What's new

immediate & unconditional hiring

crazybear

why don't you try temp agency for temp work, you can tell the temp worker your looking for a job but for so many months and see what's available ese`.

As for your homie if he is in jail what are his chances he will get into the military and if he decides he doesn't want to go into the military your entire time was spent waisted, make your own way in life my friend and open doors and depend on you and you only as you can't make things happend with if's it has to be now's.

If your clean now or soon will be, make sure before you go to a recruiter enlist now , screw waiting on a "friend" look after yourself it's your life. Plus the military doesn't always keep buddies together. If you go in stay clean now a days they piss test all the time un -anounced and they watch where it comes from sometimes. Just my:2cents:

Feyd

sunshine in a bag
Veteran
If your clean now or soon will be, make sure before you go to a recruiter enlist now , screw waiting on a "friend" look after yourself it's your life. Plus the military doesn't always keep buddies together. If you go in stay clean now a days they piss test all the time un -anounced and they watch where it comes from sometimes. Just my:2cents:

really? my recruiter i talked to in may was trying to tell me that some people get away with smoking weed and that it's only the first urinalysis tests i should worry about. but he came off as an idiot as it took 4 weeks for me to take my asvab because he forgot to fax a confirmation for me to get scheduled to take the test at least three times

2 weeks or so and i should be good to pass a test :)

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
Every time I've ever pulled up on a construction site, strapped my tool belt on, and looked for the guy standing there watching everyone else work... I've been put to work. May not always start at the wage i'd like, but that quickly changes....

R

rick shaw

Have you been reading the thread." I'd just get a job" What worked Five years ago doesn't work now. That is why I suggested guaranteed contract work. I have done it. I might be heading back this summer.

LIFEISGOOD

Try drilling companies: geotechnical, water, oil and gas. You start as an assistant driller, so don't piss off the driller. Hard, grimy, zen like work. Oh and you can get hurt if your are not paying attention. Some travel with per diem and hotels paid. Still isn't a bad job and if you get your foot in the door with one, then you have experience and can get hired at any of them. Pay is ok to pretty good.

crazybear

really? my recruiter i talked to in may was trying to tell me that some people get away with smoking weed and that it's only the first urinalysis tests i should worry about. but he came off as an idiot as it took 4 weeks for me to take my asvab because he forgot to fax a confirmation for me to get scheduled to take the test at least three times

2 weeks or so and i should be good to pass a test :)

Don't believe much of what your recruiter says, one guy showed up to basic training with about a case of condoms, DI about sh*t himself with laughfter over that! And yes some people get away with smoking weed & other drugs but you get popped on a piss test your F**ked, you'll be lucky if they just quietly & quickly boot you out with a bad conduct discharge! Two weeks? The test kits are cheap insurance to find out before you go & come back dirty!