What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

sandsmp81

Veteran
i'm planing to get enough sativa material but also indica too. landraces would be best choice but it is hard work to find right phenos. do you guys have any strain suggestions for making hash?

If you have Instagram, there's a few interesting accounts worth following for land racee information

@irrazinig
@paklandraceexchange
@himalayan_connection
@baaba879
@afghan_selection
@landracemafia
@tridentseeds

You should hopefully be able to find some seed bank links for land races through them.

Last edited:

Speula

Veteran
Some hash I came across lately..
blonde MM, strong and earthy
Coronavirus, soft semi-dry
Shishkaberry, Filtrated super smooth and Berry (my favorite)
OG Kush, Filtrated strong and heavy piney
Lemon meringue, sweet lemony and super bubbly
Banana, fruity and very indica
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

NotYourSaviour

Latest stay in town

Latest stay in town

Here are some high lights(pictures could be better, sorry again) from my latest gest in A'dam. I posted a trip report here.

This foreign genetics one cooked in the sun beautifully if you get my drift ; special prize in this category definitely!
wwnlrxl.jpg

Another foreign genetics one supposedly from Morocco as well; 2nd place this trip in this category:
25GUoJp.jpg

2nd place when it comes to traditional moroccan lineage this trip:
yPHJuFP.jpg

First place ; traditonal very blonde moroccan goodness! Another blueprint of high quality classic Moroc I couldn't obtain for a good while everywhere:
Wcx02Th.jpg

Do I really have to comment on that one? First place of this trip, foreign genetics again:
5OLNuJb.jpg

@Haze*ekiel420

I expect(ed) a regular mule to swallow 1-2kg depending on several aspects as I was told so over the years and heard different stories about long-term-consequences. Much hearsay but common sense should tell one that this sorta hyperextension can't be good for one's guts/sphincter let alone antidiarrhoeals involved and others to keep your guts at mute during transport. No doctor here though but all this doesn't sound very healthy, particularly on the regular ; though responsible mules I heard train slowly for such and care about their body, still very debatable! Again, they're adults, right – but on the other hand if there has money to be made there is pressure to do so.
Compared to that your amount is 'riddiculous' and I can see why you did this as a very special treat ; maximum respect for admitting to do so, interesting aspect regarding microplastics!
By the way back to the discussion of highs: what I wrote the other day refered to traditional moroccan lineage, this sorta 'invisible high'. The best traditional one I luckily found above(blonde one) comes with this described high me and probably you meant ; feels like a 'reset of your body system' respectively almost feels like sobering up as stupid as this may sound. It's not strong by any means and very, very mellow with a rich sweet taste lingering in your mouth including a quite euphoric and usual focussed high. More of a rare treat this quality these days.
By the way the quality ones where foreign genetics are involved deliver a similar up-high and also very clear though often quite one dimensionally.
Sometimes qualities inbetween serve better rounded/special highs to me but you can't have it all I guess and as you put it variety is the spice of life.

@Sandsmp81

Cheers for the links, some I didn't know yet. Shame such content is transported via Instagram, a horrendous example of what I mentioned in my previous post regarding 'fast food'.
It can be a pool of knowledge but is very annoying to handle and recherche, also limited to a few letters(content isn't about letters I know that but over there it is just ridiculous and very superficial)so if one is hanging around there too often it does something to your attention span for sure ; I appreciate new technology but if this does mean several steps back I just don't.
Is this the upcoming age of illiterates, why still text anyway when pictures are much more comfortable? Terrible to say the least and owned by corporate business, too.

However, that irrazinig one is quite interesting ; at least one who is documenting content via a proper website. I found this among others:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_SavSHBUdV/ / https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q41ad0L63bA

Firstly I thought it is about curing hashish but as far as I understood it's more about speeded up decarboxylation so I personally file that under 'worked hash' again and this was already explained in this fine thread.
However, still very interesting even though not what I'm looking for(but maybe I'm looking for something non-existing anyway and (speeded up)decarboxylation is a synonym for cured respectively even fermented stuff and this is all one can get then, haha).

@Speula

Lovely selection, cheers&enjoy! If you don't mind me asking: any chance those 'MM' are each 200/250 g ? Haven't seen them since ages if so. Somehow doubt that though and probably just thinner or those impiously named virus ones carry different weight. However , I take it both brands are mid-grades?
Above all this also doesn't look like 'drought' and I too get offered more or less the same range during this pandemic(still no one please approaches me on that out of respect please); just got offered some creamy mid-grade Whatever Kush supposedly from Morocco this week but looking for something else.
The OG Kush you describe inviting(had different stuff as well in the past named sol). Had different high grades, also so called 'filtered', of 'Banana Kush' last year but mostly they were pretty earthy in taste, not so fruity unfortunately but still enjoyed them.
So when talking about 'filtered' which is another catchphrase of very recent years especially at dutch coffeeshops I noticed as reported in the link the latest ones seemed to be not that oily anymore.
Which means in particular: I pretty much only smoke pure via a glass pipe(not bong but I enjoy that every now and then as well if I want to get more hammered)and noticed less oil rings(not talking about putting a flame to a piece), also a mate commented on that one when smoking a joint as not much oil was oozing out ; take it has to do with 'cleaning up' and of course genetics/size of trichomes.

Speula

Veteran
@notyoursaviour

Thanks mate.. the MM is a 100g bar. Indeed this is a midgrade quality. The semi-dry is probably the most Smoked here in Spain. There are a lot of qualities floating around. A lot of new strains. They definitely stepped up their game the past years, but also a lot fake around..same hash, just rolled in a bakingsheet , vacuumed in a plasticbag and „cooked“ on low temp for a couple hours...booooom here you go and have some of the sweaty stuff you see on social media..
Seen on coronahash, it’s all just a name made by smart marrocan people..but people nowadays just want nice branding and packaging 🙄

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Greetings & Love everyone!

Here's something I would have never thought of sharing from hometown, but hey, everything is possible!

Shiny, sticky & absolutely lovely Nepalese hash of qui te high grade. The golden resin, when cut/orn open, makes me think it is rather some fine sieved resin rather than hand-rubbed, in which case resin would have oxidized and of darker colour.
Flavour is on the fruity-peppery cocoa side, starts with uplifting effect reaching a relaxed, positive minded plateau.
A real treat, available only in 10gr pieces at the totally insane price of 80€, yep, that's 8€/gr! I don't think this would be less than 11-12€/gr in A'dam. Actually, the guy also had some Beldia Moroccan, at 10€/gr, haha !

Enough yap now, BEHOLD!

Irie!

jayd

nothing new for a while now. both my hash connections are dry. i did hear before the corona virus that 2 very big shipments (10 tonnes) left morocco but got caught. not sure how true that info was but it came from 2 sources. been smoking some really nice rolex block really dark and oily. the other day i found 5 grams of top quality king hassan i got about 2 years ago and tucked away and forgot about it. really dark and thin slab of it. have done that a few times tucked little bits of hash away and forgotten about it. its a bonus when i find them .

NotYourSaviour

Same Old Shit: Longing for the sea

Same Old Shit: Longing for the sea

All right then since there were restrictions lifted regarding covid19 all across Europe last week it was a no brainer celebrating this sorta freedom and going for a well deserved holiday spontaneousely for a few days. North sea, anyone?

So why not stop by again in Amsterdam on our way to the beaches of Noord Holland to pick up some goodies and see if anything changed since visiting a few weeks back. Couldn't resist but had to put a picture of still quite empty De Dam up here, too. People seem to return slowly but surely, still I will not discuss this pandemic here as stated before, cheers.

However, stuff shown easily is the best of this voyage ; foreign genetics from Morocco supposedly static filtered. Smooth, very refined and clear taste of 'sorta weed' along with a very strong head- as well as body high(Note: even though very strong I have to mention that the best from my last trip/post[foreign genetics] I indulged in again this time is even a certain tad stronger and virtually the strongest I had in years when it comes to imports and I tried many, oh my.).
Doesn't look like much but the proof is in the pudding again.

Po0uRn5.jpg

eFTSQ4v.jpg

YfbT02c.jpg

@Speula

Cheers! Yes, I agree they definitely did their homework in the last years in Morocco(and probably elsewhere, not that I'm complaining but again: haven't heard of other approaches regarding planting new genetics in Nepal, Afghanistan or India yet. Let alone processing. )somehow sadly in terms of genetics but more importantly techniquewise. At least when it comes to high grades but also the general quality got a bit better(though still too many mid grades and averageness around in my humble opinion).
Discussed a lot by others and myself in this thread.
Also thanks in particular for this thingie about the bakingsheet, much appreciated! Not that I'm overly surprised people do this, especially on a black market, it is still good to know ; it indeed seems you live and learn. Personally this approach isn't essentially new to me so I file this under 'another worked hash then' and would above all always distinguish between this and importeurs/dealers cutting their gear.
If you know other cheap tricks tell us about it. Needless to say stickers on bars and so on are still bullshit since ages but as you put it people(of today?)need a stupid name and packaging ; also discussed to the max. Wonder if there are people out there collecting the 'best and most artful' stickers:biglaugh:.

NotYourSaviour

Droughts and all that blahblahblah

Droughts and all that blahblahblah

So this came our way this week(100g bars ; riddiculously enough with a small note saying 'Bugatti'). That is mid-grade classic, reddish Moroc with an earthy yet slightly minty taste profile and a high putting emphasis on relaxing the body while still uplifiting the mind a bit. Nice enough but slightly expensive
and indeed more of an mid-range car than the self-proclaimed luxury vehicle.

Supply: during acute Covid19 restrictions and even now as always if stocked up or not most of us are on the hunt for special stuff(but too often end up drowning in mediocrity)and so others and me were looking for this every now and then in the last bizarre months as well.
Another wild mix of experiencies but the majority of several sources we use were constantly stocked.

A minority claimed there is a drought. The other side it was business as usual but roughly half of them argued they had to rise their prices ; which means in the region of 10-20%.

Unfortunately the above means the latter option ; personally wouldn’t have had the need to pick up but some mates of our little circle focussed a bit too much on their stash while staying at home for obvious reasonso but each to their own, right?

While it is nothing to complain about and the best of available qualities it’s a shame some sources, even long term ones, obviously trying to profit from the situation of this dreadful pandemic even though this was forseeable. Black market, anyone? Neverending story.

Apparently there were no high grades too available as mostly on the average so this is a somewhat solace then:biglaugh:.
Let’s see what the future holds!

PXmIWVM.jpg

AE6oxO1.jpg

kAUiiQy.jpg
ZAmEQ9V.jpg

Last edited:
Back again for the first time in ages-In what in the UK is a pretty bad drought[But Im good...for now].Great to see the same names keeping this excellent social documentation of hash that is this thread!Heres some Moroccan pollen from the back end of last year,quite near to a traditional Moroccan Beldia Id say,certainly not that 'critical' that seems to of gained favour out there because of weight.

Attachments

• 20190818_203619.jpg
    20190818_203619.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 42
  • 20190818_203601.jpg
    20190818_203601.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 44

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
Nice reports & pics, guys!

I went for a drive today to the Alderville First Nation area today for supplies. I pre-ordered for parking lot pickup but I noticed that other shops were now opening.

Anyways, I got this . . .

picture.php

I will admit that the shape, colour & consistency (soft & medium sticky) may be unappealing to some, but it smells great & it is strong - billed as 33%. Nice fast round body tingling smiley face high. It was called Amsterdam Blonde but I have no idea whether it is an import or not. That turd is 7.21 grams. :rasta:

NotYourSaviour

Coffeeshoping among other thingies on-site

Coffeeshoping among other thingies on-site

Just back from somewhere and along the lines we visited some koffieshops.
First take is a classic one from Morocco. Picture again doesn't do it justice as it is quite blonde.

Another variety filed under my personal ''ticks all the boxes' and so a lovely high grade. Best gear this trip.

Needless to say it's again coming with a very mellow head high and a stronger one on the body ; taste profile is woody yet spicy.

Bummer it was quite overpriced
everywhere and too noticed that this seems to be a particular batch doing its rounds of such not so often seen
stuff across several shops as seemingly a good few were carrying it.

Second one is from the same country of origin and even though a bit less in quality - though quite white inside - respectively a tad more commercial my personal favourite despite the fact it has been as horribly overpriced as the previous one.

Though a mouthwatering taste more on the ginger respectively spicy side of things and an equally medium strong high head- as well as bodywise ; could consume this for a long time:D.

Otherwise regarding prices and Covid19-crisis: still around twenty percent markup at around 50% of my sources but there is silver lining on the horizon
as situation is changing slowly - at least when it comes to mid-grades which appearing
more and more again for several reasons.

ppcBWvX.jpg

Xns78TF.jpg

GRDOKnz.jpg

Lz701Kg.jpg

@sensi addict

Fingers crossed for you and all the others regarding fresh supply.

@ToBeDetermined

Enjoy, but to me it doesn't look like import but the usual name game though of course no one can be 100% sure.

Last edited:

vanilla dutch

all i got is some pics from gypsys dvd.kif from the rif

Attachments

• 20200724_220833.jpg
    20200724_220833.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 49
  • 20200724_220805.jpg
    20200724_220805.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 40
  • 20200724_220751.jpg
    20200724_220751.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 47
  • 20200724_220737.jpg
    20200724_220737.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 44
  • 20200724_220621.jpg
    20200724_220621.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 41
  • 20200724_220550.jpg
    20200724_220550.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 41
  • 20200724_220502.jpg
    20200724_220502.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 44
I tried a guy today who i thought always had .none for months .plus he did some 200 and oz usualy 120.2 months ago.jesus..i dont like weed only solid.

sandsmp81

Veteran
Been a bit of dry spell (2 months) I guess it was due to crackdowns in Morocco and of course covid...didn't help that my hash man went AWOL too.

Found a new source and they had some bars of Banana OG and an unknown block.

Banana OG is the slightly dryer of the two but soon softens up like a soft fudge, it certainly tastes of bananas and you can smell it off the block quite well, has a nice relaxing indica stone that suits me just right.

picture.php

Unknown block was a lot softer and got quite sticky once warm.
Again another indica that packs a bit more punch than the banana, it tastes a bit spicy with berries/citrus.

picture.php

picture.php

Bloody price has gone up nearly 2 quid a g, don't know if it's because of the new source or due it being a bit dry.

:tiphat:

jayd

my 2 connects havent had anything for months. have seen crap what must of been in a lock up for ages as unable to sell. always see crap when there is a drought, wouldnt even take it for free. see some black squidgy with top 2012 gold stamp. i got stuck with that about 7 years ago , it looked ok for low mid grade but stank nasty when lit. someone must of been sitting on a shit load of that for years LOL hardly ever see new school blocks round my way as there is no market for it as everyone wants green but il always buy the blocks and from further a field if possible . might have to arrange a trip to dam soon to accidently leave some souveniers in my bag haha

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah my contacts have dried up to , its a real shame.

Banana tasting Hash wow , sounds amazing

sandsmp81

Veteran
my 2 connects havent had anything for months. have seen crap what must of been in a lock up for ages as unable to sell. always see crap when there is a drought, wouldnt even take it for free. see some black squidgy with top 2012 gold stamp. i got stuck with that about 7 years ago , it looked ok for low mid grade but stank nasty when lit. someone must of been sitting on a shit load of that for years LOL hardly ever see new school blocks round my way as there is no market for it as everyone wants green but il always buy the blocks and from further a field if possible . might have to arrange a trip to dam soon to accidently leave some souveniers in my bag haha

I was recently given 3 Oz of some squidgy black and it smelled like plasticine, I thought I'd try an experiment and see what water soluble shite I could wash out of it.
If it had THC in it I'd expect a return of maybe 20 or 30% thats including non water soluble additives too, it came back at 75% non soluble additives and I'm convinced there was no THC in it.
I reckon it is basically some sort of mix of maybe a plant resin and a plasticine like substance I'm not familiar with.
Either these dummies are still producing this border hash bullshit or it's some stash from years ago like you said.
Can't be good for anyone smoking that shit.