What's new

I'm going to get a little Yummy here...

We talked. It's bad. We're breaking up... slowly.

I can bang-out this next few months, finish up the grow and then break it off for good. Pulling the plug now would be foolish for many reasons, namely the grow.

Thanks for the advice everyone. Can't ask the real world friends about this kind of shit; small town, everyone will start yappin'

* Yummy out *

hi buddy,
i feel for ya.
Hell hath no furry like a women scorned. Bounce her out but do it with class. She knows you grow? no need to have her upset and go to LEO out of spite.. Do you know why things end badley....because if they were good they wouldn't end. Two happiest days of my life. The day I got married and the day I got divorced. Life is to short to put up with anyones bullshit. good luck to you...peace

litebuzz

yeah i'm glad you are breaking up...the not good sex thing is definitely huge. treefrog stated so well above.
if it aint good now...then i say...run forrest run!

One Love 731

Veteran
Life is short my friend, If she's not what ya want, keep looking. Its very hard when they know your secrets. Maybe a good time to move to a mmj friendly state, if ya already live in one, pick a new area. Karma, One Love

Latest posts

Latest posts