What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Impact and effectiveness of mRNA BNT162b2 vaccine against SARS-CoV-2 infections

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Pirates and suspicious increases in heart attacks

quite interesting....

So the Dr in this clip is Dr Malhotra who clearly has a conflict of interest being that he has promoted diet as a way of combating coronavirus.

In 2020 during the COVID-19 pandemic and before there were any approved vaccines for Covid-19, Malhotra published a book[SUP][12][/SUP] claiming that following his dietary advice could grant "metabolic optimization" which would, in 21 days, decrease the risk of viral infection. David Gorski criticized the book[SUP][1][/SUP] because the biggest single risk factor for Covid-19 infection is age, which people cannot change. Gorski said that while Malhotra had a germ of a good point and that it was undeniable that losing weight for someone who is obese would reduce their risk of complications, the claims about the book were massively exaggerated and there was no specific evidence for the impact of lifestyle recommendations on the risk of Covid-19 or that Malhotra's version of a healthy diet was better or worse than any other healthy lifestyle recommendation. Gorski was also concerned that telling people that they should be in control of their susceptibility to disease may have an element of victim blaming because that shifts responsibility for disease onto individuals, many of whom are unable to follow the kind of diet Malhotra advocates.[SUP][1][/SUP]

In November 2021, he appeared on GB News to discuss an abstract for an academic poster published by Steven Gundry and which the American Heart Association had warned may contain “potential errors”. Malhotra claimed that the abstract supported "a significantly increased risk from 11% at five years, the risk of heart attack, to 25%." after taking mRNA vaccines against COVID-19. Full Fact warned that "Serious concerns have been raised as to the quality of the research".[SUP][59][/SUP]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aseem_Malhotra#cite_note-sbm-1
https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/ca...bolism-through-diet-prevent-or-cure-covid-19/

Steven Grundy is a well known heart surgeon and makes money selling quackery diet advice.
Dr Steven Gundry – Quack Selling Harmful Supplements
Dr. Steven R Grundy is quack who has been debunked by renowned experts around the globe. He sells useless supplements and spreads harmful pseudoscience. Gundry is flagged as a high risk scammer!
https://www.gripeo.com/dr-steven-gundry/

h.h.

Veteran
I walked out of a fast food joint and got hit by a car. Proof that fast food causes car accidents. Why use logic when you can make stuff up?

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
its great we have reuters to fact check medical info eh? they surely know everything about it. i mean i would always go to a journalist for my medical needs.

they are the same one who fact checked that corona was a lab leak too, they called everyone an idiot racist who even suggested it was worth investigating.

i obviously can't say one way or another, but i know one thing, after the vax was rolled out the stories in the news about people dropping for no reason has vastly increased. it didnt start with covid, healthy individuals have the least to fear from covid. it doesn't cause a healthy footballer to collapse in the middle of the game. these people are not sick with covid, they are out and about, if they were sick with covid at home no one would write a story about how strange it is that they collapsed with heart attack.

msm fact checkers are ok some times, but you have to also take them with a grain of salt. no one knows everything, science is ever evolving and trying to say the increase is not caused by the vax is just as much guess work as saying it is from the vax. as long as the raw trial data isn't fully released, how the hell would they know? fda now says ok we will release the data in 20 years, not 75, lol. yeah so convenient,

the reuters guy aint a doctor, him saying that healthy life style choices are not proven to help against covid is just moronic. any idiot can look at the stats to see that this is true. your chances are way way way better if you are healthy, not overweight and don't have co morbidities. but they want to slander him, so they pretend that telling people to get healthy is somehow a conspiracy theory fs.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Long COVID Can Cause Heart Problems Along with Breathing Difficulties

https://www.healthline.com/health-ne...g-difficulties

you think that someone suffering long covid is gonna go out and play in competitive sports? seems a bit of a reach to blame healthy athletes collapsing on long covid when they wouldn't be playing if they had covid, specially not long covid, as that makes you tired as fuck, last thing you'll feel like, is playing a football match. so no, this might sound like an explanation, but it doesn't bear closer examination. flawed logic.

audiohi

Veteran
ut330mmzi4581.jpg

Amynamous

its great we have reuters to fact check medical info eh? they surely know everything about it. i mean i would always go to a journalist for my medical needs.

they are the same one who fact checked that corona was a lab leak too, they called everyone an idiot racist who even suggested it was worth investigating.

i obviously can't say one way or another, but i know one thing, after the vax was rolled out the stories in the news about people dropping for no reason has vastly increased. it didnt start with covid, healthy individuals have the least to fear from covid. it doesn't cause a healthy footballer to collapse in the middle of the game. these people are not sick with covid, they are out and about, if they were sick with covid at home no one would write a story about how strange it is that they collapsed with heart attack.

msm fact checkers are ok some times, but you have to also take them with a grain of salt. no one knows everything, science is ever evolving and trying to say the increase is not caused by the vax is just as much guess work as saying it is from the vax. as long as the raw trial data isn't fully released, how the hell would they know? fda now says ok we will release the data in 20 years, not 75, lol. yeah so convenient,

the reuters guy aint a doctor, him saying that healthy life style choices are not proven to help against covid is just moronic. any idiot can look at the stats to see that this is true. your chances are way way way better if you are healthy, not overweight and don't have co morbidities. but they want to slander him, so they pretend that telling people to get healthy is somehow a conspiracy theory fs.

The media has been reporting that young, healthy people with covid19 were having cardiovascular/peripheral vascular issues long before the vaccines.
Nick Cordero is but one example.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
you think that someone suffering long covid is gonna go out and play in competitive sports? seems a bit of a reach to blame healthy athletes collapsing on long covid when they wouldn't be playing if they had covid, specially not long covid, as that makes you tired as fuck, last thing you'll feel like, is playing a football match. so no, this might sound like an explanation, but it doesn't bear closer examination. flawed logic.

the damage can be done, but not obvious. young folks, athletes esp, go do what they want if they physically can. even if they felt fine, that does not mean that damage has not been done. "gotta get that scholarship, gonna go pro..." folks die of previously undiagnosed heart problems all the time.

h.h.

Veteran
the damage can be done, but not obvious. young folks, athletes esp, go do what they want if they physically can. even if they felt fine, that does not mean that damage has not been done. "gotta get that scholarship, gonna go pro..." folks die of previously undiagnosed heart problems all the time.

That’s what they’re saying.

Bottom line, there is no direct correlation shown between receiving the vax and the uptick in athletes having heart conditions. There are however other logical explanations backed up by actual study. If one chooses not to except them, then so be it.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
we have the answer, its PPSD post pandemic stress disorder. nothing to see here.

Post-Pandemic-Stress-Disorder (PPSD) may cause major heart problems (from Livestream #107)

Chi13

ICMag Donor

From an article dated 2018

More young footballers dying of heart problems than thought, FA study finds

This article is more than 3 years old

FA increases number of screenings for youth players after study finds several players died of heart problems not spotted by tests

This article is more than 3 years old

https://www.theguardian.com/science/...fa-study-finds

You post clips by Jimmy Dore, Russell Brand, and the American comedian who looks like a toilet brush; each with zero fact checking, yet you put shit on Reuters, who employ actual science reporters. FFS, you seem intelligent. How do you not see what is wrong with this?

Last edited:

Chi13

ICMag Donor
we have the answer, its PPSD post pandemic stress disorder. nothing to see here.

Post-Pandemic-Stress-Disorder (PPSD) may cause major heart problems (from Livestream #107)

You are just searching for any way you can blame the authorities, first deaths from the vaccine, and now deaths caused by lockdown?
Yet you ignore heart damage caused by Covid itself.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
The media has been reporting that young, healthy people with covid19 were having cardiovascular/peripheral vascular issues long before the vaccines.
Nick Cordero is but one example.

a sick person who has covid is not running around on the football pitch! you are looking for reasons for it not to be the vax, just like im looking for reasons it could be the vax, its called unconscious bias confirmation. thats why you have to treat your own theory to the test of logic. yes covid can cause heart problems, but also yes all those foot ballers are vaccinated to be able to play and now they start falling over in the middle of games, not in bed sick, not in hospital. you can get sick and have heart problems from covid, but you don't recover and then later suddenly drop dead. you might recover slower if you have long covid but you won't be out on the sports pitch in that case either. maybe it's all about the way the vax was given, accidental intravenous injection instead of muscular, but some thing new and strange is happening. it needs to be researched. it certainly seems most people are ok, but a sudden increase of such a high percentage going back not even a year is very strange indeed.

Amynamous

a sick person who has covid is not running around on the football pitch! you are looking for reasons for it not to be the vax, just like im looking for reasons it could be the vax, its called unconscious bias confirmation. thats why you have to treat your own theory to the test of logic. yes covid can cause heart problems, but also yes all those foot ballers are vaccinated to be able to play and now they start falling over in the middle of games, not in bed sick, not in hospital. you can get sick and have heart problems from covid, but you don't recover and then later suddenly drop dead. you might recover slower if you have long covid but you won't be out on the sports pitch in that case either. maybe it's all about the way the vax was given, accidental intravenous injection instead of muscular, but some thing new and strange is happening. it needs to be researched. it certainly seems most people are ok, but a sudden increase of such a high percentage going back not even a year is very strange indeed.

I try very hard to be honest, truthful, factual and fair in every statement that i make about SARS2, the vaccines, treatments, etc.
Please point out my comments where i emphatically state that the vaccine is NOT causing health issues. I don’t believe i have ever issued such a proclamation. In fact, i believe i have commented on the vaccine causing myocarditis in young adults.

What I have stated repeatedly, is that the virus causes issues that some people are blaming on vaccines. To blame the vaccines for something when the virus causes identical problems seems disingenuous at best and dishonest and dangerous at worst.

If there’s an unconscious bias confirmation, it seems to be on the people who are repeatedly blaming vaccines for the exact same problems that have been inherent with SARS2 from the beginning. If someone wants to blame the vaccine for causing cardiovascular and/or peripheral vascular issues such as clots and heart attacks, then they should also clearly state that the virus is causing these problems as well. Correlation does not equate with causation. Just because someone has a heart attack at some point AFTER receiving a vaccine, does not mean the vaccine caused the heart attack. The heart attack could have been easily caused by that person having the viral infection. Hopefully, someone will come up with a study that can differentiate a SARS2 virus induced heart attack, stroke or thrombus from a vaccine caused one, but at this point in time, i am not aware of anyone doing so.

I am not aware of something strange and new happening. However, more and more people are getting infected, including people who have received vaccinations. Delta has an R factor (transmissibility factor) between 7 and 9. That’s huge. That basically ensures that most everyone on the planet will get covid, probably multiple times, regardless of whatever precautions they are taking. The best way to protect oneself from hospitalization/death is to get vaccinated. While vaccination may not offer total protection like some people might like, it certainly offers more protection than not getting vaccinated.

And as to your statement that recovered footballers shouldn’t be dropping dead, please understand this is not your typical virus. This virus specifically attacks the vascular system. And in the process, it destroys vascular cells and can cause inflammation. The debris can form micro thrombi and continually circulate in your arteries and veins and in time combine with other micro thrombi and form a bigger thrombus. If that thrombus gets lodged in the “wrong place” it can cause a serious problem such as a heart attack, stroke, or a peripheral clot. This can take weeks or months to happen. Perhaps the vaccines can cause similar issues. I don’t know. But i do know that the virus can definitely cause these issues.

BudToaster

Veteran
here is a major difference between the virus and the vaxx/jab ... the jab uses pseudo-uridine in the mRNA nucleotide sequence which has been shown to ablate/damage the innate immune system in a cell. the virus is using the god given sequence using genuine uridine, which the immune system recognizes as an invader, and attacks appropriately.

then it is just a race between the virions replicating and the immune system responding - they are all competing for the ribosomes to output the pathogenic protein (virus) or antibody/killer T cells (immune system)

i have read that healthy immune systems win the race. that is, not everyone who catches covid-19 dies.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
I try very hard to be honest, truthful, factual and fair in every statement that i make about SARS2, the vaccines, treatments, etc.
Please point out my comments where i emphatically state that the vaccine is NOT causing health issues. I don’t believe i have ever issued such a proclamation. In fact, i believe i have commented on the vaccine causing myocarditis in young adults.

What I have stated repeatedly, is that the virus causes issues that some people are blaming on vaccines. To blame the vaccines for something when the virus causes identical problems seems disingenuous at best and dishonest and dangerous at worst.

If there’s an unconscious bias confirmation, it seems to be on the people who are repeatedly blaming vaccines for the exact same problems that have been inherent with SARS2 from the beginning. If someone wants to blame the vaccine for causing cardiovascular and/or peripheral vascular issues such as clots and heart attacks, then they should also clearly state that the virus is causing these problems as well. Correlation does not equate with causation. Just because someone has a heart attack at some point AFTER receiving a vaccine, does not mean the vaccine caused the heart attack. The heart attack could have been easily caused by that person having the viral infection. Hopefully, someone will come up with a study that can differentiate a SARS2 virus induced heart attack, stroke or thrombus from a vaccine caused one, but at this point in time, i am not aware of anyone doing so.

I am not aware of something strange and new happening. However, more and more people are getting infected, including people who have received vaccinations. Delta has an R factor (transmissibility factor) between 7 and 9. That’s huge. That basically ensures that most everyone on the planet will get covid, probably multiple times, regardless of whatever precautions they are taking. The best way to protect oneself from hospitalization/death is to get vaccinated. While vaccination may not offer total protection like some people might like, it certainly offers more protection than not getting vaccinated.

And as to your statement that recovered footballers shouldn’t be dropping dead, please understand this is not your typical virus. This virus specifically attacks the vascular system. And in the process, it destroys vascular cells and can cause inflammation. The debris can form micro thrombi and continually circulate in your arteries and veins and in time combine with other micro thrombi and form a bigger thrombus. If that thrombus gets lodged in the “wrong place” it can cause a serious problem such as a heart attack, stroke, or a peripheral clot. This can take weeks or months to happen. Perhaps the vaccines can cause similar issues. I don’t know. But i do know that the virus can definitely cause these issues.

covid is pretty magical, you can get it, get better, get immune to it, then 6 months later, when you are going about your normal day, you drop dead. thats why we always hear abut this happening. most covid deaths are not in the icu you know, they are like spontaneous combustion and will get you any time any where. what a horror story of a virus. its had so many unique claims made about it that it will surely start getting guiness world record book entries any day now.

Amynamous

here is a major difference between the virus and the vaxx/jab ... the jab uses pseudo-uridine in the mRNA nucleotide sequence which has been shown to ablate/damage the innate immune system in a cell. the virus is using the god given sequence using genuine uridine, which the immune system recognizes as an invader, and attacks appropriately.

then it is just a race between the virions replicating and the immune system responding - they are all competing for the ribosomes to output the pathogenic protein (virus) or antibody/killer T cells (immune system)

i have read that healthy immune systems win the race. that is, not everyone who catches covid-19 dies.

Are you referring to methylpseudouridine or pseudouridine? Pseudouridine is naturally found in human RNA.
Methylpseudouridine is used in the vaccine to make it more effective by reducing mRNA immunogenicity.

https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/acscentsci.1c00197

While not everyone who catches covid19 dies, as long as the virus is traveling through our vascular system, it has the potential to cause real and lasting damage.

Amynamous

covid is pretty magical, you can get it, get better, get immune to it, then 6 months later, when you are going about your normal day, you drop dead. thats why we always hear abut this happening. most covid deaths are not in the icu you know, they are like spontaneous combustion and will get you any time any where. what a horror story of a virus. its had so many unique claims made about it that it will surely start getting guiness world record book entries any day now.

Comments like this one and comments where you put words in my mouth and make terrible accusations against me make it extremely difficult to be civil towards you.
I try real hard NOT to be rude and condescending towards you, and often i find it extremely difficult to restrain myself.
Even though i go to great lengths and use simple words to explain things to you, it is clear that you either don’t comprehend what i am writing, or you simply don’t read what i write. It’s difficult to know with you. One thing is for certain. You enjoy arguing with people regardless of the topic, even when you don’t have a point to make. Your response in the quote above is proof of this.
I see no reason to put you on ignore, but will respond to you in the future by simply stating you are full of shit. YAFOS