What's new

imakandi hut

imakandi

No problem man.. I would smoke those chunkers of hash any day! What you got there looks pretty fine :biggrin:

another upgrade you can make later is using multiple buckets like this. This way you can do any number of washes without having to remove the bags each time
View attachment 525935

Helps you to work fast..which keeps the water cold!

Or, simply putting all the bags in one additional bucket with drain holes already saves the time =)

Or, if you cut off the bottom half instead of making holes you got some nice ebb&flow bucket-bottom containers ... since most pots are smaller than the 5 Gal buckets. Haha just some ideas

hello
SuperBadGrower

thank !!!
is super usefull

only have
1x 5 gal bocket
8x bags
1x wood spoon
ice
water
freeze weed

wish to use only this
plastic store is no work
chynavirus of hell

last time
mayb 30-40 minute
shaking weed in water
with spoon
is too much?

also only use leaf and little bud
think yield is low always

nice bud is to smoke
very unexperiance with hash
to put harvest in hash
:)

thank for
nice advice
is true appreciate
:huggg::dance013:

SuperBadGrower

Hmmm, maybe Theforgotten or someone else can say for sure, but 40 minutes sounds like a long time! to be honest I have only used the machine for large batches. I didn't want to guess if I'm doing it right. I've done some small amounts by hand, but not enough to be giving advice about it.
Biggest Q I think is did you do it in 1x 40 minute wash, or multiple?

I wrote some stuff here, but most information is from Frenchy Cannoli really. I recommend watching his videos on Youtube...very very informative

I personally do about 3 or 4 "washes". The first time, maybe let it wash 3 minutes, then drain the water. Then, add some cold water, and wash it again, for 5-10 minutes. Next wash is longer again.
If the water is cold, like 0-4 degrees Celsius, those trichomes should fall off pretty easily.

Maybe impractical with a manual method ^. In the machine it's easy to replace the water. I don't know what the guys do who do it by hand

With the machine, when you get very low yield from a next wash, or maybe a strange water/product color, it's time to stop :) After that point, you are just adding contaminants to water, instead of trichomes. With the hand method, you might reach that point without knowing it.

The machine here has washed one load of trim for like an hour and was still producing good hash! By hand, I'm not sure if I could accomplish that.

Yeah, yield is quite low for me also :( but still better than edibles :biggrin:
I smoked hash exclusively for years, from places like Morocco, Afghanistan etc. so making bubble hash has been the greatest thing for me. The average indoor or 'hybrid' plant produces a hash that is much better than almost every traditional export product. it is a pleasure to have this natural quality. if I could afford it, I would only grow to make Bubble hash :)

It is an expensive set up. The 5 gallon buckets are US$15 each where I am.. ouch.

I started with 2 buckets, one for all the bags and another one for collecting hash + cleaning the bags. My first few sessions had me working until 5 AM so those additional buckets were a no-brainer for me hehe :noway:

imakandi

Hmmm, maybe Theforgotten or someone else can say for sure, but 40 minutes sounds like a long time! to be honest I have only used the machine for large batches. I didn't want to guess if I'm doing it right. I've done some small amounts by hand, but not enough to be giving advice about it.
Biggest Q I think is did you do it in 1x 40 minute wash, or multiple?

I wrote some stuff here, but most information is from Frenchy Cannoli really. I recommend watching his videos on Youtube...very very informative

I personally do about 3 or 4 "washes". The first time, maybe let it wash 3 minutes, then drain the water. Then, add some cold water, and wash it again, for 5-10 minutes. Next wash is longer again.
If the water is cold, like 0-4 degrees Celsius, those trichomes should fall off pretty easily.

Maybe impractical with a manual method ^. In the machine it's easy to replace the water. I don't know what the guys do who do it by hand

With the machine, when you get very low yield from a next wash, or maybe a strange water/product color, it's time to stop After that point, you are just adding contaminants to water, instead of trichomes. With the hand method, you might reach that point without knowing it.

The machine here has washed one load of trim for like an hour and was still producing good hash! By hand, I'm not sure if I could accomplish that.

Yeah, yield is quite low for me also :( but still better than edibles
I smoked hash exclusively for years, from places like Morocco, Afghanistan etc. so making bubble hash has been the greatest thing for me. The average indoor or 'hybrid' plant produces a hash that is much better than almost every traditional export product. it is a pleasure to have this natural quality. if I could afford it, I would only grow to make Bubble hash :)

It is an expensive set up. The 5 gallon buckets are US$15 each where I am.. ouch.

I started with 2 buckets, one for all the bags and another one for collecting hash + cleaning the bags. My first few sessions had me working until 5 AM so those additional buckets were a no-brainer for me hehe :noway:

hello
SuperBadGrower

wow!
thank
a much to lot of detail
thank to your time

on french canloli, will try watch
youtub is spy
ask cousin for cell phone
lmoa

yes, did
1 wash of 40 minute
have no idea what do
and tired :)
stop lot of time

superbad
can share your
hash setup?
like photagraph?
no worry if no want
how much water and ice
you prepare to cold?
like 3x volume of bocket?

bublyhash agree
is very good

is new to imakandi
honest

in future, want try one grow
only to hash
need more bottle full
and experiance

if only hash grow
what train method? sog?
what breeder?

* on grow
not much new
so bud photagraph
of gelat.og

thank much
so happy

luck day all
wish not bored
in qarantyne
:huggg::dance013:

El Tigre

Hi Ima, a lot of time to check plants indeed.
Not bored yet, i try to keep jars full LOL
Hope you are doing well, too.
Stay safe and healthy :)

T

TheForgotten

https://www.bubblebag.com/Instructions_for_our_Products.html
picture.php

Last edited:

Esme

On about hash and that, what a out dry ice hash? Anyone done it with dry ice? Next round of the trim i'll be doing dry ice as i normally chuck the trim

SuperBadGrower

youtub is spy
ask cousin for cell phone
lmoa
Hah :)

superbad
can share your
hash setup?
like photagraph?
no worry if no want
how much water and ice
you prepare to cold?
like 3x volume of bocket?

I'm planning to do a wash either this weekend or next week ( probably next week). I can get some pictures then, no problems.

Suggest this thread also, on Chuckersparadise:
https://chuckersparadise.com/threads/stiickys-bubble-hash-tek.454/

He has them pretty much the same way.

if only hash grow
what train method? sog?
what breeder?

Yeah a crowded SOG 12/12 from seed sounds excellent for hash, because the quality of tops is not a concern. Lower quality buds are fine to wash cause they're not so dense.

You can also simply harvest really really early to cut the cost of the grow. You even get cleaner looking trichome that way. Maybe Use 10/14 lighting with underpowered light. Cheap grow

Strain, hmm, no idea, I just hash trim & leftovers of my grows ^^ I think if I grew for hash I would choose one of the modern quick flowering strains. They are crosses of normal plants and autoflowers. if I had to pick one of my own plants I would simply use the one that flowers the quickest.

@Esme, I can't speakto the quality as I have never done dry ice... but my tip from a friend is to use not too much material in there all at once, shake gently, and move the bag over the collecting surface as you shake. Watch the color, eventually it will turn green. If you pile everything in one spot you won't have a chance to separate the good & bad stuff. Supposedly it is really easy after seeing a few vids of it

Esme

Hah :)

I'm planning to do a wash either this weekend or next week ( probably next week). I can get some pictures then, no problems.

Suggest this thread also, on Chuckersparadise:
https://chuckersparadise.com/threads/stiickys-bubble-hash-tek.454/

He has them pretty much the same way.

Yeah a crowded SOG 12/12 from seed sounds excellent for hash, because the quality of tops is not a concern. Lower quality buds are fine to wash cause they're not so dense.

You can also simply harvest really really early to cut the cost of the grow. You even get cleaner looking trichome that way. Maybe Use 10/14 lighting with underpowered light. Cheap grow

Strain, hmm, no idea, I just hash trim & leftovers of my grows ^^ I think if I grew for hash I would choose one of the modern quick flowering strains. They are crosses of normal plants and autoflowers. if I had to pick one of my own plants I would simply use the one that flowers the quickest.

@Esme, I can't speakto the quality as I have never done dry ice... but my tip from a friend is to use not too much material in there all at once, shake gently, and move the bag over the collecting surface as you shake. Watch the color, eventually it will turn green. If you pile everything in one spot you won't have a chance to separate the good & bad stuff. Supposedly it is really easy after seeing a few vids of it

Nice one, Just seem's easier for me.

That 12/12 sog grow seen that done once and it was crazy

553672-dsc-0023jpg

imakandi

hello
friends

thank to
all nice words
all is well come
no worry

today make more hash
try apply advice

on grow

take out some plant
to garten
now more space

is very interest
to grow for hash

thank to visit
imakandi hut
and take lucky
:huggg:

T

TheForgotten

Hello imakandi

I just stopped in to say hi.... :groupwave:

If you have a strain that makes your fingers very sticky when you trim it, it probably makes good hash.
If that strain makes your fingers sticky very quickly, it probably makes lots of hash.... :biggrin:

imakandi

hello
TheForgotten

thank ! :)
think try some in futur

second hash make
no good lmoa
keep try :)

bored!

40 day of 12-12
stop pk, ec down
leaf tip little burn
no problem
6brWXSJ.png

s.a.d. - white widow

thank to visit
:dance013:

imakandi

hello

bored!

some mistak
with seedling
easy fix in
transplant

led box 42 day 12-12
hps box 13 day 12-12
seedling 18 day from pack open

led box -> white widow, gelat.og , s.a.d.
hps box -> white widow, gelat.og
seedling -> pure ak, wwxbb, chem og, motavation

in qarantyne
lot pizza
lmoa

thank to visit
imakandi hut
:dance013:

imakandi

Hello imakandi

How are things?