What's new

Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

Ollie

Veteran
ya thats the real deal bud post up .. very rare these days on the streets, all gone before retail lol .. the top quality has improved the former years and the mainstream vice versa.

gotta get them people educated, so the demand can change the bigger Picture :)

Sensi Addict...that last pic with the collection of various hashish is amazing. I wanna smoke a spliff from every piece. That has to be in Copenhagen or Amsterdam? I wish we had a broad selection like that over here. Dang....lucky I'm about to smoke a spliff of some tasty unpressed maroc here...otherwise I might be pulling my own hair out.

As it happens Hom,No,Neither of those Cities or indeed countries.Nearer you.I just work bloody hard at not having to smoke shyte,lol!
Budaholic,Your a man after me own heart!Those eggs look of similar quality to what i get,but its surely too gooey for dry sift?!?
OJD,Thanks for the compliment,you and your bong are welcome anytime,as is Hom and his rizzla,lol.
Some quality maroc i had recently;

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
all 3 kinds of eggs are good, but i like mostley Pakistani/Maroc & Hardella/jardella ...

thx for share

best vibez
D

amc98

Hi all,

Moroccan hashish...

2u77uaa.jpg

x0s1au.jpg

Best vibes!:tiphat:

budaholic2

Double Moon-Top Maroc

Double Moon-Top Maroc

:ying:

Attachments

• Double Moon.jpg
    Double Moon.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 33
  • Double Moon..jpg
    Double Moon..jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 29
  • Double Moon...jpg
    Double Moon...jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 31
  • Double Moon....jpg
    Double Moon....jpg
    33 KB · Views: 31
  • Double Moon.....jpg
    Double Moon.....jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 29

HashishinReidi

As with the last lot of hash on the other page,that double moon and the other stuff all look top grade hash.g We get the odd bit of charas and double zero, and jardilla now and again. Though not often, Its a pity hash is not as popular now days in the uk as bud is.

Weeedmann

Veteran
Nice Collection

picture.php

2 Types of Mexican and 4 of Maroc and 1 egg without name.

Maroccan Old School

picture.php

Another Type

"Toletta Bassa"

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
looking great budaholic and weedman.Weedman,When you say mexi,are you meaning from mexico or mexi / maroc genetics as im assuming?heres the one i couldnt upload earlier,was sold as hiya maroc but these days,who knows unless youre actually at the source..

Attachments

• Hiya winter 14 010.jpg
    Hiya winter 14 010.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 18
  • Hiya winter 14 002.jpg
    Hiya winter 14 002.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 22

Quiet_Riot

Veteran
looking great budaholic and weedman.Weedman,When you say mexi,are you meaning from mexico or mexi / maroc genetics as im assuming

There is a lot of different genetics being grown in Morocco, especially mexican, a few years ago I tried wonderful golden Mexi Haze hash. This year the only Mexi hash I've seen are really poor, unclean quality.

Weeedmann

Veteran
looking great budaholic and weedman.Weedman,When you say mexi,are you meaning from mexico or mexi / maroc genetics as im assuming?heres the one i couldnt upload earlier,was sold as hiya maroc but these days,who knows unless youre actually at the source..

No, when i say Mex, mexi, or mexican I'm not meaning from mexico. Here in Italy the people have fun inventing names.[the brand on hash is " Mex" ]
I really think that hash is a mix dry sift with extraction. It's not simple believe that but i did not find any other explanation. Also because it is very clean. This one of the best hash not self-produced i've seen.
Your hash look very good ;)

Wauw, that Toletta Bassa �� heavy stuff

"Toletta bassa" North Italia Name :laughing:

There is a lot of different genetics being grown in Morocco, especially mexican, a few years ago I tried wonderful golden Mexi Haze hash. This year the only Mexi hash I've seen are really poor, unclean quality.

Holy words my friend. I hope to have time to answer you soon, I appreciate the exchange of opinion & views ;)

:tiphat:

Last edited:

BroughtSuperior

Veteran
Man this threat is making me drool all over, I've got my fair share of imports, mainly in the egg form, sometimes in slabs, the mexi egg i was told they were from mexican strains grown in Morocco , but I've never been there so who knows, the only thing that i know is that there are some great treat coming from there from time to time!

heres some of those treats

Sorry for some reason im having problems uploading[probably too stoned!]heres the one thats a mexi melt that i suspect could possibly be an oil press [although i have to say im stil lvery happy n very stoned watever it is..just seems darker than any mexi ive seen before]

Attachments

• nov 14 stock etc 1017.jpg
    nov 14 stock etc 1017.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 18
  • nov 14 stock etc 1009.jpg
    nov 14 stock etc 1009.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 17
  • nov 14 stock etc 1008.jpg
    nov 14 stock etc 1008.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 17
  • nov 14 stock etc 1006.jpg
    nov 14 stock etc 1006.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 16
No, when i say Mex, mexi, or mexican I'm not meaning from mexico. Here in Italy the people have fun inventing names.[the brand on hash is " Mex" ]
I really think that hash is a mix dry sift with extraction. It's not simple believe that but i did not find any other explanation. Also because it is very clean. This one of the best hash not self-produced.
Your hash look very good ;)

Thanks Weeedman,yours too,seems theres some good hash in italy from what i gather-do you get the bullshit low grades there too?i know lotsa charas ends up there,normally the best of the import crops.

"Toletta bassa" North Italia Name :laughing:
yeah that looks very high grade hash,as does all youve shown...im aware mexi is a term used for mexican genetics grown in morroco,im just wondering if they make any hash for resale in mexico [not that itd be on my holiday list!]as they do in jamaica [the jamaican 'gum' as they call it]-id love to see more hash from weed only producing countries,with todays level of 'know how',its gotta be the best way to get it overseas rather than huge bales of shwagi type weed....if,on the other hand it was all seedless itd be a different matter,although id still love to see their hashs