What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

imakandi hut

T

TheForgotten

Smell disgusting
Good sign

I love it.... :biggrin:

Photo only low resolution when small, click on it, pop up is hi resolution....:woohoo:

imakandi

Smell disgusting
Good sign

I love it....

Photo only low resolution when small, click on it, pop up is hi resolution....

hello
theforgotten

understand
still is 800x600 think
anyway no matter
:)

happy to carbon filter
if not... nyghtmare
trash bin smell! :)

this some photagraph
of today

take care
and lucky

thank to visit
:huggg:

T

TheForgotten

Hello imakandi

I love this picture, gorgeous plants.... :woohoo:
picture.php

imakandi

hello

wish all is good
in qarantyne

keep grow
this is 3 plant have
in led box

gelat.og

s.a.d.

white widow

seedling

this days
listen peter tosh

thank
to visit

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Well if your going to be in quarantine it sure helps to have some lovely plants to tend to, looking good Imakandi! :tiphat:

imakandi

Well if your going to be in quarantine it sure helps to have some lovely plants to tend to, looking good Imakandi!

S.A.D looking lovely :canabis:

hello
friends

thank
to nice words

bored
try make hash
only hand shake
can not go buy elektrik stuff

this from
25u bag
no idea if good

is first time
is fun
but work! much

how much day
to smoke?
have no idea 100%

luck day
to all
thank to visit

:huggg::dance013:

T

TheForgotten

Hello imakandi

Are you drying the hash on the cardboard?
Try to squeeze moisture out, then dry on cardboard, then chop with razor blade and dry more on smoother paper (for easier collection).
You can try smoking after first dry on cardboard, but will smoke better after next dry on paper.

Looks like fun.... :woohoo:

imakandi

Hello imakandi

Are you drying the hash on the cardboard?
Try to squeeze moisture out, then dry on cardboard, then chop with razor blade and dry more on smoother paper (for easier collection).
You can try smoking after first dry on cardboard, but will smoke better after next dry on paper.

Looks like fun.... :woohoo:

hello
TheForgotten

thank!
yes, try
dry in cradborad

ok
put spoon on top
squeez some water
is more flat
is very solid

make from
leaf and little bud

when is smoke ready?
powder?

any suggest
please
is appreciat

this little box

need more space
lmoa

thank
to visit

T

TheForgotten

Hi imakandi

It depends on how you smoke it, try some in a pipe and see if it burns. If it's wet you could put it on ashes and try.
Not necessary to powder, maybe small chunks (crumbs)?

SuperBadGrower

What bags did you use? The best product comes from 90, 70 micron. 45 micron can be good, but 25 I'm not sure about. Looking at the greenish color, it looks pretty contaminated, but it might still be a good smoke :). If you can get the other bags and use them, quality will go really high. It can look all kinds of color but dried product generally looks more brown than green
bubb1.jpg
bubb2.jpg
(Me, I cut it up to pieces of that size and leave it to dry without squeeze. In 1 or 2 days it's ready to smoke. )

imakandi

Hi imakandi

It depends on how you smoke it, try some in a pipe and see if it burns. If it's wet you could put it on ashes and try.
Not necessary to powder, maybe small chunks (crumbs)?

What bags did you use? The best product comes from 90, 70 micron. 45 micron can be good, but 25 I'm not sure about. Looking at the greenish color, it looks pretty contaminated, but it might still be a good smoke :). If you can get the other bags and use them, quality will go really high. It can look all kinds of color but dried product generally looks more brown than green
View attachment 525782
View attachment 525783
(Me, I cut it up to pieces of that size and leave it to dry without squeeze. In 1 or 2 days it's ready to smoke. )

hello
theforgotten
superbadgrower

thank to
nice words!
always appreciate
good feedbakc

yes is very green
use "separator" bags
is 8 bags, 220-190-160-120-90-73-45-25u
big yield in 120 and 25 u
rest not much
but have not experiance

much to learn
like get every thyng
from the bag

also only use hand spoon
so mayb lot still in plant

superbad
hash look very good
wish to future like this!

want try to smoke less
want make some milk too

on grow
led box on 37 day of 12-12
hps box on 8 day of 12-12

thank to visit

all is well come!

imakandi

hello
some work
make record

take this
to garten
uneven kanopy
in hps tent

is krystal kandy
automatyc
1 gal pot
47 day from
seed pack open

some more tie
plant want strech
fight

thank to visit

SuperBadGrower

Beautiful plants! :biggrin:
You have all the bags you need, so about the green color, maybe it is from "beating" too hard, or too long. Also, if you use dry material (frozen or unfrozen) , make sure to let it get wet for 15-30 minute. Otherwise it stays brittle and the product also is green :)

And I forgot to say: For making the hash, I use the blue portable washing machine that they use in Youtube videos. I don't know where you are, but they can be bought online for about $50 or €50 in most places. It is really worth it :) This machine always gives the same treatment unlike my hands, which I do not trust, haha
Cheers!

edit: Of course many people have success with bubble in different ways. Just like growing. So I don't mean to say that this is the only way to go

T

TheForgotten

Are you putting the 25 bag in the bucket first?
Then 45, 73, 90, 120, 160 and 190 inside the 25?

Mix in 220 in a seperate bucket, then squeeze into 190,
stir, pull bag up and squeeze into 160, then continue through each bag.

imakandi

Beautiful plants! :biggrin:
You have all the bags you need, so about the green color, maybe it is from "beating" too hard, or too long. Also, if you use dry material (frozen or unfrozen) , make sure to let it get wet for 15-30 minute. Otherwise it stays brittle and the product also is green :)

And I forgot to say: For making the hash, I use the blue portable washing machine that they use in Youtube videos. I don't know where you are, but they can be bought online for about $50 or €50 in most places. It is really worth it :) This machine always gives the same treatment unlike my hands, which I do not trust, haha
Cheers!

edit: Of course many people have success with bubble in different ways. Just like growing. So I don't mean to say that this is the only way to go

Are you putting the 25 bag in the bucket first?
Then 45, 73, 90, 120, 160 and 190 inside the 25?

Mix in 220 in a seperate bucket, then squeeze into 190,
stir, pull bag up and squeeze into 160, then continue through each bag.

hello
TheForgotten
SuperBadGrower

thank to
nice words and visit :)
!

superbad
will check the wash machina
you correct 100%

weed stay long in water
imakandi very tired
smoke some
time pass :)

theforgotten
yes, put
25u first in bocket
45-73-90-that order

when klean bag
is much much hash left
try take more
ahhh is tired

think total yield
about 5g of this

is mix
but most is 120u
think is mayb cat 3

fun with pype
like gandlaf
lmoa

rabbit poo

in some days
make more
try improv
but use same tools
is qarantyne time
:-(

follow supergrowebrad
advice

thank to all
nice advice
luck day!

SuperBadGrower

No problem man.. I would smoke those chunkers of hash any day! What you got there looks pretty fine :biggrin:

another upgrade you can make later is using multiple buckets like this. This way you can do any number of washes without having to remove the bags each time
Karmas OG

Helps you to work fast..which keeps the water cold!

Or, simply putting all the bags in one additional bucket with drain holes already saves the time =)

Or, if you cut off the bottom half instead of making holes you got some nice ebb&flow bucket-bottom containers ... since most pots are smaller than the 5 Gal buckets. Haha just some ideas

Latest posts

Latest posts