What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

Speula

Veteran
Blondie, Good commercial, but far away from being a 90u bubbakush
picture.php

Beldia is even more commercial than this quality. There’s way more better on the market than this type.

Nowadays these small farms pop up where they definitely stepped up their game of Processing their Material..this is a Barbara bud

picture.php

This is a very good amnesia crystal hash

picture.php

mack 10

Veteran
Speula with the nice selection of 90u's..
Would you say its a true 90u.
Looks pretty fire from the picz

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Man I wish I could get my hands on some hash. What's market value in the UK ATM? Is it crazy or reasonable?

Never mind, read back and mick stated it. I'm not paying 400 an ounce. Last time I bought hash, OK 20 years ago, I paid 45 per, in QKs but still it went out at 70.

sandsmp81

Veteran
Man I wish I could get my hands on some hash. What's market value in the UK ATM? Is it crazy or reasonable?

Never mind, read back and mick stated it. I'm not paying 400 an ounce. Last time I bought hash, OK 20 years ago, I paid 45 per, in QKs but still it went out at 70.

I pay 160 an Oz at the moment it's gone up near £2 to £3 a gram since covid.

It's a lot better quality than most of the stuff about from the mid 90s onwards.

Last edited:
Why cant i get an appointment with the hash men in uk .i travel anywhere to buy in uk.liverpool use to be the place to score the hash now guns n coke.

superx

Veteran
Looks quality...

Some of the names are becoming ridiculous though, designer tags.

Does it have a L V stamp on it?

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
I'm in Prohibitionland Virginia U.S. and like many modern americans, I'm very inexperienced in hashish.
I've probably only seen imported hash 5 times.
I found a jar of buds and trim that I had decarbed in the toaster oven about 6 months earlier.
As an experiment I put some of that bud over a screen to collect kief. The kief had a very hash smell and I didn't even press it together.
I've been reading about the hash terpene called Hashishene. Supposedly it's just myrcene that has degraded during the collecting, screening, and pressing process.

Is this why my kief smelt hashy? The myrcene in my buds has degraded into hashishene?
The low and slow decarb process degraded the myrcene without actually breaking the trichome and squishing together?

Do samples of pressed hashish still have levels of thca or has most been decarbed into thc by the pressing method?

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Doesn't really make much diff does it? Unless you're eating it raw, which gives you, well let's not go there. Once its heated in an oven, a joint.etc, it decarbs anyway.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Doesn't really make much diff does it? Unless you're eating it raw, which gives you, well let's not go there. Once its heated in an oven, a joint.etc, it decarbs anyway.

Not really. Same potency, I guess. I Just really like the hashy flavor. If it always works like that, it would be a way to increase the flavor that I like

Uk demand has to be met by import .10 ton a week was being brought in in the 80s .no way home growers can match that so the demand is shipped from spain .same people same shit .4 diferrant people ive bought stardog .all differant looking but all shaved like kojak in they big industrail cutting machines.not happy.

sandsmp81

Veteran
I'm in Prohibitionland Virginia U.S. and like many modern americans, I'm very inexperienced in hashish.
I've probably only seen imported hash 5 times.
I found a jar of buds and trim that I had decarbed in the toaster oven about 6 months earlier.
As an experiment I put some of that bud over a screen to collect kief. The kief had a very hash smell and I didn't even press it together.
I've been reading about the hash terpene called Hashishene. Supposedly it's just myrcene that has degraded during the collecting, screening, and pressing process.

Is this why my kief smelt hashy? The myrcene in my buds has degraded into hashishene?
The low and slow decarb process degraded the myrcene without actually breaking the trichome and squishing together?

Do samples of pressed hashish still have levels of thca or has most been decarbed into thc by the pressing method?

They don't usually decarb anything in hash producing countries, samples tested show thca, cbd etc etc etc in them, I'm sure there's plenty of hash test results if you Google it.
In a couple of hash producing countries they sometimes use heat to make hash so some form of decarboxylation may occur but Morocco is one of the biggest hash producers and they mostly dry sieve.

NotYourSaviour

Meeting up with A'dam

Meeting up with A'dam

Had the opportunity to go to the Dam once again with some mates for a spontaneous overnighter. Posted a report here.
Below is the best foreign genetics one I could find this visit. Despite it should be obvious qualitywise to some degree and very good it's still not the holy grail to me or shit.
Quite strong and tasty 'like some very pronounced grass' if that makes sense.
Supposedly 'double filtered as well as static filtered in Morocco'. Had to put up another picture of current Dam but even though not much shown change there city indeed was more crowdy.
[FONT=&quot]
iCOeYLy.jpg
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
BrkoZ2w.jpg
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
nUD4VKV.jpg
[/FONT]

Also got introduced to a private source longer in the trade on site I haven't met yet(what ever that means)who swore its merchandise is coming from its home country Morocco doesn't matter if traditional or not but certainly not at all at the minute and it's from stock here.
This person had a relatively wide range of resins which is in my experience not what I'm looking for as why selling different grades when a few very good ones are unrivaled more or less ; though a few standouts were offered but nothing I haven't had before elsewhere.

Despite that some other places were visited and discussions started with people met along the way as usual.

So conclusion: again, there is a problem with certain grades from Morocco but nonetheless there is seemingly enough Moroc with foreign genetics around. Though I still think that the Netherlands due to tolerated coffeeshop infrastructure is a bit different than the rest of Europe except for Spain/Portugal and Denmark – by the way what's the situation in Christiania and the like now? I can imagine not that different
wink.gif

At two not so unpopular coffeeshops it was even the case that members of the staff told us all their current hash labelled as Moroccan on the menu is produced in Spain and the other worker from the other coffeeshop talked about that some foreign genetic one was still laying around obviously but some items off the menu are produced in the Netherlands and again labelled as from Morocco.

My personal opinion is that I doubt that they produce this much in the Netherlands as a good potion even of the grass sold there is now coming from Spain for various reasons(raised prosecution by the officials in the last decade is one among others)
since a while.
The other opinion about 'all from Spain' is judged by look and smell also not true probably.

There is a problem obtaining some grades but at the minute there is not so much of a problem with the foreign genetics or lower grade ones.

Riddiculously one person mentioned at an other shop they still sell the stock from foreign genetics they obtained and stored a few years ago. Not sure about that one but could be – as my freezer is one of my best mates as having a propensity to hoard myself for personal use only – true in some cases.

Other very trusted owners/managers/whoever[no names to protect the guility nor advertise them too much]took time to explain current disaster and pointed out only a little bit reaches Europe at the minute and farmers waiting for a change.

It's interesting that one or two other reliable persons mentioned they don't produce at all in Morocco too and the authorities stopped working with them and shut several routes due to international fight against Covid19.

Also the environmental problem with water supply and overproduction which readers of this thread should be aware of anyway was mentioned as well as they are now switching to the adapted strains on site in opposite to the foreign genetic ones from Usa/Europe as they need too much attention when it comes to nutrients and indeed water – all three points Jayd on here mentioned as well.
Nice to see that confirmed by them without approaching them on that at all.

Some others also confirmed about the hash produced in Spain but this is really often low grade and full of plant matter. Got them shown finally and have seen it uncounsciously myself before I realised then: more or less unpressed and smelling of very generic grass, dull high.

Even sold at usually greedy coffeeshops for 'cheap'.

Most of them were unsure about what happens next and tendentially pessimistic that it will change soon.

So all in all no news at all but a bit of clarification from other authorities.

Time will tell again.

By the way still not interested in most stuff from Asia hashwise as explained often in this thread(beside often talking about the same old shit over and over again anyway)but I still saw it listed at some shops but my focus was on the Rif as usual!

@Sandsmp81

Cheers! Sorry about your guy selling the exceptional stuff went dry, sounds interesting as I would like to try Russian hashish but on the other hand stuff arriving in Europe from other markets is almost every time very expensive and more often than not low grade in my experience(Turkish springs to mind but haven't seen this since more than a decade and back then low grade), though 'hey it's from whereever and I got a taste of it, if true or not'.

I recommend overrated coffeeshops Katsu and Kashmir for such rip-offs if you find yourself in Amsterdam at one point and fancy some placebos.

I hear you on the 'clouds the mind' and other cock-and-bull stories from Moroccans[ While I know what they mean I always ask myself if their refered landrace gear gets them sober instead of high? As I pointed out in the past often the high grade of this type is indeed quite clear on the mind to the point I'm sometimes joking about 'cbd highs' but nonetheless it is a high but far away from its potential ; still I like the traditional a bit more if done right and potent but am up for proper quality every time ].

Hear them since ages from Maghreb people, Arabs, Turks, Iranians and Indians around here. Apart from that I find most of them seem to have great respect when it comes to hashish. Hilarious stories I heard about how to use it and what it can do to you – as said hilarious and this is saying me someone who can't stand the demonisation nor gloryfication of this drug.

In my experience in these countries despite the much longer cultural use than here in Europe the people seemingly are less informed about benefits and risks and are somewhat in awe about it[to cut a very long story short].

Which isn't necessarily bad in my opinion and I still have great respect for it too though probably with an amateurish semi-scientific approach rather than esoteric/mystical ones.

Saying that I always wonder why a lot of the nations mentioned I met either having to do with trade or just consumers don't have a high tolerance often despite many consume every day respectively all day long.

Had hilarious experiencies when smoking with them and they got very, very stoned often while I consume a lot less in general so I take it due to respect they obviously never went past their limits[not to forget this drug fuels imagination big time] experiencewise which is a bummer as one is learning a lot though it, even from bad experiencies or they indeed did and fancy a not full potential high but each to their own, right?

Of course in the end it is no childish competition who consumes the most rather than pure individual enjoyment. I remember one Moroccan dealer smoking since thirty years around here who advised me not to smoke bongs as he once tried and almost went crazy ; though I can imagine what was meant. And that guy wasn't the only one coming up with those advises and such.

In the end it at least shows how powerful this drug is if it isn't just abused for what ever reason.

By the way the bust you mentioned I didn't know about for several reasons but again I'm just a consumer though I heard from a reliable person all this social media bullshit is an old hat as near the top of the food chain they work with satellite phones , also encrypted – though let me get away with it if you mean the same as it is of not much interest to me.

Not to forget: enjoy your delivery!

@TheReverrend

Good summary, cheers. I'd add that today there are supposed to be farms respectively a part of the crop soley dedicated to producing Kif as you put it as it seems a good bunch of Moroccan people still consume this(personally: I'm good thanks but again each to their own)as they preach the old saying I heard around here from moroccan people as well and is nothing new as well as probably also cited in this thread, sorta: 'Kif is for the wise, hashish for the fools'.

It's also cheap and hashish is too expensive for common people there.

Since the majority of farmers seemingly never cared about open pollination until maybe recent years their original landrace of what ever genetics[maybe that one was exterminated when westerers turnt up or indeed crossed with seeds they brought over the decades] was there ages ago before hashish culture was indeed established there, now Kif plant as you put it, is probably indeed not the same anymore.
Nonetheless Kif as a product is still produced there for the locals even around here some import this on a low scale for local Moroccan communities.

I take it as mentioned by others and myself elsewhere Berber culture I know from first hand from around here and historically also is a somewhat closed circle and very strong against foreign influences[no offence intended] so I guess they stick to traditions before western people came over a lot.
Just speculation again though.

@Speula / Dimodz

You guys enjoy your gear as well of course!

Last edited: