quality among those real fresh frozen ones].

Static is around too[+still most expensive] but we didn't indulge this time while they were still looking tempting.

Traditional Moroc wasn't consumed for some reasons as well but will keep an eye out for it as ususal.

@Bibi40

Great to see you saved some of the traditional you bought last year, enjoy! Fingers crossed more is coming your way at home!

@ToBeDetermined

They still play this name game on the legal market in Canada, don't they? Enjoy nonetheless, hope some real deals coming your way one day again!
[...]
Like I told my mate it's business and you get told whatever you want to hear alof of times when it's business just to sell things.
[...]
Bummer! This key phrase pretty much sums it up and while not being cynic an case one is experiencing a lot in this lovely scene ; though as you reported before you already learnt how to prevent such incidents the best you can but no matter how well one is prepared for such due to experience it still can happen as some things in the end are beyond one's control.

Believe it or not though I wanted to comment in my last post about that 'one they came up with instead of ten' as for a few seconds I thought to myself 'One? From which attic or basement they exhumed this?'

I could go on as usual about incompetent bigmouths in this wonderful scene but this time I leave it to that.

Since you haven't commented on this solace I take it it is just rubbish mid-grade? Don't let that put you down too hard and keep on trying to find the real deal as it is indeed outta there.

On a side-note: noticed you're a vendor here now so good luck and much success with that!

Last edited:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Close season, huh?

Back from another vacation[did anyone say summer?]and crowdy A'dam[see almost mandatory picture], too.

Below is obviously some frozen something resin with foreign genetics supposedly from Morocco[think guy said 160/73u range, 'Premium Blahblahblah':laughing:] we picked up . What I noticed was the section it came from seemed to be extra popular at a lot of koffieshops at the minute.

Had mixed results yet off them and reported about it.

In this case here it had a strong enough effect mostly bodywise and similarily celebral. The flavour while smooth was definitely there, traces of kush – though somewhat light and not as distinct as other gear on the market now and again such non marketed gear costing 10€ less is as tasty as that here and often even more pronounced.

Though maybe I don't do them justice if it has been processed differently though I doubt this is fresh frozen, merely so stupidly called 'frozen sift' since only sifted in a climate controlled cold chamber instead of indeed frozen as Sandsmp81 and Piff Rhys Jones on here among others mentioned.

Lovely high grade in the end nonetheless but only good quality as I use to say when having a choice so again at home with no choice this would be very good, haha[heard from some people in my neck of the woods this section landed around here too so have to look harder coming weeks, fingers crossed to myself].

Still, I don't understand the seemingly hype about this very section here as we tried numerous high grades this trip and just one among many springs to mind costing the same but delivering in all aspects of good hashish,
making this quality here look a bit laughable in my humble opinion ; the one I refer to was from a section I intended to try since some time but always missed it or was too packed already – anyway, it had such a strong clear flavour of peaches
lingering in one's mouth a long time so the overall package I want these days those guys could satisfy easily even though I am bored of this peach thing since some time already though this is another story.
View attachment 18882542
View attachment 18882543
View attachment 18882544
View attachment 18882545
View attachment 18882546

While I'm on it as said we also tried loads of other foreign genetic ones supposedly from Morocco and mostly off my most favourite two sections I mentioned before over and over again– as a reminder first one for pure quality and second one with a tendency for good price/performance ratio - both came up with quality approaches again.

Especially of the first one I have yet to experience a not so good product from them, it is crazy how consistent they are yet.

The one mentioned above[no pictures]is probably the best tried this trip closely followed by section#1 or probably on par and also followed by section#2, all kush heavy or otherwise interesting in flavour.

Saying that these good ones were not labelled fresh frozen, static or such. We had examples of good yet very good fresh frozen with foreign genetics as well this trip but they are still steep in price so this time I exclude them off my ratings as I wanna highlight the mentioned ones as they are still pricey at a coffeeshop but should pretty much
satisfy everyone into hashish so sorta needless to go for the fresh frozen ones[but one is still noticing extra quality among those real fresh frozen ones].

Static is around too[+still most expensive] but we didn't indulge this time while they were still looking tempting.

Traditional Moroc wasn't consumed for some reasons as well but will keep an eye out for it as ususal.

@Bibi40

Great to see you saved some of the traditional you bought last year, enjoy! Fingers crossed more is coming your way at home!

@ToBeDetermined

They still play this name game on the legal market in Canada, don't they? Enjoy nonetheless, hope some real deals coming your way one day again!

Bummer! This key phrase pretty much sums it up and while not being cynic an case one is experiencing a lot in this lovely scene ; though as you reported before you already learnt how to prevent such incidents the best you can but no matter how well one is prepared for such due to experience it still can happen as some things in the end are beyond one's control.

Believe it or not though I wanted to comment in my last post about that 'one they came up with instead of ten' as for a few seconds I thought to myself 'One? From which attic or basement they exhumed this?'

I could go on as usual about incompetent bigmouths in this wonderful scene but this time I leave it to that.

Since you haven't commented on this solace I take it it is just rubbish mid-grade? Don't let that put you down too hard and keep on trying to find the real deal as it is indeed outta there.

On a side-note: noticed you're a vendor here now so good luck and much success with that!

So I did puck it up in the end and was knowhere near as good as the old Caramelo but to me this is still beldia but probably 2nd sieve or beldia plants and new hybrid plants mixed.
I still get a tiny taste of the beldia 100% and far better than any cheap yellow pollens that been around the last years but no wasn't the cream I was hoping for.
But I enjoyed it enough to get 200g of it and enquire on a kilo.
Another guy I get Hash from I mentioned earlier said he could get me some and cheaper than my other guy so ordered half a k and it came but a different batch than last I showed previously.
Basically the same so must be same farm but new batch a bit darker.
Again still a tiny taste of the beldia and classic beldia high and I prefer this to 90% of new school Hash that isn't what it used to be a decade plus ago ( man we didn't know how good we had it back then , top quality Caramelo eggs on tap, those were the days)

With this new bit the guy sent some better quality Beldia that defo tasted much more Caramelo taste but still only 50% taste to me( compared to the piece I still have saved from 2-3 years back) and these N1 had around 25% taste of beldia.
The new better quality piece still has some other taste like new school , so I think they mix some new school as defo 1st grade but maybe other new school plants used also when they drum into drysift before pressing into blocks.

This is my theory why we don't get great quality anymore.

1. Main factor on 90% of new school Morrocan being inferior to old school Morrocan Hash is they use hybrid plants ( but you can still make amazing Resin like we do at home from new hybrids with our Drysift, water Hash and BHO so there no excuse for the inferior quality we receive) but it is to do with multiple phenotypes and strains and all drummed together and pressed into blocks.
Anyone who ever made Hash from multiple strains 99% its never as good as your 1 strain Hash.
The problem they have it time space etc as they treat it like a mass production and don't have time/space to separate plants phenotypes so they harvest the whole field of 1 strain ( most probably multiple strains) and all different phenotypes mixed together, if they had someone with a good nose who could distinguish smells and make 3 piles of the 3 different phenotypes they would have far superior quality and the strain specific types we want, (Beldia/Caramelo) is IBL so you get different phenos but of the same type , all same smell taste but still grow different phenotypes ( taller , smaller etc etc)

2. I've noticed 99% of Hash that comes now is not pressed like the old school with the 2 ton press , it's lightly pressed ( all soft like pollen and degrades much much quicker) I've seen new Hash I've had start degrading in quality in less than year where the Caramelo I have from around 3 years ago is still superior to anything I've found since then , including top coffeshops I've been to in Amsterdam over the last 3 years .

Il post some pics tomorrow when at Hash spot of the new piece of beldia and some more pics of the inside of the N1 I got ( these pics posted I took a few weeks back when I received the new N1)

Il never stop looking for the top grade Morrocan as grew up smoking top quality Caramelo eggs and back then they were really rare .

20230822_151305.jpg
20230817_194756.jpg
20230726_193055.jpg
20230726_193127.jpg
20230726_193120.jpg
20230725_115029.jpg

Last edited:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@ojd
This is floating around the the North West but the pisstakers are wanting 20 on a gram!!
Wow 20 a g that's nuts , a mate I know brought some supposed Morrocan static sift by that was either 15 or 25 a g , I can't remember il ask and report next time I see him .
Was defo melty ( more than cheap and good beldia bit i mentioned ealier)but minimal taste for the price , when burned had a tangier like smell but 10% of that taste if that and defo didn't impress me enought to get any , but looks was great from melt factor and smell not bad but that was it , no special taste or High.

How's the melt on this piece and does it have a smell , any orange smell ?

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Wow 20 a g that's nuts , a mate I know brought some supposed Morrocan static sift by that was either 15 or 25 a g , I can't remember il ask and report next time I see him .
Was defo melty ( more than cheap and good beldia bit i mentioned ealier)but minimal taste for the price , when burned had a tangier like smell but 10% of that taste if that and defo didn't impress me enought to get any , but looks was great from melt factor and smell not bad but that was it , no special taste or High.

How's the melt on this piece and does it have a smell , any orange smell ?

I have seen the tangie tasting ones, quite faint tangie orange but def there. I’m not sure where they are sourcing the seed but I know some growers buy bulk fem seed at 1euro a seed and are likely getting the stuff mass produced in Spain, and we all know that normally involves amnesia critical or tangie type varieties. So once they crop, if they save the seed for next season it’s a hybrid of whatever line they paid for x whatever pollen blew over from their neighbor’s plantation.

So trying to find pure Beldia seed must be tough these days as unless you can isolate your crops from stray pollen, or you have a lifetime stock of seed in the freezer, you will have less and less Beldia genes in your saved seed each year.

Peace

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have seen the tangie tasting ones, quite faint tangie orange but def there. I’m not sure where they are sourcing the seed but I know some growers buy bulk fem seed at 1euro a seed and are likely getting the stuff mass produced in Spain, and we all know that normally involves amnesia critical or tangie type varieties. So once they crop, if they save the seed for next season it’s a hybrid of whatever line they paid for x whatever pollen blew over from their neighbor’s plantation.

So trying to find pure Beldia seed must be tough these days as unless you can isolate your crops from stray pollen, or you have a lifetime stock of seed in the freezer, you will have less and less Beldia genes in your saved seed each year.

Peace
These Morrocan crews buy them every run for 20 cent a seed cheaper if they can and at that price get given whatever to be honest, you ain't getting nothing good for less than 50 cent that's for sure.
It's a tough time trying to convince them they need to pay more for better quality seed but better seed = better Hash.

I won't sell mine for less than 50p and they will need to buy 50,000 minimum more like 100,000.
I told my link I'm only interested if we can get the Hash back as part of the deal otherwise even 50p no good for me, I'm more in it for the Hash than a quick buck

Piecho

The topic is probably a good knowledge base over a years. It will take me a while to read, but I will plan it : ) Thank you for sharing the knowledge.

Apart from that, do you have any lectures to educate about storing the home made ice hashish? I noticed, that it gets more resiny and better to vaporate over a 2-3 months of storing in growbag. I want to understand basics of the chemistry which is happening and learn how I can improve here : )

sandsmp81

Veteran
The topic is probably a good knowledge base over a years. It will take me a while to read, but I will plan it : ) Thank you for sharing the knowledge.

Apart from that, do you have any lectures to educate about storing the home made ice hashish? I noticed, that it gets more resiny and better to vaporate over a 2-3 months of storing in growbag. I want to understand basics of the chemistry which is happening and learn how I can improve here : )
It should be like a fudge consistency if cured correctly, if it starts going really sticky and is hard to break down between your fingers then it is becoming over cured, it will be what they call "cooked" and it has started to degrade due to atmospheric heat and air.

You want to keep it in a parchment paper in a fridge in an air tight container once it cures, THC will turn to CBN at 20 degrees c and terps will also degrade so a fridge keeps it below this.

NotYourSaviour

Back from another excursion along the Netherlands.

Below some dilletantish pictures again[traces of grass due to handle at coffeeshops as so often included, haha].

First piece is most probably[budtender wasn't 100% sure] off my at the minute beloved and ranked 'section#2'.
Quite lovely and smooth taste of kush coming with a strong body sedation and calming effect as well on the mind. Good quality. Oilish and crumbly! Price is still sorta high at coffeeshops but so be it. It is not the best hashish of this trip but not far away.

The best on this occassion is definitely again from my beloved 'section#2'and again they served well when even though they were inbetween costs of the one above and the other below. Looked similar to the first piece.
1.High Grade With Foreign Genetics Supposedly From Morocco From Coffeeshops.September.2023.JPG

2.High Grade With Foreign Genetics Supposedly From Morocco From Coffeeshops.September.2023.JPG

3.High Grade With Foreign Genetics Supposedly From Morocco From Coffeeshops.September.2023.JPG

Second piece of resin is coming with foreign genetics supposedly from Morocco. Off a section operating there I haven't heard of yet[what ever that means!:biglaugh:].

Sold again as 'frozen sift' as discussed the other day. But you know what?
That was about ten € less in price compared to the one I reviewed in my previous post on here.

Quality?

Yes, was there and on par with the more expensive one back then.
Hope this is a sign of things to come[also saw one even two € cheaper and looking tempting at an other establishment] – though as preached before years too late when 'future’ approaches like 'Fresh Frozen' are
now the way to go ; let alone 'static' though here in my humble opinion while I had impressive qualities before as reported I would refer to
them merely as 'sorta static sifted respectively sorta static cleaned' as I have to experience yet one looking insane under a microscope[~'99% heads']so it is quite pure but indeed room for improvement, cleaning and all that.

Resin had a strong body stoned as well as headwise – as usual I don't mention names but here this was a mix of supposedly two strains abused heavily over the last years for hashish
from Morocco with foreign genetics nameswise and I have to say one strain I noticed when supposedly involved in this silly name game always had this strong effect as far as I remember.
As with this purchase.
Taste here points direction kush indeed. Plays in the same league more or less compared to the one above ; best when it comes to price/performance ratio.

All three mentioned here are high grade quality by the way.
4.High Grade With Foreign Genetics Supposedly From Morocco From Coffeeshops.September.2023.JPG

5.High Grade With Foreign Genetics Supposedly From Morocco From Coffeeshops.September.2023.JPG

6.High Grade With Foreign Genetics Supposedly From Morocco From Coffeeshops.September.2023.JPG

[Beware, self-regret incoming]Too on this vacation we visited our beloved longterm private connection for classic Moroccan goodness. They didn't perfom this time unfortunately:laughing:! Gear had still that smell but while being a smooth smoke as usual it had almost zero taste though when burning still had an aroma.

Also failed on the usual superficial tests[no bubbling, no snap]. Since this shitty game is full of fluctuations for some reasons[1+1=2] I knew in advance this situation would have to come one day. I again have to point out that we are going there since a long time and quality only varied between 'good' and 'very good'[translates to 'exeptional' to many but such a term is a different story]and they have mad links to a certain farm up in the montains of the Rif.

Again, I have to underline that this is my top 3 supplier of all time being consistent as hell and easily navigated us through the crisis of traditional Moroc without disappointment which started with damn Covid-19 and too years before that.

By the way this also is not a thing of 'this mob of hashish enthusiasts getting annoying' also known as us as I noticed the disappointment wasn't only among us but also when it comes to an important family member very long in this
sharktank business who was complaining as well about the quality for some reasons [so no need to rock the boat too much ; saving critizm for later if this goes on]so this is a lovely approbation and tells me I'm not wrong[trying to be positive, haha]. First time ever this happened here.

As usual – don't trust anyone outside my circle:biggrin: – a tester was picked up before so it didn't do too much damage but of course usual quality was missed the following days during our stay.

Guess many consumers[not knowing about their consistency and original quality] would be still satisfied but as the saying goes one perhaps raves about a pig stall when one never has seen a castle ; it was just good mid-grade this time but this I could get elsewhere more easily.

Will give them a few more tries as it could be a rare misstep not encountered so far before[not there daily in the end speaking in all fairness but still regularly which says something] I speculate about reasons[could be a thing of generational break on both sides - Morocco and here -taking over now and not carrying too much for some reasons] or
kick up a shindy which too often leads to a break up as just so many human beings out there can't handle constructive critizm no matter how polite one is approached, especially if directed at young ones.

Still greatful I could experience their goodness for a long time and as stale as it may sound : life is changing and even – worst case scenario – this is the beginning of the end of traditional Moroc I at least took part.

As simple as that.

Though I will keep an eye on that for sure. Too in the end this is just one outlet among others but it is somewhat alarming as I too can't go into detail about them.
[end of self-regret]

While I'm on it:
lately at home I was offered some high grade dry sift from Morocco with foreign genetics. I took my chance immediately while hoping I'm lucky maybe but then unwrapped it at home and my spoilt and sensitive nose[at least when it comes to this , ha ha]said 'no'.

You guess why indeed! It was eggshaped[after the foil piece it was too wrapped in parchment paper ; leaf and 'canna...' was the stupid logo if I remember correctly ] and I could figure out that ; bummer I only had seen swallowed eggs in the last years and I don't buy them anymore.

Too this lot here was particularly expensive for that type of smuggle and also in general. Immediately passed this on to a mate who doesn't care and enjoys it pretty much.

Still I stick to what I said about[as long as one doesn't use it for edibles fire takes care of any bacteria or what ever ; too I think someone on here mentioned too lately and rightly so that these bacteria were found at a lot of places like restaurants and such and I agree as well as heard of it] them some time back and still would never judge nor look down on people again consuming them but this chapter is closed for me out of principle if not rightly handled.
Just e.g. look at the video Goingrey just posted about that market in Pakistan ; I'd love to take a stroll but I shoulnd't mind about handle and cleanliness there but this is indeed everywhere more or less a problem if one is not growing one's own gear and processing it. Similar to going to a restaurant and better not thinking about what happens at the kitchen sometimes.
Too I cannot resist but have to mention that people moan about eggs but happily indulge on handrubbed charas which isn't the same intensity but in the end an other hygiene issue[is this already whataboutism? Not in my book at least as I think my opinion is balanced.].

@ojd

Nice you scored something classic even though not what you were looking for. Enjoy this then! The other new classic you received and haven't shown pictures of yet is 50% classic taste? The 'n1s' were 25%? I like approach using percentages, haha.

In regards to your points: #1 I agree mostly as discussed by others including myself what feels like a thousand times before in this lovely thread and indeed it is only a mass product and lovers of speical taste are a minority.

#2 I recall someone in the trade in the Rif said about 7-8 years ago that they only filled in the resin into the foil without pressing it and the transport will do the rest ; I know what was meant but I agree with you too that some high grades[not talking about shoes et cetera] seemingly are still pressed on site so I take it is is up to the unregulated game up in the mountains. There are many common practices but in the end it is unregulated processing.

By the way since you mentioned it and I too dreamt about it since a long time, here is one supposedly tripple filtered classic Moroc I picked up some time back. Statics yet to come indeed but hopefully will some day but this is again only for lovers probably[while I'm on it as a side note as I won't discuss this offtopic thingie here: I was told this trip there is a new version of 'Piatella' out there which is indeed static fresh frozen sifted and carries a daft name as usual in this adult industry[guess which as very original:biglaugh:] ; wouldn't mind such as I fantasised about this before, too.]

@bibi40

Pretty good mid-grade, yes? The piece you kneaded indeed looks like a bullet from a poor mule, haha. Enjoy nonetheless!

The classic one you got now is better than your lot from last year? What would you say? Is this your new reference material for your next trip to Amsterdam? What is the consistency? Enjoy that too and happy curing!

Last edited:

sandsmp81

Veteran
@NotYourSaviour

Always love reading your reports, with regards to eggs I've seen videos of 1000s of them and they're not often body smuggled nowadays like they used to be.

Its more of a traditional shape and 10g is a nice round number but of course better to be safe than sorry with regards to washing them, I'm sure some will still travel that way.

Loads of the top farms do eggs all the time and I've been looking at buying some myself as I can get a selection of strains rather than 50g or 100g bars of 1 or 2 strains.

I've also seen the commercial eggs that sound similar to the ones you described, various low to mid ones are available with the random labels .

I'll have to pull my finger up and post a few of my recent purchases over the last 2 months, BMP frozen, family farms frozen and a few others, I've just been a bit busy.

With regards to static I saw some interesting tests results for a USA product that costs 30e a g that came in at 51% THC, I was quite surprised at that, I was expecting higher considering a lesser quality from a different Maroc farm came in at 67% THC.

Of course it's also strain dependent and I'd like to see more tests from different strains from this USA producer but I really was expecting a lot more THC, I've never purchased this product myself as I deem it way overpriced and I'm a well known tight bastard.